- Develop backend services in Go Language
- Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
- Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
- Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
- 3 to 8 years Development and delivery experience with Go
- Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
- Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern knowledge.
- Familiarity with different databases, like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Effectively work and collaborate with teams across different time zones.
- Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc) knowledge is a bonus.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
- Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
We are looking to fill the role of Kubernetes engineer. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
Kubernetes Engineer Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and maintain Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop Kubernetes-based solutions.
- Improve Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot Kubernetes issues.
Kubernetes Engineer Requirements & Skills
- Kubernetes administration experience, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Kubernetes development experience
- Linux/Unix experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Own, deploy, configure, and manage infrastructure environment and/or applications in
both private and public cloud through cross-technology administration (OS, databases,
virtual networks), scripting, and monitoring automation execution.
● Manage incidents with a focus on service restoration.
● Act as the primary point of contact for all compute, network, storage, security, or
● Manage rollout of patches and release management schedule and implementation.
● Strong knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Golang.
● Expertise in using command line tools and shells
● Strong working knowledge of Linux/UNIX and related applications
● Knowledge in implementing DevOps and having an inclination towards automation.
● Sound knowledge in infrastructure-as-a-code approaches with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or
Terraform, and Helm. (preference towards Terraform, Ansible, and Helm)
● Must have strong experience in technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift,
● Working with REST/gRPC/GraphQL APIs
● Knowledge in networking, firewalls, network automation
● Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines - Jenkins/JenkinsX/ArgoCD/Tekton.
● Experience with Git, GitHub, and related tools
● Experience in at least one public cloud provider
● Foundation: OS (Linux/Unix) & N/w concepts and troubleshooting
● Automation: Bash or Python or Golang
● CI/CD & Config Management: Jenkin, Ansible, ArgoCD, Helm, Chef/Puppet, Git/GitHub
● Infra as a Code: Terraform
● Platform: Docker, K8s, VMs
● Databases: MySQL, PostgreSql, DataStore (Mongo, Redis, AeroSpike) good to have
● Security: Vulnerability Management and Golden Image
● Cloud: Deep working knowledge on any public cloud (GCP preferable)
● Monitoring Tools: Prometheus, Grafana, NewRelic
We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers. We are looking to expand our team capabilities on the DevOps front and are on a lookout for 4 DevOps professionals having relevant hands on technical experience of 4-8 years.
We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adopted. We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As a DevOps Engineer, you :
- Will work collaboratively with the engineering and customer support teams to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Take control of various mandates and change management processes to ensure compliance for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
- Monitor and optimize the usage of various cloud services.
- Setup and enforce CI/CD processes and practices
Skills required :
- Strong experience with AWS services (EC2, ECS, ELB, S3, SES, to name a few)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and hardening
- Experience with automation using Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with container related technologies (docker, lxc, rkt, docker swarm, kubernetes)
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Working understanding of SQL and databases
- Working understanding of version control system (GIT is preferred)
- Managing IT operations, setting up best practices and tuning them from time-totime.
- Ensuring that process overheads do not reduce the productivity and effectiveness of small team. - Willingness to explore and learn new technologies and continuously refactor thetools and processes.
· Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
· Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
· Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
· Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
· Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
· Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
· Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
· Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
· Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
· Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
- Need to run our software products in different international environments (on premise and cloud providers)
- Support the developers while debugging issues
- Analyse and monitor software during runtime to find bugs, performance issues and plan growth of the system
- Integrate new technologies to support our products while growing in the market
- Develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- Maintain our on premise hosted servers and applications, like operating system upgrades, software upgrades, introducing new database versions etc.
- Automation of task to reduce amount of human errors and parallelize work
- Basic OS knowledge (Debian, CentOS, Suse Enterprise Linux)
- Webserver administration and optimization (Apache, Traefik)
- Database administration and optimization (Mysql/MariaDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch)
- jvm administration and optimization application server administration and optimization (Servicemix, Karaf, Glassfish, Springboot)
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, PHP, Java)
- Monitoring experience (Icinga/Nagios, Appdynamics, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge container management (Docker/ContainerD, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with automatic deployment processes (Ansible, Gitlab-CI, Helm)
- Define and optimize processes for system maintenance, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skill & proficiency in English is necessary
- Leadership skill with team motivational approach
- Good Team player
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Janki Raval .
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic, and exciting world?
We look forward to your expressive Resume.
- 7+ years of experience in System Administration, Networking, Automation, Monitoring
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing systems deployed in public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Concourse, etc.)
- Linux experience, flavours: Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS (sysadmin, bash scripting)
- Experience setting up monitoring (Datadog, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation tools like Terraform
- Experience in Package Manager for Kubernetes like Helm Charts
- Experience with databases and data storage (Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres SQL, ELK stack)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with orchestration technologies (Kubernetes or DC/OS)
- Familiar with Agile Software Development
The role requires you to design development pipelines from the ground up, Creation of Docker Files, design and operate highly available systems in AWS Cloud environments. Also involves Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
Key responsibility area
- Ensure reliable operation of CI/CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creation of Bash/Python scripts for automation
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.Requirement
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Linux, CI/CD(Jenkin), AWS, Scripting(Bash,shell Python, Go), Ngnix, Docker.
Good to have
Configuration Management(Ansible or similar tool), Logging tool( ELK or similar), Monitoring tool(Ngios or similar), IaC(Terraform, cloudformation).
One of our US based client is looking for a Devops professional who can handle Technical as well as Trainings for them in US.
If you are hired, you will be sent to US for the working from there. Training & Technical work ratio will be 70% & 30% respectively.
Company Will sponsor for US Visa.
If you are an Experienced Devops professional and also given professional trainings then feel free to connect with us for more.
Implement integrations requested by customers
Deploy updates and fixes
Provide Level 2 technical support
Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
Perform root cause analysis for production errors
Investigate and resolve technical issues
Develop scripts to automate visualization
Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Multiple Clouds [AWS/Azure/GCP] hands on experience
Good Experience on Docker implementation at scale.
Kubernets implementation and orchestration.
- Development and maintenance of Continuous Integration System on JENKINS.
- Build management for the planned major/minor releases
- Release process management and maintenance
- Enhancement and development of build/release system features.
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in Jenkins / Scripting / C / Linux
- Expertise in scripting languages like a shell, python, etc
- Work experience in handling Make/CMake build systems
- Expertise in GIT source revision control
- Experience with Yocto build systems and recipes