- End-to-end full-stack development experience
- Full hands-on experience with at least one of the following languages Java, PHP, Python, .NET and code repositories like GIT, SVN
- Expertise with HTML5, JQuery, CSS
- Experience of designing and developing APIs in a micro-service architecture
- Experience with webserver technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache etc.
- Good understanding and working experience with either relational or non-relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
- Good understanding of the changing trends of user interface guidelines for mobile apps and be able to transform apps to newer form factors
- Hands-on with Native UI Components
- Familiar with Cloud components & deployment procedures.
- Familiar with code repository
About Feqma Technologies
- High School diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and building scalable web based applications
- Experience with RESTful web services, Java/Spring framework, NodeJS applications, React & Vue Frameworks
- Strong relational database modeling and SQL experience (Oracle, MSSQL)f
- Solid knowledge of testing principle and ability to build comprehensive test suite
- Demonstrated UI design and UX sensibilities
- Experience in scripting against Windows/Linux i.e. PowerShell, VB or Unix Shell Script, Python
- Ability to coordinate the release/deployment process and versioning, code, configuration management
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket and Opensource Tools and Agile methodologies
- Experience leading software developers on development best practices as a technical lead
- Experience with using JIRA (for defect tracking and for ITSM ticketing with Incident/Problem/Change)
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Design and develop APIs for the frontend to consume.
- Constantly improve the application architecture by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices to combine server and frontend.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in your approach.
- Were responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the Engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We at Convrse are revolutionizing the way, 'The Metaverse' is going to be built. We aim to become the world’s largest library for sourcing interoperable 3D spaces for building all kinds of metaverse experiences.
We are searching for an innovative technical lead. to join our company. As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
10. Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Technical Lead Requirements:
Bachelor’s/Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
A 3-4 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
In-depth experience in working with Reactjs and Go.
Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
Experience with blockchain technology preferable.
Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
Be a part of the fitness tech revolution by joining BunkerFit and help shape the active lives of 100 Mn Indians. BunkerFit is the only All-in-One vernacular fitness app of India.
- Develop data-driven dashboards
- Create stunning looking mobile apps
- Turn data to actions and insights at production level web & mobile applications
- Prior knowledge mobile app dev will be a plus.
3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
Understanding of building web applications
Understanding of designing and integrating RESTful APIs
Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows and philosophies to grow
Expected Skills :-
- Knowledge/Application of data structures and algorithms.-
- Problem-solving attitude : This means when you face a problem (not necessarily technical), your natural reaction is "How can I solve it best" rather than "How can I get out of it/avoid it/overlook it"-
- Working knowledge in Java(SpringFramework) is a must.
- Working knowledge in ReactJs is a plus.- Working knowledge in Python, MongoDB is a plus.
- The founding team has extensive experience in launching and scaling up fintech products & New business verticals. The founders have rich leadership experience across Consulting, fintech and payment companies
- With over 50 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a go-to destination fintech platform that delivers world-class products for merchants and customers.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
- Credit Fair values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures, and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Candidate should have experience in developing applications using PHP programming skills.
- Experience in python would be a plus
- Strong in DB knowledge
- Should be good with OOPS Concept
- Should be good in system design, architecture and development using object-oriented programming
- Should be good in writing secure and optimized code
- Experience in Laravel framework. If not then other PHP based frameworks like Codeigniter, Zend, CakePHP, symphony, etc.
- Good understanding/experience on software development methodology such as Agile, TDD, etc.
- Good understanding of source control tools and its use (SVN, Git, etc...)
- Experience in the development of Rest APIs and API testing tools such as postman etc.
- Experience in micro service-based development would be a plus
- Experience in queuing systems such as rabbitMQ, Active MQ etc.
- Experience in AWS cloud solution
- Experience in deployments and devops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-learner, thorough, organized and energetic
- Able to work across teams as well as independently
- Perform code review of peers
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good experience in the Fintech domain (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets)
Secondary Skills: Python, Rabbit MQ, AWS, CI/CD, React JS, PWA, Node.js, HTML, Jenkin
Full Stack Developer - Looking for top 5% talent from growth startups
About the Company:
Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Engineer with 3-7 years of programming experience in a product development team. You are in top 5% of your field, and are passionate about creating new products and innovative code.
We are building a solution that deploys elements of tokenization using blockchain, ML driven portfolio selection and risk management, and a proprietary alternate secondary market for illiquid securities. You will work on relevant and cutting-edge technologies.
- BE/ BTech or MTech/ Dual degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar from a tier 1 institute
- Fullstack development (Node.js or Python + React + React Native + GCP/AWS)
- Writing clean, semantic HTML, CSS working across all popular browsers
- Experience with typescript
- SQL/NoSQL database design, management and optimization
- Good at Functional style programming
- You have worked with and built REST APIs & GraphQL
- Experience with continuous deployment, familiar with AWS and Devops
- Experience implementing tests at all levels – unit, integration, E2E. TDD believer.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and network protocols.
- Previous work experience of at least 2 years in a similar role with an established startup
- Ability to deep dive into problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of at least one backend frameworks
What we offer:
- Excellent fixed compensation with milestone linked bonuses
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly
- Independent work culture, no micro management
- Significant ESOPs in a fast-growing startup