Technical Lead - .NET
- Develop and deliver technical systems
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g., Engineering Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)]
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices when appropriate
- Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
- Provide technical guidance to development team members
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned
- Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team, and the peers in other IT groups
- Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary
- Produce high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline
- Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff
- Review of code completed
- Review performance of developers
- Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define the problem; identify possible causes; work with the team to identify solutions; select and implement the most appropriate solution
- Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability
- Bachelor’s OR master’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years acting a senior architecture / technical lead role in a comparable organization
- Significant experience of deploying large, enterprise-wide implementations to significant user volumes
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience leading a team of developers - defining work breakdown structures/tasks, assigning the teamwork items, monitoring, and ensuring quality and adherence to standards etc.
- At least 8 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects
- 8+ years of ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net experience
- 8+ years of experience of working with applications that have a SQL Server backend
- 5+ years of experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Dapper
- Expert level knowledge of .NET Web API is required. .NET Core knowledge is preferred, but Web API experience with legacy .NET is ok
- 5+ years of experience with GIT
- 3+ years of experience of Azure Devops
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) principles, and familiarity with many design patterns for Software applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support, and training/mentoring
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Ideally experience working with SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with MongoDB or another document database would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with working on N-Tier applications.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience working on projects following Agile methodologies would be ideal
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud providers would be ideal
- Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
- Some experience with design and prototyping tools and diagramming is desired
- Design and develop Rest APIs.
- Create documentation around processes including front-end design and service architecture.
- Follow industry trends regarding backend-end technologies and techniques.
- Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc.
- Build content and data driven enterprise level web application which works for Multiple clients in multiple countries.
Relevant experience and Exposure:
- 1+ years relevant work experience showing growth as a Backend developer.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in C#, .Net core, Web services (REST)
- Proficient with OOPS and Design principles.
- Expertise in writing clean, secure and refactored code.
- Knowledge and hands-on Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with relational and non-relational Database technologies like SQL, MongoDB.
- Proficient with Git or any source code management tool.
- Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with .Net core.
- Experience with public cloud offerings (AWS, Azure etc.).
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Spinnaker etc.
- Exposer to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial.
- Atlassian suit knowledge (Jira particular).
Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills.
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
Greetings from Starkflow!
We are hiring a ROR Developer for one of our direct clients.
About the Client:
Founded in 2009, Client is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
Job Role: ROR Developer
Experience: 5 +Years
Job Location: Chandigarh/Gurgaon
As a ROR Developer, here is what you will Bring:
- Should have around 5 years of relevant work experience
- Writing effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Building back-end components for web applications
- Testing applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Creating back-end solutions, building efficient gems and integrating front-end
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience writing command-line apps using Ruby libraries,
- Expertise in Rails
- Understanding of agile software development
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Should have experience in building/deploying web applications using the RoR framework.
- Postgres, Heroku, and Git knowledge are also required.
- Salesforce understanding is a bonus.
- Communication is mandatory as this is a client-facing position.
We are currently looking for a PHP Codeigniter Developer with 2+ years of experience.
PHP Codeigniter Developer:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Attend daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on project status
- Abilities from requirements gathering to successful deployment
Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in PHP CodeIgniter
Experience using MVC Frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Data and Data modeling
- The developer should be well conversant with principles of clean codeand refactoring practices.
- The developer should have experience writing unit and integration tests.
- The developer should be conversant with agile development practices.
- Prior experience in Python is a good to have but the developer should be willing to do development in Python.
- The developer is expected to collaborate with developers from other teams as well as business stakeholders in India and in US to design and develop business requirements.
• Strong command over the Flutter SDK, and the ability to write idiomatic Dart
• A good grip on Git
- Proficient with Laravel & Codeignitor Framework
- Have good database structures and algorithm platform
- Knowledge about OPP, MVC, RESTful
- Have experiences using GIT
- Use fluently one of relation database administration: Oracle, MySQL