UI Designer Jobs in Hyderabad
JOB DESCRIPTION - GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Title - Graphic Designer
Reporting to - Social Media Executive
Location - Hyderabad (Work from Office)
About Us -
At Devaseva, we believe in the power of devotion to bring joy and fulfilment to our lives. That's why we've created a dharmic tech platform where devotees can immerse in devotion through the sacred practice of Devaseva, no matter where they are in the world.
Our mission is to preserve the ancient wisdom of Sanatana Dharma and Vedic Rituals and make them accessible to all through technology. We want to provide a space for individuals to deepen their connection with the divine.
Our team is composed of knowledgeable and passionate people who are committed to using technology to enhance the spiritual experience. We are always exploring new and innovative ways to improve our platform and provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for our users.
If you are driven, talented, and passionate about the spiritual path, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be a part of the Devaseva family, as we work together to bring joy and fulfilment to individuals everywhere through devotion.
Short Description -
We at Devaseva are looking for a creative graphic designer to join our power team and grow with us. If you are passionate about growing in a dynamic fast paced startup environment, we are happy to consider your profile despite the odds. Inclination and passion towards the company's vision and mission is definitely an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Design specific pages for Devaseva Campaigns - aesthetic aspects from the brief given by the campaigns head, Work on basic content for pages based on suggestions from the business/marketing team.
- Create user flows & design landing pages for our campaigns.
- Create required illustrations to increase visual appeal.
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns, Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering, and other post-production processes.
- Understand the unique needs of each campaign and suggest relevant video styles based on the campaign objectives.
- Most of the work will be creating visuals for Facebook, Instagram, website, and digital media.
- Design requirements for emailers, infographics, social media posts, and promotional campaigns showcasing the work to the donors of Devaseva.
- Exploring design requirements and brainstorming about various creative options and solutions.
- Working on the consistency of Devaseva's image in the media in terms of typography, colours, and tone of voice.
- Maintaining and organising files and designs in a neat and consistent manner. Digital typography, Aesthetic design sense, Exceptional creative qualities.
Required Skills -
- Working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects (Premiere Pro Optional), or any popular tools available in the market.
- At least 1-2 years of visual design experience, Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members.
Education and Experience:
- Education or experience/ interest in similar industries would be highly preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphics and Motion Design.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, interior design, or any related field
Skincare website based in Hyderabad
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Graphic Designer for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 2 - 3 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 5LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with exceptional skills using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Conceptualize visuals based on the company's requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present innovative ideas according to what's trending
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software like InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Use appropriate color themes, layouts, and grids for the social media feed
- Ensure graphics and layouts are according to brand tone and visually appealing
- Amend or make changes to designs after feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 2- 3 years of graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Role: Senior Communication Designer
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines and maintaining consistency throughout all designs from the team.
- Reviewing each and every design for all the practices.
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Communication skills to explain all the concepts
Nice to have:
- Experienced in leading a team
- Closely worked with the marketing team to devise strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- A graphic design qualification or similar
at DATAKYND LLP
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
at LAB2100 Digital Solutions Private Limited
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. the Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing marketing collaterals/Creatives such as Banners, Display Ads, Social Media Creatives, Promotional Material
- Work together with a writing partner and collaborate with client-facing teams and delivery to develop visual branding and graphic visualizations for pursuit artifacts
- Ability to understand the client and/or end-user point of view and values in globally and regionally
- Having a deep understanding and proven ability is generating great visual content online Prior experience and expertise in creating content focused on furniture would be ideal
- Guide in creating outlines, storyboards based on imagery and come up with highly creative and modern designs that are in sync with what users of social media would expect from a leading furniture brand
- Adhering to defined timelines to produce high-quality deliverables
- Bring new innovative approaches to graphic visualizations from experience, research on creative design trends
- Should be proficient in designing posters, booklets, handouts, PPT decks
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Graphic Design software – Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design and typography, preferably with experience in digital consumer products
- Should have experience in photo retouching
- Understanding of branding and ability to apply a brand s look and feel across the web and mobile properties
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Prior Experience in online furniture industry will be an advantage
at Mindler Education Pvt Ltd
Position: Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Location: New Delhi
Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products which include:
- Mindler’s Career Platform for Students: The platform aids career discovery, mapping & planning for students through state of the art career guidance tools including career assessments, college planners, entrance exam trackers, virtual internships, profile building, resume building, personalized mentoring, alumni tracking & scholarship discovery
- Mindler’s SAAS Platform for Institutions/ Career Coaches: The platform automates the process of career guidance for career experts & help educators add effectiveness while creating a comprehensive career guidance ecosystem in their institution
- Mindler’s International Certified Career Coach (ICCC) Program: The ICCC program is a multi-level global credentialing programs for educators; jointly delivered along with world’s leading career coach credentialing bodies - NCDA (USA) and CDA (USA)
A Graphic Designer is a critical part of our mission to promote our brand as fresh, innovative and trustworthy. This vital position requires a creative and innovative thinker to create and support our visual brand identity across various channels. As a Graphic Designer at Mindler, you will be working closely with the marketing team to conceptualise and design new graphics, marketing collaterals, blog visuals, infographics and social media posts.
You Should Have:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command over design software, especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to innovate, ideate and come up with out-of-the-box ideas
- Experience with UI/UX is a plus
at Purview Digital
We are looking for you if you want to make the Digital space your own.
Your responsibilities would include-
- Creation of Social Media - Imagery. Cover Photos, Graphics & Thumbnails needed
- Designing, creating, and editing posters, explanatory videos and graphics for branding campaigns
- Keeping a pulse on design/advertising/marketing trends
- Knowledge and experience with Designing Platforms
Skills required- Adobe Photoshop, Corel DRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Adobe Premiere Pro Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom CC
The ideal candidate would be one who:
- Can take up the position within two weeks
- has an experience of 2+ years in Graphic Design
- has relevant certifications, skills and interests
- has superior communication skills
at Delhi Public School Nacharam
- Create all graphical requirements to support Paid Ads, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing efforts and offline ads - brochures, flyers etc.
- Includes work like creating single image ads/carousel ads for FB/Instagram/LinkedIn Ads, creating video ads for YouTube/Facebook Ads, Emailer designs, basic UI design for landing pages, website images/banners etc, create brochures, flyers etc for offline ads
- Tool Knowledge: Any vector design tool, any video editor etc. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Indesign, Invisio etc.
Skills: Creativity, Design Foundations, Detail Oriented, Organized, Open to feedback
Delhi Public School
at Yagna Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practices through the website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into the website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
at Amzur Technologies, Inc
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, youll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Here are the details
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Mode : C2H
Skillset : Graphic designer
Location : Remote (Anywhere in India)
Interested candidates Please share your updated profiles to us along with portfolio's.
- Design website banners, retouch images, company creatives and collaterals
- Create Infographics, brochures, flyers, etc. using Adobe tools
- Convert content in compelling images for Amzurs social channels
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Excellent communication skills to present the design ideas
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, lighting
- Should understand design aesthetics and functionality fundamentals
- Sound understanding of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Understanding of Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets
- Understanding of After effects is a plus but optional
- Basic video editing capabilities are a plus but optional
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
at Tesseract Esports LLP
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Graphic Design to lead a group of designers in delivering consistent, innovative and exciting graphic presentations.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects & Other design tools.
- Strong sense of typography, colour theory, lay-outing and animation.
- Logo development, creating a design system for the brand/project, Iconography, image manipulation, mockup creation, graphic and motion graphic media.
- Plan and conceptualise by studying information and materials.
- Understand the design brief and an ability to communicate well.
- Knowledge of print and digital media.
- Creating visual ideas for the storyboard.
- Illustration skills.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Experience working in esports/ gaming industry
- Video editing software: Premier pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Creative Graphic Designer
Peekaboo is looking for a creative and dynamic B2C creative professional to drive marketing content and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for creating Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for creating content on digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for conceptualising and designing graphics for social media and other marketing channels
- Shall be responsible to create photos, reels and marketing content for social media and post it.
- Shall be responsible for the product shoot.
- Shall be responsible for designing marketing material & advertisement displays as per management requirements. 2
- Strong Computer Skills & Creativity with strong visual sense in designing, video & Graphics.
Candidate should have a decent experience in the apparel industry and field of Coral Draw, Photoshop, video editing etc. Designing and editing content.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum qualification Graduate.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal as well as written).
- Candidates having working experience in graphic, apparel and video designing shall be preferred.
- Should be expert in Creative designing of graphics & Advertisements display. Should be result oriented.
- Should have working in fashion or apparel industry.
Role Creative Designer
Industry: Fashion and Apparels
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type: Part-Time(3days/week), Permanent
at BrandPa Advertising
The key responsibilities are to understand client briefs, determine requirements, visualize
concepts, and deliver.
The ideal candidate(s) should be cheerful, be a team player, passionate to do kickass work, and have an eye for detail.