- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
About DATAKYND LLP
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. With Client, we want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
Product Design is about customer obsession. It is about getting under the skin of our users, understanding both their stated as well as unstated needs, and solving for them.
Our Design team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. We never stop learning, we teach one another, and we take immense pride in our work. We are a small team and thus every individual has the opportunity to create a huge impact.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners (currently in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time)
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
● Develop design solutions for various platforms
● Establish consistent brand and creative designs
● Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
● Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
● Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience, design or related field
- 5+ years of experience with UI design
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
- Understanding business priorities and customer insights and chart out design roadmaps.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as innovative new products
- Defining clear user flows and UI specifications for the Engineering teams and helping in creating seamless and engaging user experiences
- Creating experience maps, user journeys and user flows to prototype unique interaction models and converts them into killer visual designs
- Breaking a long-term user experience vision down into concrete steps for agile development.
- Maintaining design consistency and coherence across the products
- Taking charge of complete user experience across products and building your team to accomplish the product vision
What you need to have:
- Pedigree - Graduation/ PG from Tier 1 design institutes including NIFT, NID, MIT, IIT
- Experience - Over 5 years of experience in developing consumer-facing products including Android, iOS and web applications.
- Experience on tools such as like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD
- Product Mindset with design first thinking
- User empathy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
- Demonstrated track record of building excellent user experience designs
- Growth - We want to build from within. We look at you as a leader with the potential to make the company a decacorn.
- Exposure to all parts of the business - You will partner with every team, a unique opportunity to learn deeply about business
- Work with the best - Learn from the leaders who have pioneered in building the industry.
- Work with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
- High-growth startup & industry - has been a market leader in different segments of fin-tech and we see rapid growth to come in the following years.
Good knowledge and communication skills
Require knowledge in
3D Modeling (Maya)
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic designing software
Education: Bachelor\'s (Preferred)
Salary: Based on the interview
Expected hike on the current CTC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Creating aesthetic & effective visual designs for campaigns – both offline (swag, gifting, and offline branding) & online mediums and other internal design requirements that may come up from time to time
- Owning and managing assigned projects; keeping partners informed of developments, delivering on deadlines
- Implementing brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicating brand values
- Possessing a strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Identifying problem areas and expressing design concepts verbally and visually.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field is a plus
- Be able to quickly deliver strong designs during rapid, iterative processes and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for creating new and creative branding units and marketing collaterals
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Figma, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: A familiarity with video editing/ creation tools
- Have an impeccable taste and a compulsive eye for detail
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
He will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team work closely with users, engineers, and UI designers to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. ● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. ● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. ● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. ● Own big design projects (think social platforms, new design tools, and other high-impact projects) ● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets ● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept ● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team ● Compile research and create user flows ● Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces ● Understand product specifications and user psychology ● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback ● Create personas through user research and data ● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success ● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. ● Developing an iconic and beloved identity for a high-profile startup as it launches and grows. (Think Zomato, Uber, Tesla, Flipkart)
● Work directly with the founding members of Noon Academy. ● Flexible work hours. ● Full freedom to explore and engineer in the best way.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll collaborate in perfect synergy with other designers and product managers on India’s top community safety app, and design in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll understand the user experience strategy for a productand drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- You’ll create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You’ll apply user-focused design processes to create high quality user experiences on our app.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring an in-depth understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms.
- You’ll bring critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions
- You’ll bring a demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will drive progress.
- An expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Pixate, Framer or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Interview Process & Prep Notes:
Design Approach, Experience, Project overview. Be ready to deep dive and effectively articulate your experience in the UX Field by showing us your portfolio, showcasing past experience, sharing your understanding of design approach, design thinking and your wizardry with tools, processes or unique skill-sets.
Solution Approach, Task Flows, Mind Maps, Prototyping, Visual skills. The moment is finally here where you walk the talk and demonstrate your ability in UX Designing by acing a short challenging assignment shared by our designers.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role OperationBe yourself. It works out better for everyone if we are genuine and can see if we are a cultural fit for each other.
Everyone here is focused on our mission and hope we can align.