About Everyday Meat
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Get the opportunity to report directly to the president or CEO.
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills.
- Plenty of opportunity to grow as a pioneer in our industry.
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
• Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
• Generating fresh concepts.
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
• Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Understanding Project requirements and delivering the same on committed hours.
• Maintaining brand consistency and voice in the project
• Coordination with other teams for better delivery of the Project.
• Continuous introducing new Graphic Concepts to the Organization and for the Organization.
- Should adhere to design standards
- Should be good with design tools
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
What you will do:
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Communicating with clients about layout and design
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Developing illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Using the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Working with copywriters to produce the final design
- Testing graphics across various media
- Amending designs after feedback
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Experience with computer-aided design
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
“Looking for a someone who understands the user/customer like nobody else.”
Looking for a designer who can understand the needs of the customer and translate them into the actionable design. Somebody who can empathize with the customer through his journey, while using their knowledge of the platform to not only determine how best the customer can accomplish his/her goals but also understand why the customers use a platform and use that as a way to build the next steps of the platform
- Designing product features using a structured process (user insights, competitive analysis)
- Building products keeping user and business goals in mind — not just interface/features.
- Working closely with us to ideate, build product features and core user exp.
- Building quick concepts/prototypes to help team visualise the ideas.
- Understanding the key UX and behavioural analytics to track. Drawing insights to figure out improvements, user drop-offs, etc. while continually refining the UI-UX.
- Taking part in extensive user research to understand user traits, mental models, and incorporate feedback in design/product.
- Researching the latest design and interaction trends while designing.
- Building consistent design philosophy across different channels.
- Working on setting up Design system and guidelines as the team grows.
Skills & Qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX Design role. 1+ Year experience must on Mobile B2C Apps.
- Strong UI design portfolio.
- Proficiency with wireframe and prototyping tools, like Figma, Sketch.
- Good time-management skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Fixed Salary of RS 7-10 LPA + stock Options
- Be a part of the early stage start-up and experience the immersive right of building a company from the very start.
🛠 Role Type
Nymbl Digital is a content marketing and design agency based out of Bangalore catering to clients in Mumbai and Bengaluru. We are a small, young team of 6 and within 1.6 years of operations, we have catered to 20+ clients.
On the sidelines, we are working on a product, for which we are looking to add illustrators, creative artists and designers in our team. If you know someone, please do refer them to us.
(Means we're looking for someone who can possibly join us ASAP or within 1 month at max)
📆 Working Days:
Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays. Sundays Off.
👀 Who we are looking for?
- Experience: 1-3 yrs in a UI/UX, designing or a similar role
- A prior client servicing experience will earn you brownie points!
- Strong understanding of modern mobile and website design principles.
- Strong UI/UX design portfolio - with design examples of website, landing page, emails/newsletters, banners, logo designs and other digital collaterals.
- Experience with Mobile & Web Apps is an add-on.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq, http://wireframe.cc/" target="_blank">Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Software skills - Photoshop, Figma, XD, InDesign, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Origami Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Experience in handling multiple clients as a point of contact across various business verticals.
- Should be able to guide, mentor & manage a team.
- Strong in communication & client relationship building.
👀👀 Some Truth Bombs:
- We don't care for your marks - we care for what you learnt there.
- Impeccable, out of the box communication & writing skills. If wit and sarcasm runs through your blood then we're looking at the right person.
- Have you created a design interface that "you" wanted without caring if the world would need it? Then you're the kind of person who's selfish yet a charming one. ;)
- Independent, Responsible & Entrepreneurial.
We believe, these are some of the most under-rated skills in the professional world. A skill that takes a person from the associate table to the executive one.
> "An executive is the one who can think independently, figures out ways to get shit done and makes quick decisions along the way."
- Empathy + Kindness + Willingness to put in the work = Nymbl’s culture fit. If your ego writes off cheques your body can't cash - then it’s better you watch Suits at home. (Only legends will understand this)
- Dekho boss - thoda pressure toh hoga. Nahi toh heera kaise banoge? (Look bud, at times you’ll be under pressure. How else will a diamond come into being?)
🧑🏻🎨 What you’ll be working on:
- Undertaking user research, market research and competitor analysis whenever required.
- Designing of UI elements such as - websites, landing pages, emails, banners, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets and other digital assets.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Strategising and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the clients.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes (both low and high fidelity), visual-graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the project coordination team and fellow designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the client.
- Providing consultation on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards of the brand, inclusive of their typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, flow, complexity).
- Conduct layout adjustments and create responsive designs based on user feedback.
- Competitive remuneration with yearly bonuses.
- Work from anywhere. We intend to be remote - at least for the next few months.
- Individual health insurance.
- Bi-weekly chit-chat sessions: This is where a team member picks one topic of their choice and speaks for about an hour on it. It can be anything but shouldn’t be related to digital marketing. Come on? We do that shit every day, it’s time we learnt something new!
- Personal Finance: Our team consists of finance aficionados and we kinda love to blabber about it. Just in case you need some help with planning your investments, insurance or just wish to know how to manage money - we’ll help you out.
- Courses: We know tons of free but kick-ass courses out there to help you get to the next level. In case a course is paid & you think it will add value to your learning curve, it’s on the house.
- Editing of Video, Short- Film in Premium Pro / After Effect Software / final cut pro
- Good experience in handling green screen and DSLR Cameras
- Cutting and joining shots through editing software
- Improving picture quality digitally
- Adding titles, graphics, sound and any visual effects
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations with software such as Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.