We are looking for you if you want to make the Digital space your own.
Your responsibilities would include-
- Creation of Social Media - Imagery. Cover Photos, Graphics & Thumbnails needed
- Designing, creating, and editing posters, explanatory videos and graphics for branding campaigns
- Keeping a pulse on design/advertising/marketing trends
- Knowledge and experience with Designing Platforms
Skills required- Adobe Photoshop, Corel DRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Adobe Premiere Pro Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom CC
The ideal candidate would be one who:
- Can take up the position within two weeks
- has an experience of 2+ years in Graphic Design
- has relevant certifications, skills and interests
- has superior communication skills
About Purview Digital
Kapdewala is one of the leading direct-to-consumer online apparel companies in India, focused on providing creative and distinctive fashion at affordable prices for trendy and contemporary Indians. Kapdewala has created fashion reasonable in that across India and has been widely recognized for its unique designs. Buy Funky, Trendy and Affordable Fashion Apparel for the Youth.
Looking for an creative person who will help to create Amazing design for our fashion products in the most compelling manner. The ideal candidate is self-starting, detail-oriented, and most importantly, fascinated by latest fashion and the stories that can be told about them online.
* Graphic designs for website.
* Creative for social mdeia post. You will also be required to research other e-commerce or brand websites to procure additional content for products the team is building.
Skills required:- * photoshop & coraldraw
Preferably good fashion knowledge.
Requirements: *Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. *06 Months years of experience in graphic designing.
· Create posts, creatives, ads, memes, templates and banners for social media marketing, email marketing and website.
· Experience in graphic designing tools like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Figma etc. is a must.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Experience in designing creatives for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent creative designing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to design digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
- Improve the look and feel of interactive components in the website, mobile applications, and other product software
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, wireframing, and prototyping user flows.
- Design the aesthetics/theme to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and UX designers.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on users ease of use
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience
- 1-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Extensive experience in using best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to peers and teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and comparable languages will be a plus
- Should be able to handle softwares like Illustrator & Photoshop for creating / resizing layouts, and image editing.
Basic indesign knowledge would be an add on to make edits in the collaterals.
- Understanding the brand guidelines to select colours, imageries, and types.
- Understanding specifications such as dimensions, colour codes & resolution of images if required for print.
🛠 Role Type
Nymbl Digital is a content marketing and design agency based out of Bangalore catering to clients in Mumbai and Bengaluru. We are a small, young team of 6 and within 1.6 years of operations, we have catered to 20+ clients.
On the sidelines, we are working on a product, for which we are looking to add illustrators, creative artists and designers in our team. If you know someone, please do refer them to us.
(Means we're looking for someone who can possibly join us ASAP or within 1 month at max)
📆 Working Days:
Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays. Sundays Off.
👀 Who we are looking for?
- Experience: 1-3 yrs in a UI/UX, designing or a similar role
- A prior client servicing experience will earn you brownie points!
- Strong understanding of modern mobile and website design principles.
- Strong UI/UX design portfolio - with design examples of website, landing page, emails/newsletters, banners, logo designs and other digital collaterals.
- Experience with Mobile & Web Apps is an add-on.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq, http://wireframe.cc/" target="_blank">Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Software skills - Photoshop, Figma, XD, InDesign, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Origami Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Experience in handling multiple clients as a point of contact across various business verticals.
- Should be able to guide, mentor & manage a team.
- Strong in communication & client relationship building.
👀👀 Some Truth Bombs:
- We don't care for your marks - we care for what you learnt there.
- Impeccable, out of the box communication & writing skills. If wit and sarcasm runs through your blood then we're looking at the right person.
- Have you created a design interface that "you" wanted without caring if the world would need it? Then you're the kind of person who's selfish yet a charming one. ;)
- Independent, Responsible & Entrepreneurial.
We believe, these are some of the most under-rated skills in the professional world. A skill that takes a person from the associate table to the executive one.
> "An executive is the one who can think independently, figures out ways to get shit done and makes quick decisions along the way."
- Empathy + Kindness + Willingness to put in the work = Nymbl’s culture fit. If your ego writes off cheques your body can't cash - then it’s better you watch Suits at home. (Only legends will understand this)
- Dekho boss - thoda pressure toh hoga. Nahi toh heera kaise banoge? (Look bud, at times you’ll be under pressure. How else will a diamond come into being?)
🧑🏻🎨 What you’ll be working on:
- Undertaking user research, market research and competitor analysis whenever required.
- Designing of UI elements such as - websites, landing pages, emails, banners, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets and other digital assets.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Strategising and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the clients.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes (both low and high fidelity), visual-graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the project coordination team and fellow designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the client.
- Providing consultation on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards of the brand, inclusive of their typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, flow, complexity).
- Conduct layout adjustments and create responsive designs based on user feedback.
- Competitive remuneration with yearly bonuses.
- Work from anywhere. We intend to be remote - at least for the next few months.
- Individual health insurance.
- Bi-weekly chit-chat sessions: This is where a team member picks one topic of their choice and speaks for about an hour on it. It can be anything but shouldn’t be related to digital marketing. Come on? We do that shit every day, it’s time we learnt something new!
- Personal Finance: Our team consists of finance aficionados and we kinda love to blabber about it. Just in case you need some help with planning your investments, insurance or just wish to know how to manage money - we’ll help you out.
- Courses: We know tons of free but kick-ass courses out there to help you get to the next level. In case a course is paid & you think it will add value to your learning curve, it’s on the house.
Work with the product manager and come up with a fully functional UX designs for a SAAS product from the ground up.
Work with the developers and support them transforming designs to code.
Own the UX process end to end and build a world class user experience.
Should be a critical and thorough thinker.