About Schedio Studio
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to manage our client portfolios. If you think you are creative enough to tell the brand stories using innovative graphic solutions, we are looking for you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop is a must
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗫
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗫
CercleX is a digital technology platform for the waste management and recycling Industry with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Next Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
- We’re looking for a designer with exceptional storytelling skills.
- You’ll be working in a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality design and visual material to effectively communicate Mindtree’s propositions.
- You should be an expert in Graphic and visual communication while also being competent in all other areas of Graphics such as interaction design, Graphics research. It's an added advantage if you’re keen on technology and consider it in the design process.
- Fresher or 4 years experience in Graphic Design, interaction or visual design A minimum of Bachelor's in Interaction Design, Visual Communication, Product Design, Service Design, and Fine Arts or equivalent program.
- Ability to translate ideas into sketches and storyboards for a design concept Proficient in visual arts with a keen eye for detail in design Skilled in illustration, motion design, and storyboarding Skilled in at least one design tool, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, or Sketch Bonus Skills
- Experience in presenting designs to the client Practical experience with creating marketing and branding assets Prior experience in a company environment High technical empathy and curiosity in emerging technologies Roles & Responsibilities
Logo Designing? Image editing? Creating Sales Pages? And contagious conversations? If these are your 'things' then read on:
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Editing ads, compiling animation, content, music etc. and be responsible for complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.)
- Catering to the international market (primarily english speaking) with a good understanding of the language
- Building the brandâs organic social media presence, with great control over both graphic design and video production.
- Working long and hard within a highly disciplined eco-system
- Building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
What you will do:
- Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design from a premium institute like NIFT
- Great command over the following software:
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects and Premiere
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D Simulation software
- Coding languages
- Very good command over English.
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be awesome!
- Only people with a design/ video/ advertising/ marketing background, prior designing experience or interest may apply.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on the web as well as mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art creative software such as Sketch, InVision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe Xd, Principle, Zeplin, etc.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- A graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus