About O2 IDEA2TECH
MealMatch is your kitchen assistant. It makes your daily cooking easier and more relaxing.
- Lead design initiatives end to end to help us build a delightful & intuitive user experience for our online world.
- Work closely with the founders, PMs, engineers, learning designers & content creators to conceptualize & realize our product vision.
- Get your hands dirty via prototypes, mock-ups, and wireframes.
- Continuously solicit feedback from users & ingrain that in our design process.
- Help create our organization’s design language & drive adoption across teams.
- Grow our team of designers & evangelize our mission to the design community over time!
- At least 4 years of experience in digital product
design and/or service design.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs
through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps,
- Ability to work well cross-functionally. This role will
work closely with product, brand and experiences
teams and it’s crucial to effectively foster good
- End to end journey thinking: It’s essential to step out
of the details to understand the holistic journey of our
- First principles thinker since we’ll be chartering new
waters in the field of education globally
- Exceptional attention to detail & obsession to
constantly improve design quality
- Have cross-platform design experiences (iOS,
Android, Web, H5 etc.)
Awesome to have:
- 2 years of experience leading a team
of of UI/UX designers
- Experience working on social or
consumer facing products
- Zero to one experiences building
products from concept to launch
- Ability to holistically combine online
and offline experiences
- Diverse graphic capabilities (basic
illustration & motion skills)
1. We are looking for designers having good creativity and communication, who are passionate about delivering a well-designed, scalable, intuitive user interface.
2. Motivated to learn things through sharing and experimentation that will help them and the company become better at creating solutions.
3. Promotes humble behavior and maintains curiosity in learning new things to take on new challenges.
4. Developing user experience for web apps/mobile apps (iOS/Android).
5. A deep understanding of current technologies and design trends, and the desire to innovate using digital platforms.
6. Screen design of new websites or mobile applications using design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, XD etc.
7. Wireframe and UI prototyping.
8. Capability to communicate with clients, provide insight into UX decisions and collaborate with the project team.
9. Coordinate with engineering teams to develop great user experiences and ensure designs are optimized and implemented effectively.
Desired Skills :
1. Having good team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
2. Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on.
3. Bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project.
What you should be good at:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Product thinking, you consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture. You can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Participate in training, internal initiatives, blogging, Meetups, speaking at conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- A very strong background with at least 3+ years of user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
What You’ll Do
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric design thinking.
- Deeply understand business goals, distill them into design problems, and come up with elegant solutions.
- Own and drive the end-to-end process for solving UI/UX design problems: ideate, conceptualize, design, test and refine.
- Use quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers, software engineers, customer success managers, and marketeers to design intuitive and engaging user .
- Create user scenarios, user journey workflows, wireframes, UI designs and interactive prototypes throughout software product development lifecycle.
- Deliver hi-fidelity design mockups and assets ready for software frontend development.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of hands-on UI/UX design experience in Web and mobile responsive apps.
- A strong design portfolio showcasing your problem solving skill and high design caliber.
- Fluency in contemporary design aesthetics, paradigms, and tools.
- You are creative, detail-oriented, and methodical with a passion for user-centered design.
- You are self-motivated with a go-getter attitude who can work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, result-oriented work environment.
- You are a self-aware and humble team player who is a great partner to work with for cross-functional teams.
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator.
Nice to Have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in design or a certification in UI/UX design or HCI from a renowned design institute.
- Design experience in the food or e-commerce industry.
- Familiarity with accessibility in design or designing for ADA compliance.
We are looking for a freelance UI/UX Mobile Designer to join our growing Design Team at Kickgadget. This is a position for a detail-oriented designer who is passionate about creating intuitive and insightful experiences for users.
Producing sample sites
Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
HTML / CSS conversion of the design