SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Graphic Design to lead a group of designers in delivering consistent, innovative and exciting graphic presentations.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects & Other design tools.
- Strong sense of typography, colour theory, lay-outing and animation.
- Logo development, creating a design system for the brand/project, Iconography, image manipulation, mockup creation, graphic and motion graphic media.
- Plan and conceptualise by studying information and materials.
- Understand the design brief and an ability to communicate well.
- Knowledge of print and digital media.
- Creating visual ideas for the storyboard.
- Illustration skills.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Experience working in esports/ gaming industry
- Video editing software: Premier pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.