STATE IN CHARGE
Any Bachelor Degree
Establishing good relationships with Bank's LHO, RBO, DSH & Link Branches.
- Appointment of Kiosk operators in allocated URBAN locations.
- Responsible for ensuring completion & submission of documents at the Bank's office for opening CSPs.
- Ensuring proper selection of CSP location & Kiosk Operator with vision of business sustainability.
- Working towards increasing business performance of CSP's
- Controlling & monitoring of CSP's to avoid Frauds.
- Manages all state level activities and coordination .
- Representation at regional level offices as well as district level offices.
- Any other work; as and when required pertaining Financial Inclusion business
Requirement of Candidate:
2. Min Exp. of 5 years
3. financial inclusion (BFSI) sector
4. Should have handled a team .
5. Computer Skills - Mails, MS Excel, MS Word.
6. Good Communication skills (English and local Language) - Written & Oral
Provide guidance, mentorship and effective knowledge management within the team to ensure profitability
- Identify, assess and manage risks arising out of operational plan, design or delivery
- Manage multiple stakeholders and work closely with them.
- Ensure a balance with sometimes, competing needs and priorities
- Develop guidelines for effective reflection, learning, and change
- Work on the results from learning and reflection exercise to create best practices and introduce process improvements
Employment terms: Full time
Preferred Date of joining: Latest possible
Travel expenses & Mobile reimbursement: As per the team budget and requirement of the role.
About Kredit Foundation
Siloho is a home-tech startup founded by Shan Gehlot and Pranshu Sharma, who are IIT-B alumni and serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in the hospitality and fintech industry. It is funded by some marquee angel investors which includes the likes of Delhivery co-founders.
We are building an integrated marketplace platform which enables the key stakeholders - real estate developers, interior designers and product vendors to collaborate and help the homeowner in their quest to create a beautiful home which reflects their personality, culture and taste. Our vision is to create India’s largest marketplace of cost effective and executable design and product solutions .
Home design is a very fast growing market currently served by either full stack design companies like Livspace & Homelane or independent designers and contractors. However, the largest segment of customers are not satisfied with these two options since they want a semi DIY and cost effective solution - collaborative designs, and supervised execution. We are going after this untapped segment with a product offering which includes industry best visualization and customization tools to cater to these
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Meet with client in order to understand the client's objectives and desires
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors and team in order to address client's needs
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed
- Prepare BOQ with regards to budget and design
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant
- Bachelor's degree 5-10 years of experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Financial Controller you will be leading the financial control and commercial negotiations to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I constantly improve the bottom line to ensure the business grows and moves forward. Profit is my middle name!”
What you will really be doing
- Implementing strong financial controls to maximise profits
- Negotiating the best commercial terms for the company
- Leading financial due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Leading and managing the finance team
- Preparing and reviewing financial reports e.g board packs
- Cash flow forecasting including working capital review
- Implementing new systems and automation
- Producing accurate and timely financial statements
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of reducing costs and increasing efficiencies to maximise profits with numerous examples
- Minimum 10 years commercial and financial experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in industry (ideally tech)
- Strong management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Ideally passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
About the Position
As the senior-most non-legal member on the team, the COO will be THE key point of leadership to all staff members and work closely with the owner of an early-stage, but rapidly-growing, a law firm on strategy, systems development, and HR issues. The COO will be involved in all phases of administration, personnel, finances, facilities, technology, and security and will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the day-to-day operations of the Firm.
An ideal candidate will have at least ten years of experience in a COO-level role and will have experience helping mid-level enterprises navigate the complexities of rapid growth. Below are the typical job responsibilities in greater detail for this position.
Key Success Factors
The COO must establish and maintain productive, cooperative, and mutually respectful relationships with the partners and be perceived as a credible and trustworthy colleague whose judgment is respected.
The COO must understand and be comfortable in a professional services environment. Experience and skill in managing all levels of human resources are of key importance. He or she will value and respect the contributions made by all employees and will encourage personal and professional development at all levels of the Firm.
The COO must be a forward-looking professional who can think strategically to ensure the Firm has the resources and business discipline necessary to grow and prosper. They must be comfortable in implementing and executing decisions of the Partners and formulating and suggesting strategic and tactical issues.
- In cooperation with the Partners, develops strategies to manage and support the growth and success of the Firm.
- Ensures the Partnershave all the necessary information to make effective decisions in a timely fashion.
- Develops and maintains all operating and administrative procedures and policies of the Firm.
- Coordinates (and attends if necessary) all meetings involving the full Partnership, lawyers, and various Firm committees, including agenda preparation, minutes, and follow-up.
- Administers the Firm's various professional liability insurances etc.,
- Oversees all office administration, including records management, space utilization, facilities, maintenance, office services, insurance, purchasing, mail and messenger services, and special projects.
- Supports all the Firm'smarketing and business development activities, including website, advertising, events, newsletters, and communication.
- Manage the digital assets of the Firm
- Filing and Docket Management through Firms proprietary SAAS Tool ClickIPR and work towards continuous improvement of the same
- Oversees all technology including hardware, software, telecommunications, and other tools that provide the necessary information and technical support to meet the Firm's business needs.
- Ensures that new and emerging technologies are assessed to determine their potential value to the Firm.
- Supervise staff training (including lawyers) on using the Firm's technology and its applications most productively.
- Plan and implement the Firm's annual marketing and operations budgets.
- Collaborate with Partners and CFO to improve financial controls and analyze key financial reports to identify inefficiencies in the Firm and spot opportunities for improvement to the Firm's bottom-line.
- Coordinate with CFO and supervise the bookkeeper on general ledger and trust accounting.
- Manage the Firm's billing functions (e.g., monitoring work in process, creating systems to ensure that completed work gets billed timely, etc.).
- Working with Accounts & Billing teams to help streamline the accounting practices and the billing issues raised by partners/ attorneys in the ordinary course.
- Provide strategic interface between Finance, Admin & HR on various overlapping policies
- Manages all staff recruitment and hiring activities including interviewing, selection, onboarding, and training.
- Coordinates all staff performance reviews and salary reviews.
- Coordinate staff vacation schedules, supervise the payroll function and administer the Firm's benefit plans.
- Evaluate all non-legal staff around defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and make recommendations to Partners regarding their work assignments, salaries, bonuses and discipline.
- Manages the employee health and benefits plan.
- Participates and supports the Personnel Committee.
Ensures the human resource policy manual is developed, maintained, and followed
Systems & Operational Process Refinement
- Create, implement and maintain the Firm's policies & procedures.
- Train staff on all policies and procedures, linking compliance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and a job performance review process.
- Create an internal audit system to trigger red flags when policies and procedures are not followed to catch any errors before the client or anyone else does.
- Define and implement productivity metrics whereby we can more accurately measure and improve Firm efficiency.
- Refine and maintain the Firm's technology infrastructure to minimize waste and maximize internal efficiencies within the Firm.
- Liaison with IT, professional service, and other vendors to facilitate the smooth operation of the back-end operations of the Firm.
- Approve the purchasing of office equipment and supplies.
- Ensure emergency protocols are in place, with staff trained on the same when needed.
Marketing Management & Public Relations
- Collaborate with the partners on the Firm's overall Business Plan and Marketing Plan and help strategize opportunities to improve the sales and marketing departments of the Firm to help grow the Firm's top-line revenue.
- Coordinate and handle the arrangements for the Firm's events and assist the Partners with marketing activities.
- Manage the Firm's relationships with current clients, former clients, and outside referral sources.
- Manage Social Media presence of the Firm and managing its various digital handles including Facebook & LinkedIn etc.,
- Keep the Firm'swebsites updated
- Manage Publications, Awards & Advertisements for the Firm
About the Person
At a minimum, the COO must have previous knowledge of legal or other professional service organizations and have significant experience managing business operations such as human resources, technology, facilities, finance, and marketing. Experience in operational process refinement, budgeting, and HR is of the highest importance.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will possess the following personal characteristics and capabilities:
- Strong administrative, management, and leadership abilities.
- Ability to work with limited direction and provide direction and guidance to other staff.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities.
- Must be able to analyze issues, anticipate consequences, make decisions, and initiate action.
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the Firm.
- Able to build consensus and work collaboratively.
- Capable of dealing with difficult situations and people.
- Ability to encourage and motivate employees while maintaining consistent office practices and procedures.
- Must be highly organized and self-directed in approach to work.
- Must be able to manage administrative support staff to accomplish their objectives and goals.
Skills & Ability
- Analytic Thinking: Ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Organization and Planning: Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and budget efficiently and productively keeps the big picture in clear view.
- Leadership: Can confidently manage support staff and delegate as necessary, maintaining good interpersonal relations and communications with lawyers and support staff, and helping to safeguard and cultivate the Firm's corporate culture.
The successful candidate should have significant experience in a financial or general administrative role in a professional services firm and be comfortable working in a law firm environment. An MBA and professional certifications like PMP, six sigma, etc.,are preferred for this position.
A London based foreign bank has a requirement of shifting its credit MIS to back office and thus has an immediate opportunity for a contract role for the MIS function.
You will be required to prepare MIS based upon existing standard operating procedures (SOP).
Update limits, limit expiry dates, calculate availment of limits for multi-currency OD limits, limits against FD etc
Limit Sanction statement
Preparation of list covering all the credit facilities sanctioned during the reporting month
Preparation of industry-wise, country-wise data of entire credit portfolio of the bank
Pictorial representation of the credit portfolio based on various parameters
India based exposure
Reporting of India based exposure to parent bank
Real estate exposure
Add new accounts opened
Real estate exposure
Update exposure by updating the latest position of undisbursed loan amounts as on reporting date
Real estate exposure
Update value of security, cost of project, Gross Development Value etc
Real estate exposure
Add loans under process and loans sanctioned but not disbursed. Remove loans which have been disbursed.
Key risk indicators
Update the KRIs as requirement of Risk Department
Largest and second largest exposure
Select largest and second largest inflow
Reporting of accounts which have been restructured
Instalment-wise breakup of the term loans in the credit portfolio and identification of addition of irregular accounts
Control of capital adequacy
Analysis of inflow and outflow based on proposals under process and expected repayments
Valuation, Visit, Insurance
Reporting of pending valuations, visits and insurance
1. Collating information from various sources to populate respective information sheet (3c File data).
BTL regulatory reporting
Reporting for Residential BTL Loans
The candidate should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word) comprising of H/V Lookup, Data Flow Charts & Graphs, Pivot Table.
Candidate having knowledge of the following will be preferred
Fair understanding of credit functions
IFRS 9 application – ECL, stage 1/2/3
Banking products related to loans and advances TL, OD etc
NPA – days past due, standard, sub standard
LTV- LTC , GDV
Property type – Residential, Commercial, W/H, Industrial
ROI – Libor, fixed, floating
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
We are looking for a MIS Analyst to participate with other Analysts in the team to convert the data into reports in various forms and thereby provide meaningful insights to the users of the reports and help them in decision making process.
Experience Level – 1-2 yrs. of experience as MIS executive/analyst
· Managing the data including creation, updates, and deletion
· Collecting the data, interpreting, analyzing, and developing the reports and dashboards
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems
· Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects in MS Excel and PowerBI platforms
· Develop and update documentation
Skills / Requirements -
· Strong knowledge and experience in Advance MS Excel (MUST HAVE)
· Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to analyze large data set and create meaningful visualization and reports
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent communication
· BSc/ MSc in Computer Science MSc/MCA, Engineering, or relevant field
Our client is among the rare success stories of Indian tech companies that are publicly listed. They are a pioneer in the adtech space and have built up market leadership at the global level serving fast growing digital native companies with the ability to do better audience targeting and get more ROI on their ad spends.
As a Data Operations (CPS), you will be responsible for overall coordination so as to manage end to end ad campaign delivery. You will also be responsible for interaction with all publishers that the company works with and managing ongoing relationships with them.
What you will do:
- Being responsible for the CPS affiliate channel, disbursement of offers, quality of delivery, margin management, and channel expansion
- Maximization of campaign deliveries in terms of ROI as well as absolute volume while maintaining the required margin targets
- Identifying new affiliates
- Growing business from existing affiliates
- Being responsible for the overall health of all campaigns, managing sales team/client expectations, coordination with the technical operations teams for required integrations between advertisers/clients and meeting margin targets
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation/ Post graduation in any discipline from a reputed institution
- 3+ years’ experience in the digital advertising domain, with CPS experience
- Record of working with cross functional teams and external partners
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment
- Basic finance understanding to manage the overall revenue and cost reconciliation
- A mindset of troubleshooting/ problem solving as required
- Maniacal attention to detail and very strict adherence to timelines
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client employs over 300 professionals and operates out of 6 locations in West & South India. They are one of the leading players and trusted name in the chosen markets for over 18 years with diverse promoter experience in Banking and FMCG with 40+ years of cumulative Banking / Risk management experience and assuring legality with the process in place.
What you will do:
- Team Building
- Monitoring/ Managing team productivity and efficiency
- Networking with relevant stakeholders
- Franchise Building
- Handling P&L
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you must have:
- 6+ years of experience in managing rural markets
- Rigour for numbers
- Proven record of managing large teams
- Ability to handle and deliver in challenging environments
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process efficiently with team members for one of the Business Units.
• Manage a team of 5-6 recruiters.
• Track & report key metrices and analyses data to make decisions and optimize hiring results.
• Developing recruiting plan / strategies to ensure job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Managing and evaluating external recruiting agencies/vendors.
• Stakeholder management.
• Salary negotiation with candidates.
• Work as in individual contributor for strategic roles.
• Initiating various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboards and managing & delivering them on a periodic basis.
• Must have experience of working in the IT hiring industry for 12 years, and in a corporate setup for 7-8 years.
• Should have worked in a fast-paced culture and SLA driven.
• Must have very good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential.
• Should be willing to go extra mile to fulfil organizational hiring objectives.
Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.