About The Role
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and dedicated Video Editor to join our team. You will be responsible for assembling recorded films/video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that project the vision of the company.
- A Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or any related field.
- 0-1 year of experience in the field
- Commendable knowledge of current video editing techniques
- The ability to visualise directorial concepts and work adhering to deadlines
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
- A portfolio of completed film productions/work samples/a demo reel
You will be primarily responsible for filming/editing/animating videos for our multiple social media platforms including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. These videos would range from interviews and expert-led discussions to infographic animations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with the team to determine production vision
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list
- Manipulating film and video footage using the latest editing techniques
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Creating the final cuts for broadcasting
A well-funded women-centric healthtech start-up backed by India’s top VC - Fireside Ventures.
Founders have proven track record & reputation with digital unicorns experience like Jio, Cleartrip, Intelenet, Concentrix. Currently on a mission to build the world’s largest menstrual health company.
- Achieve company sales targets using paid marketing channels
- Google : Search, YouTube, Adwords, GDN, Affiliate
- Social : Facebook, Instagram
- Marketplace : Amazon, Flipkart, healthcare and women platforms
- Obsessive focus on on-page conversion, CPM, CPC, cost of acquisition and ROAS
- Lead video content marketing using creatives, audiences, A/B tests
- Build cross-platform FUNNELS to implement retargeting strategies
- Setup customer journeys using marketing automation tools, Email, SMS, WhatsApp
- Develop marketing campaigns with a strong HOOK to drive eCommerce sales on website
- Sharp focus on hyper-growth yet achieve profitable unit economics
- Accountable for digital marketing from strategy to execution
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience in performance marketing with digital first brand
- Proven track record in running D2C consumer acquisition funnels across FB, Google, Affiliates
- Video-content-led online marketing added plus
- Deep expertise in performance marketing especially using remarketing strategies
- Strong analytical mindset with data driven decision making
- Highly digital tools savvy to drive performance
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, comfortable with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
Why & Who should consider :
Be the first 20 to join and become a part of the founders' club. We are set to inspire women to take charge of their health and therefore their lives.
Consider this an opportunity only if you believe in leading the change and make an impact in others lives. Consumer insights is an obsession.
This might not be a typical 9 to 5 job. You’ll not only set your own benchmarks but also paves the way for future teammates. If you’ve a Ninja-like attitude in you with an ability to hustle then your career will attain new heights as we grow business together.
Sr. SEO analyst is responsible for managing all search engine optimization and marketing
activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on
all major search networks and get traffic on the website from all marketing channels.
● Develop overall SEO strategies that increase company rankings in search
● Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize
existing content and uncover new opportunities
● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and
structure of websites and web pages
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in
coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
● Administer search engine tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Heatmap
tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on product websites
● Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media
purposes (e.g. Landing pages, customer case studies, blog posts, Infographics etc.)
● Implement link building campaigns in achieve SEO goals
● Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO efforts
● Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
● Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via
social communities in coordination with SEO goals
● Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search
● Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
● Communication to team and management on product development, timelines, and
● Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and
developments to come up with new ideas to implement for better results
Key Skills and Experience:
● 3 to 6 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
● Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
● Experience with SEO industry programs, such as GA, GSC, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz,
Screaming Frog etc
● Knowledge of keyword research and data research tools
● Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
● Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as growth hacking, Content
Marketing and Sales Ops, is a plus.
● Passion for SEO and internet marketing
● Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
● Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
● Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
JOB DESCRIPTION – SEO ANALYST
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join Digichefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
We were featured by:
Digital Agency Network - https://digitalagencynetwork.com/agencies/mumbai/
Learning Catalyst - https://learningcatalyst.in/top-10-digital-marketing-agencies-mumbai/
Social Somasa - https://www.socialsamosa.com/2020/03/agency-feature-digichefs/
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives
- Optimize keywords in existing content and uncover new opportunities for addition of keywords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Client interactions and monthly meetings to discuss SEO strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Monitor and administer Google Analytics dashboards and point out key areas of importance in accordance of client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
- Build our strategic affiliate network through recruiting new affiliate & Influencer partners and actively managing relationships with our existing strategic partners, to provide quality business leads and cost-effective Lead acquisition.
- Setup, tracking, reporting, and manage affiliate program activity.
- Full management of lifecycle marketing for affiliate & Influencer
- Generate monthly, weekly and quarterly reports along with analysis
- Ensure invoicing and payment schedules are current and on time, providing forecasting support for the business.
- Continually measure and optimize the overall program ROI
- Doing industry research and sourcing opportunities for overall business development
- Build a repository for effective sales pitches.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, annual revenue targets
Desired Profile of the candidate
- A self-starter who's comfortable working autonomously
- Experience in using affiliate tracking platforms
- Ahead for numbers, easily able to extract key insights from data
- Has to experience in creating pivots and using MS Excel overall
- Team player with a drive to help other people
- Ability to analyze data and give recommendations
- Work with multiple stakeholders for the flow of information and business process
- A passion for achieving targets
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager who is going to manage the company’s affiliate program through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization, and analysis.
He/she is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other teams to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
You’ll be launching, managing, and growing a world-class, global affiliate program that moves the needle for overall business growth and closely ties into the overall marketing strategy.
You will work with the wider digital marketing team and multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are developed, agreed and implemented across markets.
As the Affiliate Manager you will:
- Own, develop, and deliver an affiliate sales strategy to drive revenue growth and meet business targets
- Maintaining and developing affiliate marketing programs, recruiting new affiliate partners
- Reviewing affiliate contracts, nurturing relationships with external vendors, affiliates, and partners
- Monitoring affiliate practices; negotiating and evaluating affiliate advertising agreements; maintaining relationships with affiliates and partners
- Performing marketing research on potential affiliate partners
- Monitoring affiliates and enforcing company procedures around affiliate programs
- Regularly monitoring campaign performance
- Compiling and submitting campaign performance reports
- Providing monthly invoices to affiliate partners
- Handling the buying, renegotiation of rates, renewing or canceling media placements and other advertising programs
- Plan and execute the seasonal and general campaign, overall partner outreach, market positioning, and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationships with key affiliates, maximizing their promotion
- Manage the affiliate marketing platform (Partner Stack), ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPI's and ensuring full exploitation of platform tools and functionalities
- Provide in-depth reporting, analysis, and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind the actual and forecasted performance
- Creating campaign reports that show progress and return on investment
- At least, 7 years of experience working with affiliate management platforms and networks. Experience with Partner Stack a plus
- Considerable affiliate marketing experience, ideally gained from a high-growth, online or multi-channel business in the American region and a track record of achieving results (meeting lead-gen, CPA, Revenue targets, Conversion KPIs, etc.)
- A strong digital marketing expert with experience developing and managing campaigns in at least one channel discipline (SEM, email, social, content marketing, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate strong analytics skills and experience with digital marketing analytics tools e.g., Google analytics, etc.
- Education – BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or related degree is a must, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Should have previous experience purchasing and negotiating pricing for various media, including email, banner, and Web pop-up advertisements
- Experience with affiliate marketing networks and search engine marketing is a must
- Knowledge in ad-serving technologies, experience in campaign management
- Experience in dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organized with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the affiliate campaigns
Job Brief -
- We are looking for a Facebook & Google Ads expert to support our lead strategists with social & search ad campaigns for our clients.
- You will be tasked with pulling reports, making optimization recommendations, getting ads live, and making strategy adjustments as needed.
- You'll learn how we create and optimize campaigns using our process and conversion techniques that deliver real results and get to share in the success of our marketing/advertising objectives. You will spend most of your time in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin & experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is a must.
- Experienced professionals – 1 year to 3 years experience
- Candidate having creative thinking and original approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Interacting with the clients & managing their internet marketing accounts
- Building monthly reports, analyzing the data & measuring the impact of the internet marketing done for that month
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
- Photoshop/Canva - Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates from marketing background preferred
- Candidates having working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Canva preferred. Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates must have good reading, writing, spoken English skills
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute to and influence the direction of social media strategy
- Design and execute marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on the search performance
- Provide an SEO perspective on content creation and social media
- Improve the SEO of all company sites
- Analysis of competitor campaigns
- Regular KPI reporting
- Work closely with the SEO, online marketing and affiliate marketing teams to help coordinate all integrated online output.
Should be able to work on Designing tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and other digital marketing designing tool.