Position: Senior Speech Recognition Engineer
- Experience : 6+ Years
- Salary : As per market standards
- Location: Bangalore
- Work Mode: Only WFO
- Notice Period: immediate to 30 Days of notice
- Demonstrate ability in NLP/ML/DL project solutions and architectures.
- Strong ability in developing NLP tool and end to end solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in text cleaning, data wrangling, and text mining.
- Good understanding of Rule-based, statistical, and probabilistic NLP techniques.
- Collaborate with analytics team members to design, implement, and develop enterprise-level NLP capabilities, including data engineering, technology platforms, and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of NLP approaches and concepts like topic modelling, text summarization, semantic modelling, Named Entity recognition, etc.
- Evaluate and benchmark the performance of different NLP systems and provide guidance on metrics and best practices.
- Test and deploy promising solutions quickly, managing deadlines and deliverables while applying latest research and techniques.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings across NLP solutions.
Key Technical Skills:
- Hands on experience in building NLP models using different NLP libraries and toolkit like NLTK, Stanford NLP, TextBlob, OCR etc.
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Good to have programming skill: Java/Scala/C/C++.
- Strong problem solving, logical and communication skills.
Tags: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), Analytics
This is an exciting opportunity to join the explosively growing Blockchain fraternity and work constructively with our in-house industry experts.
We expect you to have hands on working experience with -
- Machine Learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Python data science toolkit with Scikit-Learn and Keras/Pytorch
- Prowess with both SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills
- Fundamental principles of the CCAR or CCEL or Basel II Accord or IFRS
- Docker and other PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) products
- MUST Specialize in Natural Language Processing
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop predictive models, statistical analyses, optimization procedures, monitoring processes, data quality analyses, and score implementations supporting impairment and collections.
- Produce robust documentation to ensure replicability of results and fulfill Antier's governance requirements.
- Superlative communication skills to represent us before stakeholders
- Leadership skills to build, expand and drive a new process
Academic & other Qualifications
- Postgraduate university degree in the quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science). Graduate studies.
- An ability to produce reports and interrogate systems to produce analysis and resolve discrepancies/queries.
- Proficiency with analytical software Python or SAS or R, SQL tools.
- Prior experience in banking products such as Mutual Funds will add value.
More About Us
We are a reputed Blockchain fintech company with team strength of 130+ consultants. Our impressive portfolio of Blockchain products has made us one of the fastest growing DeFi consulting (decentralized Finance) companies in the world. We ardently invest in our resources to produce a highly valuable workforce. Our global footprint spans across North America, Europe and Middle Eastern markets. We look forward to associate with like- minded in professionals and grow in a highly competitive landscape.
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar engineer that is well versed with computer vision and AI technologies around image and video analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing computer vision algorithms to detect key moments within popular online games
- Leveraging baseline technologies such as TensorFlow, OpenCV, and others -- and building models on top of them
- Building neural network (CNN) architectures for image and video analysis, as it pertains to popular games
- Specifying exact requirements for training data sets, and working with analysts to create the data sets
- Training final models, including techniques such as transfer learning, data augmentation, etc. to optimize models for use in a production environment
- Working with back-end engineers to get all of the detection algorithms into production, to automate the highlight creation
You should have the following qualities:
- Solid understanding of computer vision and AI frameworks and algorithms, especially pertaining to image and video analysis
- Experience using Python, TensorFlow, OpenCV and other computer vision tools
- Understand common computer vision object detection models in use today e.g. Inception, R-CNN, Yolo, MobileNet SSD, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of various algorithms for image and video analysis, such as CNNs, LSTM for motion and inter-frame analysis, and others
- Familiarity with AWS environments
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS, Python
Seniority: We are open to junior or senior engineers. We're more interested in the proper skillsets.
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience.
Who Should Apply:
If you have the right experience, regardless of your seniority, please apply. However, if you don't have AI or computer vision experience, please do not apply.
This profile will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop Parsers for XML and JSON Data sources/feeds
- Write Automation Scripts for product development
- Build API Integrations for 3rd Party product integration
- Perform Data Analysis
- Research on Machine learning algorithms
- Understand AWS cloud architecture and work with 3 party vendors for deployments- Resolve issues in AWS environment
We are looking for candidates with:
Programming Language: Python
Web Development: Basic understanding of Web Development. Working knowledge of Python Flask is desirable
Database & Platform: AWS/Docker/MySQL/MongoDB
Basic Understanding of Machine Learning Models & AWS Fundamentals is recommended.
With 30B+ medical and pharmacy claims covering 300M+ US patients, Compile Data helps life science companies generate actionable insights across different stages of a drug's lifecycle. Through context driven record-linking and machine-learning algorithms, Compile's platform transforms messy and disparate datasets into an intuitive graph of healthcare providers and all their activities.
- Help build intelligent systems to cleanse and record-link healthcare data from over 200 sources
- Build tools and ML modules to generate insights from hard to analyse healthcare data, and help solve various business needs of large pharma companies
- Mentoring and growing a data science team
- 4-8 years of experience in building ML models, preferably in healthcare
- Worked with NN and ML algorithms, solved problems using panel and transactional data
- Experience working on record-linking problems and NLP approaches towards text normalization and standardization is a huge plus
- Proven experience as an ML Lead, worked in Python or R; with experience in developing big-data ML solutions at scale and integration with production software systems
- Ability to craft context around key business requirements and present ideas in business and user friendly language
As a part of WWS, your expertise in machine learning helps us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and situating them to production. The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree in IT, computer science, or an advanced related field is preferred.
- At least 3+ years of experience working with ML libraries and packages.
- Familiarity with coding and programming languages, including Python, Java, C++, and SAS.
- Strong experience in programming and statistics.
- Well-versed in Data Science and neural schematics in networking and software.
- Flexibility in shifts is appreciated.
A Full Stack Developer’s Ideal Day At WWS
Design and Develop. The primary protocols include implementing machine learning algorithms and running AI systems experiments and tests. The Designing and development of machine learning systems along with performing statistical analyses falls under day to day activities of the developer.
Algorithm Assertion. The engineers act as critical members of the data science team as their tasks involve researching, asserting, and designing the artificial intelligence responsible for machine learning and maintaining and improving existing artificial intelligence systems.
Research and Development. To analyze large, complex datasets and extract insights and decide on the appropriate technique. research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure. At most providing support to engineers and product managers in implementing machine learning as the product.
What You Can Expect
- Full-time, salaried positions creamed with welfare programs.
- Competitive salary and tailored training in the core space with recognition potential and annual bonus.
- Periodic performance appraisals.
- Attendance Incentives.
- Working with the best and budding talent in the industry.
- A conducive intangible environment with dynamic benefits.
Why Consider Machine Learning Engineer as a career with WWS?
With a very appealing work environment at WWS, our setting made it easier to build relationships with other staff members and clients. You may also have an opportunity to learn other aspects of environmental office work on the job, which can enhance your experience and qualifications.
Many businesses must proactively react to changing factors — like patterns of customer behavior or prices. Tracking model performance and retraining it once fresher data is available is key to success. This falls under the MLE range of responsibilities for which the requirement has been crucial for many organizations.
Please attach your resume and let us know through email your current address, phone number, and the best time to contact you by phone.
Apply To this Job
Want to make every line of code count? Tired of being a small cog in a big machine? Like a fast-paced environment where stuff get DONE? Wanna grow with a fast-growing company (both career and compensation)? Like to wear different hats? Join ThinkDeeply in our mission to create and apply Enterprise-Grade AI for all types of applications.
Seeking an M.L. Engineer with high aptitude toward development. Will also consider coders with high aptitude in M.L. Years of experience is important but we are also looking for interest and aptitude. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Bachelors/Masters or Phd in Computer Science or related industry experience
3+ years of Industry Experience in Deep Learning Frameworks in PyTorch or TensorFlow
7+ Years of industry experience in scripting languages such as Python, R.
7+ years in software development doing at least some level of Researching / POCs, Prototyping, Productizing, Process improvement, Large-data processing / performance computing
Familiar with non-neural network methods such as Bayesian, SVM, Adaboost, Random Forests etc
Some experience in setting up large scale training data pipelines.
Some experience in using Cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure
Experience in building deep learning models for Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing domains
Experience in productionizing/serving machine learning in industry setting
Understand the principles of developing cloud native applications
Collect, Organize and Process data pipelines for developing ML models
Research and develop novel prototypes for customers
Train, implement and evaluate shippable machine learning models
Deploy and iterate improvements of ML Models through feedback