- C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC and Web API
- Design Principles
- Angular (Angular 4 + version is desirable)
- Strong Database experience
- Team handlings skills AND Good communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Wallero technologies
Wallero is a global leader in providing business solutions, IT services, consulting; with a large network of innovation & delivery centers. Know more!
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers (.NET) with at least 6 to 10 years of experience for the role of a consultant for a period of 6 months with potential offer of permanent position at the end of 6 months. The client is a SAAS product company working in the US Loan mortgage servicing and origination space. The location of the position is Chennai, India.
The team is building the next-generation loan originations and servicing systems. The systems will be used by lenders and servicers in the consumer and mortgage lending markets in the United States. As an agile developer, you will be working on a delivery team using modern technologies, tools and frameworks to develop advanced, enterprise business components that can run on Cloud platforms. You will be provided with the best tools, resources and compensation to get the job done…and enjoy every minute of it. And if it couldn’t get any better….this role is HYDBRID
- Associate will serve as a dedicated member of our development Team. Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs and deployment issues
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Must have a positive attitude and be a self-starter who is willing to work independently and learn
- Creative problem-solving ability, allowing the individual to identify solid solutions to challenging business issues
- A passion for success and willingness to go above and beyond to accomplish goals
- Collaborate with managers, other developers, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts. Client Service Representatives and clients to understand requirements and demonstrate progress
- Work on an agile team with both onshore and offshore team members to help plan, implement and support enterprise web applications
- Design, develop and test new system capabilities, including: web UI, REST API, Microservices, serverless components, cloud native
- Document and communicate technical designs, standards and processes as needed
- Perform unit and integration testing to ensure application quality
- Continuously enhance skills by learning and applying relevant technologies and patterns
- Professional Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ experience in fast-paced software industry with an in-depth understanding of web application development.
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with the ASP.NET MVC stack.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) and Visual Studio and GIT
- Experience with Angular and ReactJS
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive UI design.
- Extensive experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.).
- Experience with distributed systems, C#, ASP.NET, REST and SQL programming.
- Experience developing or working with web services (REST and Web API preferred)
- Exposure to Cloud Native Programming and components
What do you get:
- Working on the latest and greatest technology
- Part of new product development team right from the beginning
- Excellent compensation
- Remote/Hybrid workplace options, Group Medical Coverage, Group Personal Accidental, Group Term Life Insurance Benefits, Flexible Time Off, Food@Work, Career Pathing, Summer Fridays and much, much more!
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web-based applications using the Microsoft .NET framework.
1) Collaborate with the project team to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
2) Design, develop, and maintain robust and scalable web applications using the .NET framework.
3) Write clean, efficient, and reusable code, following industry best practices and coding standards.
4) Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards.
5) Troubleshoot and debug application issues, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions.
6) Optimize application performance and ensure scalability and reliability.
7) Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and other developers, to deliver high-quality software solutions.
8) Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the .NET development community and share knowledge with the team.
9) Mentor and guide junior developers, providing technical leadership and promoting professional growth.
10) Participate in agile development processes, including sprint planning, estimation, and retrospectives.
01) Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
02) Proven experience as a .NET Developer, with a strong portfolio of web application development projects.
03) In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft .NET framework, including ASP.NET, C#, and MVC.
05) Proficiency in working with databases and SQL, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server.
06) Strong understanding of software development principles, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
07) Familiarity with agile development methodologies and tools, such as Scrum and JIRA.
08) Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
09) Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
10) Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality software solutions.
11) Proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for staying updated with emerging technologies and industry trends.
12) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing and Developing back end API's and databases.
- Meeting both technical and customer’s needs.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Take complete ownership of the project and deliver with good quality.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Relevant experience of 8+ yrs
- Strong communication, organizational skills. Good in Agile, Scrum, Dev-Ops practices.
- Proficiency in Java, Springboot, Microservices
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good in writing quality code and Unit Tests. Good knowledge of DevOps practices.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills
About the job
We are looking for an experienced individual who can work with us. The selected developer would help us in developing new backend services, update / change older working services, creating REST APIs for frontend, and maintain existing code and integration to other Providers with High Quality and re-usable code. Further it will be expected out of the developer to help in optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of edge cases, and test the code.
Particulars of the job
- Must be passionate about learning new technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web based applications.
- Must have experiencing in node.js / postgresql.
- Ability to solve architecture level problems.
- Experience in leading the team, have lead the team of junior developers in past.
What we appreciate?
A perfect candidate should hold or think the following things are important.
Values - Orderliness • Transparency • Merit • Productivity • Smart work
Abilities - Pro-activeness • Problem solving aptitude • Responsive • Quick learner • Leadership traits
Brownie points - Good communicator • Organized • Awareness of new approaches/practices in domain • Awareness of online communities
Who are we?
We are a SaS startup, who is building software for other start-ups, and helping others on the way stand. Our mission is to reduce the barriers to launching a tech startup.
Why work with us?
- We promote an open culture based on trust and ownership.
- We like to work in an idea meritocracy. Ideas and believability of individuals over seniority/title.
- Our working schedule revolves around Monday to Friday.
- Working hours are 10 AM to 7 PM officially. However, we aim for maximum overlap and coordination rather than pointless strict conformity (we aren’t a school!)
- We work a flexible week depending on the current team’s performance and needs. Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications.
• Provide technical assistance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
• To ensure that the development and unit testing is in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• In-depth of knowledge of frameworks like Angular 5-6-7, jQuery
• UI toolkits like Kendo UI, Infragistics, JQuery UI
• Coding in Core JAVA/J2EE, Spring, REST, Hibernate, JDBC
• Strong SQL query writing and testing skills
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
Highly Desired Skills
• Jasper Reports, i Report
• SOA, SOAP, XML, XSL, Webservices
Good to Have:
• OOD, UML Design
• Tomcat, SVN – open source technologies
• Knowledge of UX
• MS- SQL, My-SQL, Database Knowledge
• Design Patterns/concept
2) Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
3) Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks, NodeJs, Frontend Framework: ReactJs/AngularJS, GIT, MySql, NoSql/MongoDb, CSS, AJAX, HTML5.
4) Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
5) Work closely with QA person to assist in the testing process.
6) Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6) Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
7) Able to work closely with the team and meet the tight deadlines where necessary.
8) Strong Communication Skills.
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our award-winning, talented team, building global software products for automation of drones for various commercial applications.
A thorough understanding of all of the components of FlytBase platform and infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience.
We offer an excellent team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development centre in Pune, India.
- 3-6 yr experience as a MEAN Stack developer
- Strong expertise with Angular2+, NodeJS, ExpressJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap, Socket.io, Git, CI/CD integration and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of unit testing (Jasmine/Mocha), integration testing frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a secured, scalable, production ready application development and deployment
- Work as part of an agile team developing applications, design sprints and lead the team ensuring deliveries are met.
- Ensure best practices in Web application development
- Bring in passion, dedication, and lead-from-the-front quality to build global products
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Bring in technical and architectural leadership, and mentor team members enabling them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical solutions.
- Manage application deployment practices in AWS, considering security, scalability and reliability
- Manage/evolve automated testing setup for backend and frontend for faster bug reporting and fixing
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good to Have
- Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded individuals sharing our passion for autonomous drones.
- Make changes in the existing code base of talent marketplace and implement new features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders that are involved in product design (marketing specialist and product manager).
- Report the progress to other stakeholders.
- Do bug fixes and push the source codes to the live server.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Experience in Node js , MongoDB and Angular.
- Understanding in MEAN or MERN Stack.
- Experience in the use of project planning tools (JIRA, Version One, GitHub, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Understanding of various technologies including applications and databases.
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Roles and responsibilities:
Platon is looking for a minimum 2 - 3 years experienced and motivated Full Stack professional with SaaS to be an integral part of Web Apps team. The team is an essential part of the Technology team at Platon and works on solving technical challenges related to processing, visualization and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Platon platform.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
The person will be responsible for:
- Help in Design of Web Application
- Interaction with Clients
- Quality & Timely Delivery
- Helping Team Members on Technical issue
Required Candidate profile
- Eye for Detail & Quality Delivery
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must meet deadline
- Knowledge of CRM/ERP
- Mind Good to have experience in Android application development, COREJAVA, J2EE, React.js, js, PWA.