- To test, build, design, deploy and to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- To containerize and deploy the code using Docker and Kubernetes.
- To automate various Tests and monitor.
- To monitor the infrastructure deployment on Kubernetes that includes Profiling, Tracing, Logging, etc.
- To create private infrastructure on Public Cloud providers like GCP.
- To deploy and manage Database Servers like MongoDB & MySQL.
- To choose the best tools and technologies that fit the best for the business needs.
- To work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with the performance standards.
- To perform system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- To manage projects effectively through open-source & standards-based platforms
- To increase project visibility through traceability
- Improve quality and reduce development costs with collaboration Analyse, design and evaluate automation scripts & systems
- To ensure critical resolution of system issues by using the best cloud security solution services
- Should have an experience of 8+ years as a DevOps/infrastructure engineer
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree is preferred
- Extensive experience in operating scripting language like Pearl, Ruby, Groovy, etc.
- Extensive Experience in Source Version Management Tools like GIT
- Extensive Experience in Build Automation Tools Maven & Gradle.
- Extensive Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications by accessing tools like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- Hands-on experience in building, designing and maintaining cloud-based applications with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.
- Expertise in designing Private Networks on Cloud.
- Expertise in deploying & managing various popular Monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, Datadog, NewRelic, etc.
- Expertise in operating Linux environment with good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
- Good knowledge on Cloud Networking concepts like VPC, NAT, Firewalls, etc.
- Working in regulation with the best industry-standard practices in close coordination with the integration and deployment team.
- Must have effective collaboration skills & should be able to work independently and coordinate between cross-functional teams
- Should demonstrate effective communication skills.
About Ace Online
Exp:8 to 10 years notice periods 0 to 20 days
Job Description :
- Provision Gcp Resources Based On The Architecture Design And Features Aligned With Business Objectives
- Monitor Resource Availability, Usage Metrics And Provide Guidelines For Cost And Performance Optimization
- Assist It/Business Users Resolving Gcp Service Related Issues
- Provide Guidelines For Cluster Automation And Migration Approaches And Techniques Including Ingest, Store, Process, Analyse And Explore/Visualise Data.
- Provision Gcp Resources For Data Engineering And Data Science Projects.
- Assistance With Automated Data Ingestion, Data Migration And Transformation(Good To Have)
- Assistance With Deployment And Troubleshooting Applications In Kubernetes.
- Establish Connections And Credibility In How To Address The Business Needs Via Design And Operate Cloud-Based Data Solutions
Key Responsibilities / Tasks :
- Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services such as Databases, Messaging, Storage, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
- Building deployment pipeline with Github CI (Actions)
- Building terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a code
- Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker, GKE, Openshift, and Cloud Run
- Working with Cloud Build, Cloud Composer, and Dataflow
- Configuring software to be monitored by Appdynamics
- Configuring stackdriver logging and monitoring in GCP
- Work with splunk, Kibana, Prometheus and grafana to setup dashboard
Your skills, experience, and qualification :
- Total experience of 5+ Years, in as Devops. Should have at least 4 year of experience in Google could and Github CI.
- Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
- Should have strong experience in Devops tools like Gitbun CI, teamcity, Jenkins and Helm.
- Should know Application deployment and testing strategies in Google cloud platform.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Excellent understanding of Java
- Knowledge on Kafka, ZooKeeper, Hazelcast, Pub/Sub is nice to have.
- Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
- Understanding of cloud identity and access
- Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences between native compute, virtual and containers
- Configuration and managing databases such as Oracle, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Spanner.
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies
- Awareness of critical concepts of Agile principles
- Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is desirable.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Professional knowledge of English
- Differentiators : knowledge/experience about
- Cloud and virtualization-based technologies (Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare).
- Java Application Server Administration (Weblogic, WidlFfy, JBoss, Tomcat).
- Docker and Kubernetes (EKS)
- Linux/UNIX Administration (Amazon Linux and RedHat).
- Developing and supporting cloud infrastructure designs and implementations and guiding application development teams.
- Configuration Management tools (Chef or Puppet or ansible).
- Log aggregations tools such as Elastic and/or Splunk.
- Automate infrastructure and application deployment-related tasks using terraform.
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up-to-date operational environment.
- Build and support always-available private/public cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
- Build AWS or other public cloud infrastructure using Terraform.
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes (EKS) based docker applications in AWS.
- Create custom OS images using Packer.
- Create and revise infrastructure and architectural designs and implementation plans and guide the implementation with operations.
- Liaison between application development, infrastructure support, and tools (IT Services) teams.
- Development and documentation of Chef recipes and/or ansible scripts. Support throughout the entire deployment lifecycle (development, quality assurance, and production).
- Help developers leverage infrastructure, application, and cloud platform features and functionality participate in code and design reviews, and support developers by building CI/CD pipelines using Bamboo, Jenkins, or Spinnaker.
- Create knowledge-sharing presentations and documentation to help developers and operations teams understand and leverage the system's capabilities.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- Leverage scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby, Python) to build required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis.
Who we have in mind:
- Solid experience in building a solution on AWS or other public cloud services using Terraform.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge in containerized application and deployment in Kubernetes
- Extensive knowledge of the Linux operating system, RHEL preferred.
- Proficiency with shell scripting.
- Experience with Java application servers.
- Experience with GiT and Subversion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Experience working in a large-scale operational environment.
- Internet and operating system security fundamentals.
- Extensive knowledge of massively scalable systems. Linux operating system/application development desirable.
- Programming in scripting languages such as Python. Other object-oriented languages (C++, Java) are a plus.
- Experience with Configuration Management Automation tools (chef or puppet).
- Experience with virtualization, preferably on multiple hypervisors.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education in related fields
- Certificates of training in associated fields/equipment’s
- Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful
- Partner with the recruiting team to attract and retain high-quality and diverse talent
- Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Managers, Sales, and Customer Success to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration
- Ensure teams have appropriate technical direction, leadership, and balance between short-term impact and long-term architectural vision.
- Occasionally contributing to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teams with release commitments, to gain an understanding of the deeply technical product as well as to keep your technical acumen sharp
- BS/MS degree in CS-or- a related field with 5+ years of engineering management experience leading productive, high-functioning teams
- Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development
- Ability to hire while ensuring a high hiring bar, keep engineers motivated, coach/mentor, and handle performance management
- Experience running production services in Public Clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience with running large stateful data systems in the Cloud
- Prior knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementation features (multi-tenancy, containerization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- A great track record of shipping features and hitting deadlines consistently; should be able to move fast, build in increments and iterate; have a sense of urgency, aggressive mindset towards achieving results and excellent prioritization skills; able to anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them
- Ability to influence the team, peers, and upper management using effective communication and collaborative techniques; focused on building and maintaining a culture of collaboration within the team
• Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
• Define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
• At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise on configuration management
• Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
• Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
• Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Strong bias for action and ownership
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
EXP:: 4 - 7 yrs
- Any scripting language:: Python, Scala, shell or bash
- Cloud:: AWS
- Database:: Relational (SQL) & non-relational (NoSQL)
- CI/CD tools and Version controlling
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.
Need a strong Amazon Web Service developer with experience developing APIs using Lambda functions. The candidate must have a very good familiarity with API and deployment of API in AWS knowledge are mandatory.
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a DevOps Engineer at Radical, you will:
Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
Work alongside Software Developers and ML Engineers to solve problems and assist in architecture design
Work on systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested scripts, Dockerfiles, Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Terraform scripts.
Proficiency with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
Knowledge of systems deployment and maintainence, including setting up CI/CD and working alongside Software Developers, monitoring logs, dashboards, etc.
Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
An established track record of deploying and maintaining systems.
Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
Proficiency in automated tests.
Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.