Job location-Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Goa
CTC – As per market standard
Notice Period-Max 15 -30 days joiners
- Work with Database Architect to understand the design considerations for the BI Next Gen Data Warehouse.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the DW Database Objects and Code as per the requirement.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the PowerBI and SSRS Reports.
- Take accountability of Unit Testing the developed solution.
- Be available for weekend job monitoring and troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Ensure that all delivery timelines are adhered to.
- Work with QA (Testing) team to test the DW / Report Solution and fix as necessary.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in SQL Server database development.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL. Must have the ability to analyze, debug and write complex T-SQL code.
- Very good hand-on knowledge on query tuning and performance optimization.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent understanding of PowerBI.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable database applications.
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
About Company:Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for studenthousing). It helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with Million student housing units listed in
countries and across cities.
Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
Manage a team of to take care of
Global entity setups and Compliances
Financial data management system
Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
Take a lead role in new country expansions
Understand the budget requirements from the department heads and plan cash flow
Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
Maintain investor relations and reporting
CA with minimum 5- 7 years of experience
Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
Good Communication skills
Team leader (Min 5-6 member team)
Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
We’re looking for an ERP Implementation and Technical Support Executive, with 1 - 3 years of experience, to join our highly efficient Enterprise Software Support team.
- Conducting ERP Implementation
- Providing Training to end-Users
- Providing Online/Onsite Support
- Testing new updates
- Preparing onboarding and implementation plan of action
- Increasing customer success rate
Desired Candidate Profile
- Having 1 - 3 years experience in Software/ERP Support
- Working experience in Logistics/ CRM / Accounts/ Freight Forwarding / Custom Broking / Warehouse domain
- Having good verbal & written communication skills
- Having prior experience working with Logi-Sys ERP, Logi-Sys Pro, Live Impex software will be an added advantage
About Astrum Labs:
Astrum Labs is a product-based software company, providing integrated B2B applications in the field of logistics and financial technology. Within the logistics domain, our solutions focus on export documentation, advance license management, Exim trade, cargo tracing & tracking. Under the financial technology domain, our core competency lies in financial accounting software application, along with expense management, virtual payment instruments, and fractional/token-based payments. We strongly believe in providing our customers with applications that complement the existing ecosystem, improve productivity, and streamline businesses operations. We are growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for truly dedicated, motivated, and super energetic individuals to join our team. Astrum is part of Softlink Global, one of the globally recognized and leading ERP providers in the logistics industry.
To know more, visit https://www.astrumlabs.co/ and https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over user experience and delight
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and feel a part of our journey
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- A stage to feel proud of your work
- Platform to take up higher responsibilities
- A fun work-life balance
- A chance to become part of a high growth company, keeping that Unicorn tag within our sights
management, skip tracing, field collection, legal services and work with the leading banks in India to provide debt collection services.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client employs over 300 professionals and operates out of 6 locations in West & South India. They are one of the leading players and trusted name in the chosen markets for over 18 years with diverse promoter experience in Banking and FMCG with 40+ years of cumulative Banking / Risk management experience and assuring legality with the process in place.
As Associate Manager Collection, you will be managing medium to large teams to deliver on the desired collection metrics.
What you will do:
- Meeting Collection benchmarks for a given portfolio
- Managing team productivity & attrition
- Contributing to Team Building
- Portfolio Performance
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Young & dynamic individuals displaying team management skills, vigour to accept challenges and ability to handle & deliver on numbers should be an ideal fit for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
An SDET is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
We are looking for a talented SDET to contribute to and review the creation of a testing suite for production software. The SDET's responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. This is optional, but good to have.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools or similar. Cypress, Supertest, Chai, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Puppeteer, Karma, Playwright
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and software design.
∙ Should be able to create and take ownership of all user interface copy and messaging across the product.
∙ Ability to ideate, set the tone for content, and drive cohesive product narratives that are easy to read, positive, and engaging.
∙ Content being a key role in the product experience, ensure the text and visuals achieve a perfect balance and harmony.
∙ Enhance and elevate the product experience by ensuring consistency and crispness in the voice and tone of our product.
∙ Collaborate and work closely with all stakeholders.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- 3-5 yrs. of relevant experience in user-centered product writing for the web and mobile applications.
- Must be proficient in English with exceptional copywriting skills.
- Should connect with the target audience through effective/persuasive writing skills
- Passion for solving complicated problems and making things simple.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of UX principles, best practices, and how to use data to drive informed user insights.
- A portfolio of relevant work samples showcasing remarkable execution, from process to outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking of system defects reported by users, ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in
- Assessment and implementation of service requests in according to operating procedures, g. data patching requested by users.
- Tracking and monitoring of change requests raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in change request testing
- Ensure the smooth operation of the SD Portal, and support is not disrupted during normal office working
- Maintain the development hardware and software patches and update changes to the documentation where necessary
- Upgrade of software such as application server, and testing arising from the software upgrade.
- Respond to calls and email messages from users about problems or queries regarding Portal, execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial/calendar year- end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, decommissioning activities.
- Manage project timeline, resources, scope and change requests.
- Review deliverables and ensure they are of requisite
- You have at least 5-6 years of working experience in information technology; of which at least 3 years of working experience in software development using OutSystems Agile development platform and at least 1 project implementation experience in OutSystems.
- You have some experience in supporting IT projects on OutSystems Platform
- You have good knowledge of software development, specifically in OutSystems and domain knowledge in the areas of Human Resource or Corporate Administration.
- You have strong technical skills in OutSystems, Microsoft SQL Server platform.
Our client is one of the oldest technical textile manufacturers in India. They produce a diverse range of products leveraging state of the art technology and innovation. The company is known for producing specialized products such as cordura, geo-synthetics and parasail fabrics of topnotch quality.
They cater to armed forces - DRDO is one of their prominent clients. Besides, US and EU markets are their biggest customers purchasing material for parachutes, automotive and industrial applications. Through years of operations, the company has set up joint ventures and entered into long term agreements with many reputed companies in India and abroad.
What you will do:
- Providing solution overview training to business users explaining Dynamics AX functionality across various modules and processes
- Proposing necessary changes in business process to go with product functionality and configuring the product to suit the requirements
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you must have:
- At least five years' experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ,R3 certification and/or experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, AX 2012 R2, R3 or AX 7/D365FO are a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Good command on administration, user rights, AP, AR, GL, inventory and production
- Excellent online presentation skills using Teams
- Ability to implement both Discrete and Process Manufacturing
- Deep knowledge in AP, AR, GL, Inventory, Warehouse management and FA
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Commercial / residential Building experience is a must.
Industrial building exposure will not be considered relevant experience.
Monitoring progress of project assigned
Coordination with Project Team, Consultants, Quantity Billing