Key Responsibilities :
- Take on development of key modules in the application
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to your team.
- Development of application framework components
- Allocation of development tasks to the team
- Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
Required Technical Skills :
- Modules, components basic architecture
- Typescript in depth
- Reactive forms
- CRUD operations in paged tabular listing
- Validation and error handling in Angular
- Security concepts like JWT based authentication, oAuth with social platforms, route guards, role driven menu
- Server-side rendering (SSR) with Angular Universal
- PDF making and email sending using SSR
- Localization and internationalization
ASP.Net C# Web API :
- Models with validation attributes, custom validations
- Asynchronous programming
- Error handling and logging
- Server side UI table operations - sorting, searching, paging, page sizing
- Entity framework with database first approach, edmx designer
-React JS, Angular JS
SQL Server :
- Tables, views, stored procedures, functions
- Optimizations - keys, indexes, partitions
- Working with XML/JSON data
- Responsive design
About Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Thyrocare - The World's largest Diagnostic centre and Pathology lab in India with a focus on providing quality preventive healthcare services at affordable costs.
Our Central Processing Laboratory situated in Navi Mumbai is a state-of-the-art, fully automated diagnostic laboratory equipped with the most advanced instrumentation from leading international brands. With a highly qualified workforce, the laboratory is driven by barcoded and bi-directionally interfaced system and an intelligent laboratory information system (LIS).
About Drip Capital & Tech Team
The engineering team at Drip Capital is responsible for building and maintaining the online global trade financing platform that supports the interactions between buyers, sellers, financing partners, insurance agents, global retail partners, trade agents, shipping & transportation companies, supply chain, and warehousing companies worldwide.
Our primary goal is to ensure that customers are provided time-critical capital and at the same time balance requirements related to risk, fraud management, and compliance. The services are accessed by customers worldwide and hence the engineering systems need to be policy-driven, easily reconfigurable, and able to handle multiple regional languages. We use machine learning for risk classifications/predictions, intelligent document parsing subsystems, robotic process automation, REST APIs to connect our microservices, and a cloud-based data lake and warehouse for data storage and analysis.
Our team comprises talent from top-tier institutions including Wharton, Stanford, and IITs with years of experience at companies like Google, Amazon, Standard Chartered, Blackrock, and Yahoo. We are backed by leading Silicon Valley investors - Sequoia, Wing, Accel, and Y Combinator. We are a global company headquartered in Silicon Valley along with offices in India and Mexico.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Drip Capital’s engineering team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of :
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the microservices that work in tandem to provide time-sensitive capital for customers worldwide
- Working closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and define what needs to be built
- Building machine learning-powered analytics and risk modules that adapt to individual and market variations
- Create and enhance workflow automation, rules engine modules using robotic process automation, intelligent document scanning
- 3+ years of relevant work experience of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of one programming language that is used to build backend applications such as Ruby, Golang, Java, C/C++, Python
- Knowledge of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Understanding of software architecture fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, abstractions, and system design
- A desire to build well-engineered reusable backend components with high-quality code. Basic knowledge of test-driven software development
- Ability to debug issues across microservices and multiple levels of the stack
- Prior open source contributions are a plus
If you love building scalable, high-performance, reliable distributed systems and want to work with people who feel the same way you do, let's talk!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Proper Reporting & Documentation.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS with working knowledge of MVC.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle.
- Should have working knowledge of using a latest development tools and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of front end UI design preferred.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills in English, self-starter.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Experience is preferred.
JOB LOCATION- NAVSARI-
Year: 2+ years
CTC: As per the company standards.
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days/
Location: Bangalore(No WFH available)
Skills: Dot net with WPF/Winforms.
Must Have Skills:
1. Experience with the .NET framework and .NET Core technologies: C#
2. Writing and consuming REST API/Web API in .Net framework, .Net Core
3. Must have excellent knowledge in Azure hosting services
4. Good knowledge of Trouble shooting, Azure Hosting, maintaining and performance tuning
5. Knowledge of Frontend framework (React), If not then Angular, or Vuejs etc
6. Excellent Aptitude, Attitude and Communication Skills
7. Strong understanding of OOPS Concepts
8. Strong knowledge of Unit Testing
9. Excellent knowledge and working experience in Microservice Architecture
10. RDBMS Concepts, MS-SQL Server
11. Writing & Optimizing SQL Queries for best performance
12. Able to manage release by mean of CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications in Azure
13. Well versed of code review and code scanning tools
Good to have Skills:
1. Knowledge of HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, Responsive Design
2. Entity Framework/LINQ, MVC
3. Strong understanding of current design patterns & best practices
4. Knowledge of Agile methodology and JIRA
5. Knowledge of Electron is a plus
1. Work with Scrum Team to prioritize tasks and ensure deadlines are met
2. Communicate and actively participate in client call and understand requirements
3. Convert design and architecture to code using best practices
4. Provide expert level knowledge and guidance on modern software engineering techniques and methodologies for code reviews
5. Demonstrate expertise in a variety of software concepts (object-oriented design), practices (design patterns), and procedures (troubleshooting defects)
6. Able to troubleshoot and debug the code, write code with best coding practice and perform unit & Integration testing
7. Collaborate with the technical team to build and migrate applications in Azure
8. Test and update application so that it can be used for cross web browsers
9. Use and set-up CI/CD pipeline
- Develop high-fidelity C++ multithreaded simulation software
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop BIM software with UX in Unreal Engine
- Design, code and debug UI interfaces/architectures
- Work with structural engineers to develop new features and improve user experiences
- Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints
- Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
Exp ; 1 to 2 yrs
skills : C++
Location : Bangalore
BE / BTECH -2019 / 2020
Bachelor Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
* 1+ years of software development experience using C++ programming language
* Experience using Linear Algebra, 3D Scene model, Cairo - 2D Drawing Framework
* Working experience using any of these: POV-RAY, GeoTiff, WGS 84 and Web Mercator
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS SDK and containerization
* Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
* Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
* Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
How would you leverage your technical expertise to create extraordinary impact for our clients?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with two or more development languages such as Java, C#, or Ruby
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker