- Analyze and document requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- Support junior developers’ work
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Must have hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Windows Services, .NET Entity Framework, SQL Server/T-SQL, IIS and related technologies
- Expertise in REST APIs and WCF
- Strong knowledge of modern techniques such as Responsive Web Design, LINQ, Dependency Injection and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of various industry standard development practices (Agile methodology, OOD, TDD, BDD)
- Proficient with tools to enable SDLC (TFS, Visual Studio, etc.)
- A go getter attitude with the ability & desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- An innovator mind-set who strives to make things better
- Ability to work independently with the knowledge as well as capability to quickly grasp and make an immediate impact
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Proficiency in creating PBI Reports & VB.net based windows Applications with expertise in Excel,
MS Access and VB with minimum 4-to-7-year experience.
Minimum 3 years of experience of managing an automation teams (.Net)
Experience with SQL/MS Access queries and database management
Experience in Designing the Power BI reports.
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Graduate in any stream
Hands on experience on designing, developing, and maintaining VB.NET based WINDOWS
Creating and maintaining data for reporting.
Requirement gathering from clients and stakeholders for creating new reports.
Knowledge and skills for tools such as Microsoft Azure, AWS etc will be preferred.
Knowledge of Reporting Tool like Power BI, Tableau etc. will be added advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Ability to automate process using automation tools not Limited to i.e. MS Flow, Power Apps, Mainframe automation/VBA Automation and Dot Net.
· Management and Maintenance of automation products and infrastructure.
· Knowledge in Database management, automating and troubleshooting systems.
· Project Delivery and execution against multiple automation project plans and delivery commitments.
· Excellent Communication skills to articulate technical ideas in brainstorming and explain technical solution to business in simple manner.
· Professional Experience in business Analysis and process automation using RPA and other techniques.
· Design, Code, test, debug and document for projects and programs including upgrades and deployment.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and window based applications.
· Good to have: Expert in multiple automation software/platform i.e. RPA, IA etc.
Currently we are looking out Dot Net Development experts who are holding hands on expertise in the below areas such as,
Mandatory Skills - .NET Core, Web API, Microservices, Azure, Solid Principles.
If the above specifications interest you, please apply by sending the below required details along with your updated CV asap;
Post Pandemic work location Pune (Y/N):
If any offer in hand, please specify:
Thanks & Regards,
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the development and maintenance of business systems using a systems methodology Identifies problems or business opportunities Works within the scope of the systems development tasks Converts requirements and models from analysis specifications and business needs into technical specifications Uses the knowledge and experience from past technical environments and communication skills to design and document a system that will meet client requirements technical standards and future opportunities Documents and implements test plans that address system design requirements user test data and cases of appropriate size and scope
- Languages: C#, .Net Core ( extensive hands on experience)
- Platforms: .Net Standard, .Net Core,
- Databases: SQL Server Enterprise 2017, No-SQL Database Experience.
- Good to have: .NET core experience on AWS cloud environment
Proficient in the use of modeling and documentation techniques.
Understands and applies prototyping tools and processes.
- We need strong SQL database development skills using the MS SQL server.
- Strong skill in SQL server integration services (SSIS) for ETL development.
- Strong Experience in full life cycle database development project using SQL server.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex logical and physical data models.
- Knowledge of other high-level languages (PERL, Python) will be an added advantage
- Nice to have SQL certification.
Good to have:• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3+ years of formal industry/professional experience in software development – Healthcare background preferred.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Salary: 8 Lakhs
Skills required: C#,SQL Server ,WEB-API and My-SQL knowledge but optional.
at Amazon India