About Navigators Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Experienced in writing queries and stored procedures in SQL.
- Hands-on in developing and supporting batch-based systems, with experience in data profiling and debugging.
- Experience in performance tuning techniques and tools
- Working with the development team to create physical database schemas.
- Optimising database design for optimal performance.
- Advising on best practices for developers interacting with the database.
- Developing and testing SQL and stored procedures.
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-II (Backend) to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
A Day in the Life
- Building efficient and reusable applications and abstractions.
- Identify and communicate back-end best practices.
- Participate in the project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery
- Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge of Python and experience with any web framework (Django, etc)
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skill
- Experience in Web Services and REST.
- Experience in RDBMS & NoSQL database.
- Experience in Solution Architecture.
- Proven experience with Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Expert in Python and Django Code Reviews
- Server Deployment
- Mongo DB/Postgres SQL DB
- JIRA Administration
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Designation: Backend Developer
Location: Mumbai (Currently Remote)
- Develop, Enhance, and Modify Applications for a Global Market Environment.
- Design, Code, Test, Debug, and Document programs for corporate systems architecture.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to define requirements for system applications
- API integration, Application deployment, Test Driven Development & Agile methodologies
- Database designing ; (Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus).
- Familiarity in Unix/Linux development environments & tools including scripting.
- Designing system architecture for solving complex problems with a sound understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- A fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Need to work on Git and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Timely reporting is required.
- Must typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages
- Ensure full legal and ethical compliance and conduct of business at all times and under all circumstances
- Attention to detail needed to maintain a global standard of work output
- Supervise, mentor, coach a small team of associates on a day to day basis for better management of their performance.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in NodeJS
- Graduate degree (B.Tech/ BSc. IT) in IT/Engineering/Computer Science
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills.
- A good team player
About Zelthy :
Zelthy (https://www.zelthy.com/) is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that enables quick and secure deployment of healthcare applications.The platform is used by global pharmaceutical companies and health-tech companies such as Bristol-Meyer-Suibb, 1mg, Cipla, DKSH, Novo Nordisk, etc to manage more than 1 million patients in 12 countries.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has 4-6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python and Django.
Opportunity : Being a part of an early team that is building a global technology product that already has traction
Key Responsibilities : Contribute to the development of Zelthy Cloud Platform :
1. Should be able to design and implement sufficiently large and complex features and/or architectural improvements to the product.
2. Application implementation on the Zelthy Cloud including Configuration and Customization
3. Development of Restful APIs for Zelthy core as well as for implementing Applicationson the Zelthy Cloud platform
4. Perform Code and Application Lifecycle Maintenance
5. Work alongside the business team and solutioning team to design application architecture
6. Mentor Junior developers
Must Haves :
1. 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python, Django, Django Rest Framework
2. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
3. Understanding of software design patterns
4. Experience with Celery
5. Experience with RDBMS. Experience with AWS, S3, EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, etc.
6. Proficiency in Git
8. Previous experience in SaaS/PaaS environment will be an advantage
Key applications powered by Zelthy :
1. India's largest oncology PAP currently managed by a Big Pharma (market cap more than 100Bn) end to end on Zelthy including patient onboarding to product tracking
2. All HIV positive patients in India monitored by the Government through a program implemented on Zelthy (more than 1 million patients)
3. South East Asia's leading healthcare company with presence in more than 12 countries has adopted Zelthy as their core technology backbone for running patient programs
4. India's largest ePharmacy has adopted Zelthy as the core technology powering their patient program CRMs
5. India's first controlled distribution network for a pharmaceutical product in India implemented launched by an Indian Big Pharma on Zelthy
We are looking for a full‐time Senior .Net Full Stack Developer working on a new enterprise resource planning
application development as well as ongoing support for the application that is already in the production. The
successful candidate will join the existing development and support team. As an experienced .Net Developer, you
will work with a fast‐paced development team within an agile development framework.
The primary objective is the implementation of a new ERP application
Development of framework based on C# and .Net Core with Core, Data, Services, UI Framework, Admin,
Web and Windows layers
Provide TDD methodology and Unit testing for developed functionality
Design and development of Conceptual/Logical/Physical Data Models
Ensuring entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Equally proficient in back end and front end/UX design
Prototype new features for rapid releases
Be actively involved in product and architecture decisions
Collaborate with other developers and participate in peer code reviews to ensure the technical solution
meets business requirements/needs
Research new technology, tools, and methods to increase software efficiency
Diagnose and fix bugs
Provide on‐going support (debugging, issue resolution, data migration) for the current version of IBIS
application in production
Implement and support EDI initiatives
Conduct, support and trouble shoot data migration
Configure and support Azure Cloud Computing Service
Enthusiastic about learning, working within, and architecting high impact products.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desire to help grow our business with your technical skills
Perform other tasks as necessary and requested by management
Mentor junior developers on development best practices
Markup Languages - HTML5, XML, JSON
Frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Security,ASP.NET Core MVC
send resume to poojitha.k at championsmail dot com
Database Server - SQL Server
Technologies - .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, REST, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, AJAX, Razor Pages, Rest APIs
BI - SSRS
IDE - Visual Studio 2019
UML - Rational Rose, Visio
Source Code Control - GitHub
OS - Windows
Back End - SQL Server, IIS, VirtualBox, Windows Server,Testing MS Unit, NUnit, xUnit, QUnit
Debugging - Fiddler, Postman
Cloud - Azure (App Service, SQL Databases)
Electronic Data Communication - EDI