Full Stack Java Developer-
Java, Angular 5+, html, css, Springboot, microservices, hibernate, mysql, sql server.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
mavQ is seeking a motivated Lead FullStack Developer to join our team. You will be an integral member of the Professional Services team dedicated to work on the recently acquired mavQ’s Electronic Research Administration products built on a REST based Java platform running in Tomcat. The work is about 70% implementation and new development and 30% maintenance.
- At least 7 years of experience with Frontend and Backend Technologies.
- Experience in Java, Spring, API Integration, Angular, Frontend Development.
- Ability to work with caching systems such as Redis.
- Good understanding of cloud computing & Distributed systems.
- Experience in people management.
- Capability of working within a budget of hours and completing projects by a deadline to appropriate quality standards
- Communicate clearly and ask clarification questions, dig deeper.
- Ability to work from visual and functional specifications
- Work with a positive attitude even when circumstances may be unfavorable
- Understand RESTful APIs, MVC concepts, and how to effectively use SVC systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team of developers and representatives of other functional groups, such as design
- Good Experience in CI/CD, Kubernetes, Test suits, Docker.
- Good Understanding of the Command line.
- Good with client Interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effective Problem Solving Skills. Assist the team with debugging & guidance when needed.
- Responsible for managing a team of 8-10 developers.
- Lead the product’s technical domain with full authority.
- Assist the product & project management teams with setting timelines & priorities for feature development.
- Drive good coding standards & development practices in the team.
- Own the code review process for the team & ensure high quality work.
- Assist with system & architecture design & research into new technologies.
- Be involved with client communications when needed from a product sales perspective.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Engineer to join our team at Supplynote. If you absolutely love to code and working with smart individuals in a fast-paced startup environment is what fascinates you, definitely check out the opportunity
What do we do
Everyone loves food. It’s the fuel of our lives. Today, you can get your favorite meal in less than 30 mins with the press of a button. Or have the same taste of that burger you love so much from your favorite burger joint, be in any city they serve. Be it Delivery or Dining out, restaurants have become an important part of our lifestyle. Have we ever wondered about the people behind the show, the restaurateurs?
Running a restaurant isn’t easy. They put their best possible effort into making food delicious. In this process they need to perform a lot of manual and tedious tasks like managing inventory, ordering raw materials, managing different vendors, ensuring timely delivery, and recipe accuracy and the list goes on and on.
Being food lovers, we thought of making these restaurateur’s life super easy and making the entire operations simple, easy and automated. Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing a unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for restaurants.
‘We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats’
About the team
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals committed to making restaurateurs' life easy. Having worked with food businesses for 7 years (from a food truck to multinational food chains) our team truly understands the nuances of an efficient supply chain which results in the best quality eating experiences for end consumers. Currently, we have already impacted 4000+ outlets across India and our mission is to impact 100,000 restaurant outlets globally in the coming years.
If you are a person who takes the joy of building things from scratch and has the zeal to scale them across the masses, you must talk to us.
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Should have excellent problem-solving and logical skills
- Experience with MEAN stack
- Developing RESTful APIs that read and write JSON
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with AWS and ElasticSearch would be an added advantage
What do we have to offer?
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SDE II .NET Engineer to join our team. As a member of our team, you will work closely with our development team to design, develop and implement software solutions using the .NET framework and related technologies.
- Excellent academic record – B.E./B.Tech IT, CSE/ MCA
- 3 to 6 years of relevant software development experience with .NET technologies and frontend - Angular 2+/React.js
- Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET Web APIs, SQL Server Database with Entity Framework
- Hands-on experience with Angular 2+ or React.js
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web API
- Hands-on experience in LINQ, Asynchronous programming
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience in integrating different 3rd party APIs (eg. Google Maps, Facebook etc.)
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Good to have: Node.Js, MongoDB, Gulp, Webpack, Azure, AWS, Docker
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Willingness to learn and develop your skill set
● Works well within a team environment
● Logical thinker with good problem-solving and analytical skills
● Willingness to get to the root of the problem
● Proactive can do and can think the approach to the job
Who Are We?
ALTRES, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii (USA) and in existence since 1969, is working on industry leading products for the HR industry. We are looking for web developers with the right skills and experience to join our growing team. Altres Technologies is looking for techies that will appreciate a dynamic, creative and competitive work environment, that pairs perfectly with the stability and support of a successful organization with 4 decades of satisfied customers in the market.
Website- www.altres.in / www.altres.com
About the Role:
What Would You Do At Altres?
1. Translate software requirements into workable programming code.
2. Work with Team members, discuss technical solutions with them
3. Participate actively in scrum meetings
4. Conduct code reviews for peers.
5. Perform coding, get it reviewed by other members of the team.
6. Collaborate with Development, QA, and Product Management teams for implementation
7. Mentor team members and guide them when needed.
8. Ability to self-direct, work without supervision and balance multiple duties.
What Do You Need For The Job?
1. Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
2. Expertise in full stack application design and development across all relevant form factors – smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
3. 7+ years of experience building web applications using J2EE (JSP, Servlets) and Core Java.
5. Proficient in MySQL or another RDBMS variant with 2+ years of experience building and interfacing with the database.
6. Good know-how of modern frameworks.
7. Keen understanding of user experience and user interface design.
8. Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
9. Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
What’s In It for You?
1. Competitive salary and benefits
2. Opportunity to work for both front end and back end processes
3. Great learning and development opportunities
4. Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
* Hands-on experience in Angular JS / Angular (3-11)
* Experience in HTML / Java Script / CSS
* Experience in Ms SQL / Postgresql / Oracle / LINQ
* Hands-on experience in Jquery / Typescript
* Experience in Microservices architecture
* Experience on cyber security aspect of application development
* Develop, perform unit testing
Job Description: Full Stack Developer (Angular/API)
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications using Frontend & Backend framework
- Hands-on Experience in developing frontend UI using Angular.
- Hands-on experience in API development preferably using .net Core.
- Hands-on Experience with ORM solutions like Entity Framework, Dapper, hibernate
- Strong knowledge of front-end UI frameworks like Bootstrap, Material, Prime NG
- Knowledge of cloud technology like Azure/AWS
- Must have strong OOPS knowledge
- Must have Knowledge Design Principle
- Strong knowledge of writing DB Query, Proc, View, indexing & Query Optimization skill
- Must know SDLC/AGILE Software development skill
- Must know source code management tool TFS, SVN OR GIT
- Willingness to participate in organization initiatives and create a reusable library, POC
- Inclination towards cutting-edge technology and the latest framework
- Strong troubleshooting skills and Analytical mind
- Excellent communication and team player.
Should have minimum 4 years of work experience on Dot.Net technologies
- Must have very good understanding of software development processes
- Must be able to take up small to large projects independently with minimal supervision of technical lead
- Responsible for the delivery of assigned tasks on time with professional quality under the supervision of technical lead
- Must be willing to work hard to meet the project and customer commitments
- Must be willing to maintain/support the project(s)/product(s)
- Must apply the design specification techniques provided by the technical lead
- Good experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of complex applications developed using n-tier architecture
- Good experience in Object Oriented ProgrammingConcepts
- Good experience in developing web application with http://asp.net/">ASP.NET
- Good experience in developing web services, COM components and integration with APIs
- Good experience in developing mobile applications in various mobile platforms
- Good experience in the database development using SQL Server (MS - SQL 2000/2005/2008)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Willing to work hard to complete the assigned project tasks on time with professional quality
Desirable Knowledge of XML, My SQLHTML5, CSS3, LESS Framework, DotNet CORE