Software Developer (SQL\.Net)
at MasterCom Technology Services India P Ltd
Should have a positive approach with an urge to learn new skills. Should be innovative and ready to probe into new areas of business.
Should be open to learn new technologies.
Should be ready to work in a team
Should have a minimum of 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
About MasterCom Technology Services India P Ltd
- Develops code in C# and front-end technologies like Angular and React.
- Can test own code using unit testing framework.
- Able to understand and adhere to design principles and technical designs explained to him.
- Able to solve algorithmic and platform problems by researching online and trying out solutions
- MVC candidate should be preferred.
- Communication Skills
- Results Oriented
- High Energy
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently, we have millions of sales funnels, websites, attributions, forms and survey tools for lead generation. Our B2B customers use these tools to bring in the leads to the HighLevel CRM system. We are working to continuously improve the functionality of these tools to solve our customers’ business needs. In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Improve and create new lead capture domain models.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 to 2 products.
- Create and improve lead capture tools like funnels, websites, forms, surveys, social media
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features
Your Core Skills
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 3-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
- 2+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform (C#, .net core)
- Proficient with Web application development – we leverage ASP.NET MVC / Asp.net core/ Web API / Typescript / Angular (open to candidates experienced with Web development and zeal to learn)
- Preferred experience building applications leveraging Azure (or AWS)
- Experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures & UDF) and NoSQL (Cosmos DB or others)
- Good grip on Fundamentals of CS, OOPS Concepts, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns and its usages
- Ability to prepare low-level design of the system
- Familiarity with TDD, CI/CD, GIT, DevOps
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Design, implement and maintain application within all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) on Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Works closely with other functions to understand customer needs and implement features
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and detail oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms and product development techniques and theories
- Should be able to design schema for enterprise level applications
- Should be able to apply design patterns
- Should be open to face new challenges and learn new technologies
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Should be ready to create proof of concepts and explain the value created out of it.
- Responsible for deliverables on time
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Flask/ Falcon, MongoDB ).
- Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Create API / webservices
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Candidates with the below skillsets are preferred:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Education Details: BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Responsible for the development of the different custom solutions in SharePoint based on the customer requirements following the Software Development Life Cycle. Should be able to develop the solution independently by following design.
Years of experience – Between 4 and 6 years
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development – includes detailed design, adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.
Technical Skills Required
- Extensive knowledge in developing custom solutions in SharePoint Online/2013 using client side (JSOM, .Net and REST API) and the server side object model extensively.
- In depth knowledge in developing custom web parts and branding using master pages, page layouts and stylesheets.
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.Net and OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of the search components.
- Good understanding on the different types of the authentication options in SharePoint.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to security, permissions management, content types and other OOTB features.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & ReactJS.
- Knowledge in SharePoint Framework development. Should have worked on Client Site webpart development.
- Knowledge of Modern site & Modern page customization.
- Knowledge in Azure App Service development, AAD Authentication
- Knowledge in Team Foundation Server is required.
- Knowledge of developing custom solution using Azure & Office 365 Components – App Services, Flow, Teams, Planner
ChiefEx Technologies Pvt Ltd is an early stage SAAS application startup providing an integrated technology platform to small businesses for most of their day to day activities for all of their business cycle with complete control on activities.
Our application is very flexible and its minimalistic design is loved by many customers.
The company is looking at further expanding the solution and rolling across geographies in the coming future.
Our MVP is ready and we started early traction. We are looking for passionate developers with an entrepreneurship mindset to join our team as Team Lead - MEAN Stack.
Joining as a founding team member will come with lots of benefits and opportunities to grow.
There won't be any cash benefits for at least 3 months or till we achieve revenue goals or funding. A very attractive indicative compensation will be offered with equity for the right candidate.
Right candidate will be inducted as Co-founder / CTO.
You will be getting freedom and autonomy to perform tasks, manage and build your team and engage in cross functional activities.
This is a high growth career opportunity is only best for those who have the capability to fast grow the organisation as a High growth driver and with an Entrepreneur Mindset.
Note: DO NOT APPLY if you are looking for a traditionally paid employee safe mode opportunity.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field.
- Prior 5+ years of experience in leading full stack development (MEAN Stack) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, DSA, etc.
- Good understanding of CI/CD, AWS, cloud deployment, Git, etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a potential candidate and have some questions, please feel free to talk with us.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Responsibilities:
● Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET) ● Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems ● Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications ● Participate in requirements analysis ● Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture ● Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages ● Test and deploy applications and systems ● Revise, update, refactor and debug code ● Improve existing software ● Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) ● Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support ● Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) ● Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3 ● Deep working knowledge of AngularJS ● Deep working knowledge of REACT JS ● Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) ● Understanding of Agile methodologies ● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills ● Attention to detail ● Min. 3 years of coding experience
- Lead and direct UI team of user experience designers, UI software engineers and graphic designers.
- Design portal-style UI framework, modular and its API interfaces.
- Design intuitive look, innovative plus feel of next-generation UI.
- Collaborate with clients, product management as well as UI team.
- Design entire technical architecture of UI portal framework along with pluggable modules.
- Perform closely with customers, product management, graphic designers plus usability experts to present compelling user experience.