Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Producer for the PC and Console department (PCC) you’ll be managing games from external developers from conception through to launch, using your industry knowledge and great project management skills to help development teams produce the best games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, helping everything to run smoothly in our games production”
What you will really be doing
Working with the Head of PC and Console Publishing, colleagues in the PCC Production team and the external developers to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee-published game releases;
Liaising regularly with our external development partners to ensure the games track to schedule and are released on time and to budget;
Coordinating with the Marketing teams (Product Marketing, Community, Social Media and Influencer & Media) to ensure required promotional assets are produced, content is appropriate and all deadlines are met;
Making realistic and accurate contributions to the game analysis and assessment (‘Due Diligence’) process;
Assisting with overseeing our in-house QA and porting capabilities;
Providing regular feedback on the games we publish (including helping with managing the internal Kwalee usability lab) and helping developers create the best games they can.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team including veteran developer Jason Falcus and publisher Max Everingham.
Skills and requirements
5+ years’ experience in a production management role within a games studio with at least 2 shipped games;
Strong project management skills;
A charismatic, energetic character who can direct and inspire;
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
Strong understanding of PC & console games including game design and KPIs;
Experience of agile project management methodologies;
A “self-starter” mentality;
A strong interest in PC and console games, playing them regularly.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
at A fintech startup
Summary of Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to lead our entire Marketing, someone who can tie-in our Demand Generation, Social & Brand as well as Content play. A candidate who has experience in Performance + Social + Content Marketing would be an ideal leader for us.
• 7+ years of experience in driving Performance + Social + Content Marketing for a B2C startup
• Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
• Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid
channels with quantifiable results.
• Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Instagram/Affiliate Marketing. Responsibilities:
• Build KPI for weekly reporting to show impacts from the marketing department
• Oversee social media, content & performance marketing as an entirety
• Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of
• Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such
that they align with the business objectives.
• Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the
business vision aligned.
• Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
• Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign
strategy are updated on a regular basis.
• Prepare monthly marketing budget.
• Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing background.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create brand and positioning strategy. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement Stader Labs brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the Stader Labs story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen reach of Stader Labs
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 3-5 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
- Competitive CTC on par with market along with ESOPs/Tokens
- Opportunity to work with a global, world class mission driven team
- Remote work, flexible work hours
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of
go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be
showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized
sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program
The training program has two Stages:
1. Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT)
Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters.
Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
2. Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Home
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various
parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business
Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will include
performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/
trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become
eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore
Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
STIPEND (ATP): INR 33,750(stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR
6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please
note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you
are active in the program.
CTC (BDA - Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance
pay) for Inside Sales.
Your Role: We are looking for an influencer marketing and community manager who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the Marketing Head as well as cross functional teams to acquire and build an entire community of influencers and creators that will promote the brand. This will aid the marketing goal to do with massive customer acquisition and brand building so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a VC-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the world's largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
- Create a massive outreach campaign of influencers and creators on Youtube, Instagram and other community platforms
- Develop and execute the influencer marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing Head
- Keep track of industry trends in 100+ skills on the platform and creatively approach, engage and onboard pioneers and creators specifically on YouTube.
- Contact potential partners/influencers through cold calls, emails, networking events, etc and engage and retain them to build a community and get maximum deliverables
- Own and execute complete customer acquisition through influencer marketing & campaigns including referral/affiliate marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI.
- Closing meaningful brand partnerships for product optimisation as well as borrowing from the partners brand
- Maintain and deepen relationships with the brand’s current partners
- 1+ years of experience with a proven track record of engaging influencers and creators through effective communication skills and marketing campaigns
- Ability to think of innovative and creative ways of approaching potential partners and present unique value propositions.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms like Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn
- Strong experience of working closely with design, content, marketing to implement high-leverage campaigns
Good to Have:
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Good communication, copy writing and email marketing skills.
- Proven experience of handling campaigns on Facebook, Instagram with Affiliates, Influencers, Creators
- Good personal network and thriving LinkedIn with meaningful connections
- High level of comfort with approaching and following up with people
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like performance, social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
Why Work With Us: We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
- Reaching out to architects and interior designers according a marketing strategy
- Managing company’s communication related to business development
- Representing the company at events
- Engaging the retail customers through marketing campaigns
- Desktop applications like MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and publicity
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in digital marketing
Interested in disrupting hyper casual and hybrid casual space by designing innovative games using tech backwards approach ?
And, what if we top-it-up with a competitive compensation and a great remote culture?
(This role is for Sr. Game Designer (Unity) with a background as technical artist with at least 2 years of experience working on mobile games)
You will get to,
- Drive prototyping, level design, story, creative vision of the game!
- Manage team of developers and artists to deliver as per the vision of the game design
- Contribute to technical art for the game
- Use a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from users, as you drive retention, virality and monetization into the design of the game.
- Develop system and program specifications to meet client needs
- Analyze the impact of new systems or system changes on existing technology
- Design and maintain database structures to support system requirements
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
- Create and maintain schema and code to support system/program requirements
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Create and maintain appropriate user and technical documentation
- Provide client support, as needed
- Work with clients to resolve problems in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate
- Participate in company initiatives and committees
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015/2016, D365 CE modules such as Finance/Supply Chain/Sales/Marketing/Service/Field Services and CRM Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales and Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience
- Professional CRM certification OR agree to achieve appropriate certification in an agreed-upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customizing Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge in Azure technologies like API, Azure Functions, Logic Apps development is advantageous
Location : Indore
Qualification : B. E / M. C. A / B. C. A / M. B. A
Experience : 1 to 4 Years
New client acquisition, managing sales pipeline.
Experience in client handling and client retention.
Sound technical understanding and knowledge of software development processes.
Plan and implement new strategies for business development, marketing & promotional strategies.
Generating business through online freelancing portal likes Odesk, Elance, freelancer etc.
Should have prior experience in software or Web Development Company Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Immediate Joiners will be preferred
Salary: No bar for right candidates
308, Shree Vardhan complex
4 RNT Marg Indore(MP)