About the role:
We are a team of talented independent game developers building the future of indie games. We are a fully remote team working on a wide range of genres and platforms. https://www.hopscotchgames.org/
We are looking for an experienced game developer and designer for a new suite of 2D/3D mobile video games. You should be able to lead both the technical and design effort for the creation of a game concept. You should be very skilled with Unity3D and C#. You should also
have the ability to generate and refine fun game mechanics that fit the company’s
You’ll be joining a fast-paced and dynamic game studio where you will have the opportunity
to expand your knowledge
to develop games across a wide variety of genres. You’ll be working closely with game development veterans who have shipped award winning games.
- Code and develop new & existing games and features such as gameplay, APIs, prototypes, implementation of SDKs, etc.
- Inspire technical solutions while spearheading multiple 2D/3D games.
- Review code and design decisions with teammates and propose changes and improvements to promote scalable, reliable and maintainable technologies for our 2D/3D gaming platforms.
- Provide feedback to help shape the final product of our games in terms of gameplay and user experience.
- Monitor the technical performance of 2D/3D games including server code performance, server-client communication issues, bugs, and crashes.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with Art, Marketing, Production, and Engineering staff to efficiently deliver the best games while meeting the goals and requirements of each of those teams.
- Ability to generate and refine fun filled
- 2D/3D game mechanics and themes.
- Commitment to quality on time execution.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Write clear and concise game design documents.
- Drive prototyping, mechanics, pacing, tuning, tutorial, usability, level ramp, story, meta-structure, aesthetics, and creative vision of projects assigned to you.
- Use a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from users, as you drive retention, virality and monetization into the game’s design.
Does this sound like you?
- A degree or certification in computer science or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience working as 2D/3D Game Developer and/or Designer
- Enjoys working on all types of game designs
- Create and articulate innovative design concepts and game flow
- Strong understanding of player experience and design fundamentals
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Hopscotch Games
Position: ARCGIS PRO DEVELOPER
Experience: 6+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 6-8 years of professional software development experience.
- 4-5 years of development experience with ArcMap / ArcGIS Pro. - Mandatory
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft WPF(MVVM pattern) &APIs using ASP.NET Core(C#)- Mandatory
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server 2017 or above - Mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in Web Service integration with SOAP and REST API - not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience with JSON as non-relational data structure for storage and transmitting - not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in XML and XSLT processing - not Mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in Basic and OAuth/OpenID authentication - not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in Scripts using PowerShell and/or Python- not mandate
- A developer must have the knowledge of design patterns, solid principles, dependency ingestion.
- Hands-on experience in ESRI Product suites like ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- The resource will be responsible for design and development of Geospatial 2D data, parcel fabric data.
- The resource should have knowledge to develop and customize ArcGIS desktop tools
Location : Ahmedabad
Work from office only
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Game Developer for feature development and engineering initiatives for a reputable studio based in the United States.
The game that is being worked on has tens of millions of daily active users, and the work will entail creating new game modes, new UI screens, and new features.
The ideal candidate would know how to use multiple game frameworks and be comfortable learning new ones.
All current game development is using a language called Monkey X, which is a cross-platform reimagining of the BASIC programming language (with object-oriented programming support).
The team is currently split between California, Texas, and Germany. The candidate would need to overlap mostly with European time zones but sometimes be available for calls with the West Coast.
Time zone/Location: remote, mostly overlap with CET time zone
o Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into
o Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
o Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
o Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
o The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
o At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
o C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object-oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
o Knowledge of Design Patterns
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be responsible to Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game's engine, editor and related tools used for the game's development.
To ensure success as a unity developer, you should have extensive experience working with Unity and Unity3D software, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail.
You will be responsible for maintaining, fixing, improving products on the go.
Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole.
Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player's comfort and game's performance
Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
While applying, please share your public GitHub or any projects in resume where we can review the code written by you.
2+ years of enthusiastic experience on Unity and at least 2 published games.
C#7 .NET 4.7.
IL2CPP for Android & iOS.
Json.NET Writing converters and contract resolvers.
Objective-C Specifically for writing native iOS plugins.
Java Specifically for writing native Android plugins.
Make our tiny eyes grow with delight.
PlayFab .NET API.
Facebook Unity SDK.
Cloud Infra AWS and Google Cloud.
Notice Period : immediate to 30 days.
Win Exciting Prices /Job Offer by participating in Hackathon for Unity, click on https://tecknotrove.com/
Applicants for this position must have a good working knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
Additionally, good candidates should have:
Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix
multiplication, quaternions, etc.)
Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or
Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
History of working collaboratively on multi-person teams with source control and (ideally) issue
Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VR
Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization
UI/UX ability and experience a plus
Nice to have: general familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max,
Maya, Substance, etc.
Working in a small project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences
for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity and/or Unreal
Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever
Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project
Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards
Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users
Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary
Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
Using industry-standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.)
Participating in project planning and team code reviews
Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Video Editor to provide to provide digital content such as frag movies, hype videos, highlights and various ancillary content for Esports. This role is responsible for pre and post-production of all video deliverables.
You will interact with creative and broadcast teams and other client staff to produce the deliverables for internal and external use.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Da-Vinci Resolve etc.
- Ability to storyboard and narration.
- Strong sense and understanding of Colour and Composition in film making.
- Strong technical understanding on digital film making.
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate design ideas clearly.
- Deliver ideas using Quick mockups and prototypes.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create evocative videos for various digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
3+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Video editing software like Premier Pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Responsible for performing daily operational tasks and maintaining availability at the customer site(s). Provisions solutions based on standardized procedures as outlined by Dell Technology best practice documentation. • Excellent troubleshooting skills with proven track record of successful incident management • Participates in the design and operational execution of the customer's disaster recovery process as required. Performs necessary storage infrastructure maintenance and necessary data migration, as required. • Replication sessions- Troubleshooting if any error encountered on the replication sessions. Establishing replication sessions for new sites. • Seeks advice or assistance from management and/or Technical Support as required during difficult customer situations. Works in conjunction with EMC colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations • Mentor junior staff • Good understanding of the Operating systems (Windows and Linux)
• Specialist skills/ knowledge of VMAX, Powermax, VNXBlock, Unity, Isilon VPLEX and SAN Switches along with support knowledge of SRM along with CISCO, Brocade • Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments. • Provide on call support. • Expert certification in relevant technology /product • Presentation and negotiating skills. • Organizational skills.
• 5+ years of relevant experience
Recruited candidates would be starting with 3 months of training followed by 3 months of probation before final confirmation. Recruited candidates need to work from the office at Ahmedabad Location.
Initially 20% of the Salary will be deducted as a Bond Retention which will be reimbursed afterwards.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
2. Understanding and knowledge of the Web as a platform, HTML, DOM, HTTP
Request, Response and APIs.
3. Understanding and knowledge of database and SQL
3. Familiarity and problem solving skills with at least one programming language
4. Must be able to code and explain solutions to different programming problems in
any language of their choice.
5. Beginner introduction to development frameworks like Angular, DotNet, React,
selenium etc are a plus.
1. Developing and delivering a high quality application.
2. Analyzing requirements, designing and developing new functionality
3. Creating reusable application components.
4. Supporting, Testing and fixing existing functionality
Average of 10th and 12th/Diploma should be more than 80%.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Sound knowledge of data structures
• Expertise in Dot Net (4.0,4.5) - C#, WPF, MVVM, Visual Studio 2017 or above,
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using C# and .NET along with a sync processing, multithreading.
• Experience with Database - joins, stored procedures, indexes, database optimization and profiling, Debugging and performance profiling
• Extensive experience with SQL Server
• Good understanding of standard software development methodologies, such as Agile
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• MS SQL Server