[Senior NodeJS Developer] JP Funware & Technologies
JP Funware & Technologies is a new India-based online gaming company foraying into real money gaming with a portfolio that spans skill games (RummyXL) and many more upcoming ultimate games. The company specializes in technology and artificial intelligence to provide amazing game-playing experiences across its platforms. The Company for a future where the platform can deliver a culturally relevant and enjoyable experience in the Indian gaming environment, with features like easy payment withdrawal, less commission, and much more
JP Funware & Technologies is looking for a Senior NodeJS Developer passionate about working on core system architecture and cutting-edge technology with the experience and knack for real-money gaming. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing high-performance, scalable and secure applications using Node.js. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining server-side applications, implementing new features and fixing bugs, and collaborating with other team members to ensure the success of the project.
· Creating and maintaining server-side application logic.
· Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
· Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
· Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
· Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side.
· Work on security and data protection.
· Incorporate data storage solutions (MongoDB).
· Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
· Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
· Design and optimize applications for high performance, high availability, and low latency
· Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications.
Key skills and Experience Required
· At least 6 years of experience in developing Node.js applications.
· Experience with popular Node.js frameworks such as Express, Koa, or NestJS.
· Strong knowledge of database technologies such as MongoDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL.
· Experience with Git and version control.
· Extensive knowledge of socket.io libraries, and frameworks (Express).
· Working knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
· Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications.
· Great organizational and time management skills.
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Master's degree in computer science, information science, or related field (preferred)
Why Explore a Career at JPFT
· Disproportionate Learning
All you need to bring to the table is a passion for Real Money Games and/or Tech. The responsibility for your growth and managing your learning curve is totally ours. Real money games are one of the most challenging businesses from a Tech & Operations point of view and we intend to expose our employees to various facets of their domain to make them rich with hands-on experience.
· Work-Life Balance
We do not glorify working overtime in the name of "startup hustle / hyper growth mindset". Efficiency is best driven when there is a solid work-life balance for our team members and we swear by this principle.
· Wealth Creation
Attractive compensation way above the market along with our generous bonus policy helps us in helping our younger and more passionate team members focus on wealth creation at the very stage of joining the organization.
· Peace of Mind
Flexible work culture and openness have been an integral part of our company structure from the beginning. We believe in taking care of your mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
It is a golden opportunity to be a part of the team and embark on a two-fold journey - enhancing the sports engagement of an average Indian and being the best RMG tech organization in the country. If you love sports and are passionate about technology and RMG, THIS IS THE PLACE for you!
Benefits at JPFT
Competitive Pay Packages || Swanky & vibrant workspace in Gurgaon || Investment in Learning & Development / Training || Employee Friendly Work Practices || Flexible Leave Policy || Company Laptop || Annual Offsite || Solve Challenging Problems|| High Scope of Innovation
Interview Process JPFT
· Exploratory Call by the HR Team
The uniqueness of the hiring process at JPFT is that at least ONE Founder will be present in all your interviews. This ensures the candidate gets a very strategic view of where the company aims to be in the medium/long term.
· One Technical Round – The technical round is to gauge & understand competence on the desired skill set and alignment from a technical standpoint.
· Final Round with the Founding Team to understand alignment on the vision and long-term plans of the organization.
JPFT's Tech Stack
About JP Funware Technologies
Position: Sr. Backend Developer
- Experience : 6+ Years
- Salary : As per market standards
- Location: Bangalore
- Work Mode: Only WFO
- Notice Period: immediate to 30 Days of notice
- Experience in Developing APIs and RESTful services using Node JS
- Experience with AWS API Gateway
- Strong understanding of usage and implementation of JWT tokens access control API Development
- Design experience using Node, Express, REST
- Produce high quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and implementing security patches procedures
- Solid experience in large scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures
- Min 6 years of Angular JS and Angular 2,3,5,6 & 8 development experience is must. Strong understanding in RxJs & Redux with hooks
Tech Stack: C#, .NET Core, XUnit, Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Git, JIRA, Confluence
Senior (Lead) .NET Developer Responsibilities: -
Interface with product owners and software architects to review and finalize requirements
- Participate in the full SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of new features and applications
- Actively lead and participate in agile ceremonies (Standups, Refinements, Retrospectives, Planning, and Requirement’s discussions)
- Communicate effectively, clearly, and thoroughly with the Scrum Team and Stakeholders - Provide innovative solutions to complex problems
- Design, develop and modify software applications/systems according to specifications
- Develop technical documentation including services, object, and data model
- Create high quality code and perform code reviews
- Create unit and integration tests to ensure the code quality and functionality
- Proactively learn and share knowledge of technology and compare advantages and disadvantages of alternative solutions/technologies
- Identify areas needing process improvements and see them through to resolution
- Support and coach other Developers, provide technical guidance
- Help onboard new team members
Job Type: Full-time
In this role, you will:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
You may be a fit if you have:
- 2 – 4 years of experience in building PHP web frameworks such as Lavarel.
- Understand the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
HTML5, and CSS3.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Experience in using fundamental design principles for a scalable application.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL, Postgresql databases and their declarative query languages
- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You may also need to integrate the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is desirable, but not essential.
We are a top-quality boutique software development company. Delivering solutions that meet customers’ needs, business expectations. We combine proven techniques, industry knowledge and our technology expertise of skilled software developers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate node.js based services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2 years or more.
- In depth knowledge of Node.js.
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
100MS is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
As part of the client SDK team, you will be designing SDKs that bring the ease-of-use of Stripe and the quality-and-scale of zoom to video conferencing.
- Drive design and implementation of 100ms' Android SDKs
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Speak with fellow developers - our customers - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of professional software development experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
- Experience with Android framework development
- Programming experience in Java
- Experience in API design, performance optimisation, client architecture or tools in the mobile space
- Knowledge of Android SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
Good To Have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, and realtime communication
- Experience with Video Streaming, HLS, Dash
- Experience with Kotlin
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience at Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
Role Description :
- Good Understanding of Java 8 with proven hands-on skills
- Experience in Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST
- Experience in Spring Reactive
- Experience in Git, Gradle / Maven
- Practitioner of clean code and SOLID principles
- Able to test drive features
- Can debug code at ease and ensure quality code is produced
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- Understands REST principles and Micro services
- Experienced with technologies such as
- Required Java, Spring Boot
- Good to have Maven, GIT, Swagger, PCF, Rabbit MQ
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Good foundation in data structures, algorithms and OO Design with rock solid programming skills
- Experienced on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock
- Experienced on mark up language such as JSON and YML
- Experienced on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and WebInspect
- Experienced on agile methodology