As a frontend engineer on one of our game teams, you’ll be a key contributor to developing
amazing games that millions of customers around the world enjoy. We’re always looking for great engineers who want to help us build the next amazing game, or expand and improve an
established game. You’ll design and deliver new game systems, new game features, and new
ways to delight our customers and drive revenue. You should have experience in all phases of software development and be self-directed. If you are an all-around great engineer who is willing to learn and tackle hard problems, there are ways to have a huge impact. As part of a small and growing team you will have great opportunities to build systems from scratch and own them.
• Working as part of one of our Game team or our systems team.
• Regularly shipping updates to millions of customers.
• Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
• Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
• 4+ years of professional software development experiences
• You should have experience with Cocos Creator, Cocos2d-x or Unity and should be willing to work across these engines. Experience with implementing platform specific solutions is a plus.
• An under the hood understanding of software systems, awareness of best practices to build
generic and performant systems are a plus.
• Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Datastructures.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
• Flexible timing and work from home days.
• Relocation allowance
• Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
• Beautifully designed large office space.
• Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and optimized Web sites
• Hands on design & development skills in HTML/XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
• Knowledge of W3C standards, Web accessibility
• Extensive experience in at least one of the modern frameworks like jQuery / jQueryUI / Angular JS / ExtJS / Ember JS / Backbone JS / React / TypeScript
Title : Angular Developer
Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and new Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire an experienced Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
·Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
·Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
·Developing product analysis tasks.
·Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
·Working on Latest Angular Versions
·Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Rest Web Services.
·Consulting with the design team.
·Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
·Willing to learn New Technologies (ReactJS, Fluent UI, Azure, Java, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
·Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
·Previous work experience as an Angular Developer.
·Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
·Excellent project management skills.
·Excellent communication skills.
·Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
- Translate mockups and prototypes into interactive and responsive web applications with modern front-end technology
- Take highly complex information and make it digestible for business users
- Objectively navigate the unknown with effective communication and decision making
- Apply atomic design principles to emerging technologies and frameworks
- Expert knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, GitLab, and/or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of programming patterns, design patterns, and principles
- Have a great sense of design and basic knowledge about interaction design concepts
- Minimum 4 yrs of experience in React JS.
- Experience building single page frontend applications and reusable components
- Solid experience with the core React ecosystem like React Router, Redux etc.
- Master of HTML, CSS, and other display-centric web technologies.
- Comfortable using git, docker.
- Good knowledge in writing frontend test cases.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and Promises.
- Strong Problem Solving skills.
- Very good understanding of ES6/ES7, JSX and Component Lifecycle.
- Knowledge of modern authorisation techniques, such as JWT Tokens.
- Good understanding of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc.
- Has strong communication skills and self-accountability.