As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness, as well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEO, SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About APS Property Solutions
Role - SEO Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Specialist/Manager to
join our Marketing team! As an SEO Specialist/Manager you will be responsible for
planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is
extremely important for the business's success, your position will play a critical role
in driving our organic growth and success.
SEO Specialist/Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and increasing organic traffic.
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Prepare and present reports regularly
• Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely
• Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
• Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and
SEO Specialist/Manager requirements and qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in SEO
• Proven success in SEO
• Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Semrush, Google Analytics,
• In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
Business Development Manager
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
Nitara is the flagship product of Gormalone. Nitara is an Artificial intelligence-led Dairy focused technology platform. Technologies on the Nitara platform are designed for all the stakeholders of the dairy ecosystem including Farmers. It is a comprehensive platform on cattle management where farmers to Insemination technicians, paraprofessionals, veterinarians, consultants, distributors channels, and corporates can collaborate to benefit using information and network. GormalOne is a social enterprise creating sustainable impact through farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the
most neglected geographies.
We are looking for a qualified Business development manager to take the lead in developing and delivering successful sales strategies for our company. If you are a tech- savvy sales trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you.
- Develop and manage new business opportunities and sales pipeline while identifying trends and customer needs to build a comprehensive short/medium/long-term sales strategy aligned with organizational targets.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business and partnerships.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Analyze new venture integration to develop strategies and positions, design business strategies based on industry trends and customer drivers, and implement comprehensive outbound sales and business development processes, structure, and best practices company-wide.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of all marketing strategies.
- Motivate the other team members in NITARA, track performance, and report metrics.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, strong presentation abilities, and proficiency in data analytics, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Should have good understanding in new technologies like Artificial intelligence, IoT gadgets
- Should have collaborative work style to engage with peers & colleagues in other functions across the company.
- Should have a very good hold in excel, PowerPoint & Power BI.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and need to be a self-starter.
- Preferred Requirements
- Extensive work experience in animal husbandry/dairy.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Business development.
- MBA in Rural Management or Agri Business.
- Communication experience with farmers, FPO and government agencies.
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns and programs to support the sales team in driving revenue growth in targeted geographic regions. You will work closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to plan and execute regional marketing programs that generate demand and increase brand awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planned, create, and execute marketing campaigns and programs that align with the sales team’s objectives and drive revenue growth in specific geographic regions.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to understand their needs and develop marketing strategies and materials that support their efforts in generating leads, nurturing prospects, and closing deals.
- Conduct thorough research and analysis to identify key market segments, customer profiles, and regional trends. Use this information to develop regional marketing plans and initiatives that effectively reach the target audience and drive demand.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure consistent brand messaging and positioning in all regional marketing efforts. Collaborate on the development of marketing materials, including digital content, advertisements, event materials, and social media campaigns, to enhance brand awareness and build a strong market presence.
- Planned, coordinate, and execute regional events, trade shows, and conferences to generate leads and increase brand visibility. This includes managing logistics, coordinating with vendors and partners, developing event messaging and materials, and tracking event performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing or a related role, preferably in the technology industry.
- Proven track record of creating and executing successful field marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot or Marketo, and CRM systems, such as Salesforce.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours
- Select appealing images and videos to complement the text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English, or a related field.
- 3-4 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Responsible for managing + executing content for social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Build and execute social media marketing strategies.
Working with our marketing team to design and create the campaign test to communicate the results to using the data to inform future business decisions.
Collaborate with other departments (marketing, video team, etc.) to create engaging social media content (Stories, posts, reels, etc).
Planning, Creation, and Publishing of Instagram Reels.
Managing ORM of IIDE s Social Media.
Creating the entire campaign, shooting it out, monitoring it, and analyzing it.
Measure output and revise social media strategies from time to time. Takedown any other activities from your reporting manager as and when required.
Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty (a go-getter). Required Experience and Qualifications: Basic Shooting skills using the phone
Basics of Adobe design & Video tools - Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
Managing Social media Accounts
Posting on Social Media accounts
Making suggestions for creative ad campaigns and templates.
Can track data and analyze the performance of social media campaigns.
We are looking for an SMO - Manager to manage all Social Media Marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SMO activities on all Social Channels to increase leads, traffic & brand awareness.
- Responsible for the successful management of digital strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for companies’ social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/ content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
- Blogging, creating social media profiles, and managing regular posts.
- Gain followers, and create a positive image for the company.
- Stay abreast with upcoming social media trends and tools- including attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for new opportunities.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor trends, activities of main competitors on social media.
- Understanding of Google Analytics or any tool & review their Promotion /performance, bounce rate etc.
- Any Automation Tool Experience [ like Hootsuite]
- Group promotion on various social media channels
- 2-5 years of experience as a social strategist or similar role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SMO
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the websites
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Posting content on relevant blogs/forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Conducting research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent Written Skills
- Can Create Videos/ GIF / Social media Captions to understand key challenges faced by Client
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Performance Areas & Description % of Time Spent
1. Product Management
• Manage and maintain the product portfolio aligned with brand strategy by channel,
retailer and door type
• Act as the Brand expert on product assortment as well as competitors (assortment,
pricing) in order to identify opportunities in local markets
• Develop product marketing calendar and work in collaboration with Consumer Marketing
Manager/ online/ consumer engagement; to develop the Brand’s 360° activation calendar
• Responsible for forecasting of new launches and liaising with regional demand planning
to ensure new launches are executed on time
• Maintain sampling and promotion initiatives
• Work cohesively with Demand Planning team to ensure adequate stock availability to
meet target achievement across channels offline + online.
• Ensure timely reporting on in-line Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) and Launches
• Responsible for liaising with regulatory team to ensure all products are registered on time
• Assist Consumer Marketing Manager to devise Pricing Strategy on the basis of global
guidelines, competitive benchmarking and COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) analysis
• Work in collaboration with stakeholders to developing sampling and GWP (Gift with
• Manage and maintain discontinued products and returns with the objective of reducing
• Ensure the final prices are shared with all stakeholders and updated in local systems
before the order date (distributor, retailer, Customer Service and TR)
3. Customer Relations/ Services
• Build and maintain a good work relationship with the Retailer, Customer Service, Finance
and Demand Planning team
• Contributes to Retailer discussions, preparation on product-related topics (launches,
assortment range, prices, and exclusivities)
• Keep all key stakeholders updated with regards to any changes in the calendar and launch
• Maintain relationships with business partners and key customers, follows up on
promotion efforts, keeps informed on sales force needs and assists sales management as
necessary to ensure all programs are implemented to their best advantage
• Co-ordinate with field force and retailers on timely basisto ensure all events and launches
are executed as per plan
Conducts regular store visits to monitor brand activity versus competitor, roll out of
marketing campaigns and to understand top doors
Page 3 of 3
• Coordinating with Regional Marketing, Finance and Demand Planning Teams
• Assisting in special projects
HIGH-TOUCH LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
The High-Touch Leadership Competencies provide the framework to build and grow the skills, knowledge, and behaviors
in each employee to lead from every chair. Everyone is expected to lead in every position. All of the High-Touch Leadership
Competencies are important to success. However, in each position there are three competencies that are imperative for
Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate
and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities
and management systems are required.
Aligns and Engages the Team in the Vision: Provides clarity to each team member on their role in achieving
the vision, strategy, and goals.
Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to
initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
Develops Talent and Capabilities: Identifies and cultivates essential skills and attributes to maximize
individual contribution and engagement.
Energizes and Enables Others: Ignites passion and releases potential to drive success.
Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion
of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly
mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
Drives Creativity and Innovation: Focuses on areas of highest potential. Creates newness or connects
knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline
are aligned to achieve strategy and goals.
Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational
effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
"Prior experience should be in client servicing."
"Must be from Digital Agencies."
He/She will be responsible for assisting the “COO” in driving strategy, planning, execution, and performance for the agency's strategic practice. Driving insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values as per client requirements to engage a stronger and more impactful brand experience. Monitoring and evaluating implemented brand strategies and marketing actions and amending them based on deviations.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Understand business objectives, challenges, and opportunities of target and industry
- Developing a comprehensive context for digital strategies through analyzing a wide range of information in detail, as part of situation assessment.
- Facilitate existing client relationships and mandate via the role of strategy
Insights & Ideas
- S/he will be responsible for driving consumer understanding and insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values for consumers to have a stronger and more impactful brand experience.
- To build digital solutions encompassing technology, content marketing, and development and executing the same effectively
- Implementing new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams.
- Cross functioning with digital media, content planning and, social media teams to drive brand innovation, engagement, and penetration across marketing ecosystems along with head strategy.
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor or Manager, Client Services, on the preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies, and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and, client data
- Share input on content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into the latest industry trends
- Developing actionable marketing strategies driven by insight, channeled by cultural understanding, and,powered through research
New Business Development
- S/he will maintain and grow our agency's business and client base on an ongoing basis.
- S/he will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for creating brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats, and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Monitoring and enforcing new business risks and constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, get involved with projects from start to finish, and ensure successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide strategic branding thought leadership and expertise to expand business relationships
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams
- Work with all departments to develop integrated solutions and expand the services Grapes provides to clients
- Seeking new opportunities to add value to existing clients, helps with identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
Leadership / Cultural Competencies:
We person should have the following characteristics and company values:
- Self-driven, proactive, and motivated, who looks to take initiative
- Looks to ask questions / has a spirit of inquiry
- Ability to lead the Team
- Ability to think strategically
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic and high expectations for performance, but who can lead by example
- Ability to earn the trust of co-workers, maintain confidence, and put the company’s self-interest above one’s self
- Interpersonally savvy, relates well to people throughout the organization
- Committed to building strong teams, looks to develop solid relationships and elicit collaboration
- Someone with a level of self-awareness and the ability to bond easily with others
- Hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with a proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is imperative.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined, loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands up for problem-solving real ideas.
Content Marketing Manager – Job Description
Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity.
DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave as well as the space it operates in.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
At DataWeave, we are seeking to hire an experienced content marketing manager who can develop and disseminate engaging and high-quality content across diverse media that speaks to a variety of personas in the retail and consumer brand industries. The selected candidate will work with the marketing team and liaise closely with several internal stakeholders at DataWeave to conceptualize and execute on marketing-oriented content on an ongoing basis.
- Devise the content marketing plan for DataWeave and own the entire content value chain – the roadmap, ideation, writing, and dissemination. Define the success metrics.
- Write consistently on a wide variety of topics relevant to retailers and consumer brands that are looking to compete profitably in the online world. Generate content for a variety of platforms, such as blogs, website, articles, press releases, case studies, industry reports, guides, white papers, videos, and other emerging formats. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to source information on a consistent basis.
- Create persona-oriented content for marketing collaterals, brochures, presentations, scripts, at-a-glance docs, etc. that can be used by internal sales teams to have more engaged conversations with prospects.
- Understand and translate the benefits of DataWeave’s product suite, which includes proprietary AI/ML, deep learning, and data science technologies, to a business-focused audience.
- Utilize internal domain expertise and perform secondary research to gather useful information and create content that is innovative and original.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the product, marketing, and data science teams for new ideas and concepts.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content produced.
- Ensure all-around consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- 4-8 years’ proven experience as a content writer, media expert, technology journalist, research analyst, or writing for an agency, especially for a B2B audience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce diverse types of content around the same subject matter, based on the communication medium.
- Any experience writing in the areas of retail, e-commerce, data analytics, or artificial intelligence would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, media communications, engineering, or equivalent fields
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Comfortable working under aggressive timelines. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Content Portfolio will be required