DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians,
entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing medical professionals today.
We've built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes.
Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
DirectShifts is headquartered in New York, NY and our team is spread across the US and India. Join us!
About the role:
We're looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team. If you have a passion for designing beautiful and engaging visuals for social media, email marketing, and website content, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Graphic Designer on our team, you will work collaboratively with our marketing and content teams to create visually appealing designs for all digital platforms. You will use your skills in design stunning graphics and layouts that effectively communicate our brand message to our target audience.
- Create visually stunning graphics and layouts for social media, email marketing, and website content using Canva and Figma
- Work closely with marketing team to understand their design requirements and create visual assets that meet their needs and objectives
- Develop and maintain brand identity and ensure consistent use across all digital platforms
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in design software and technologies
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
What you bring:
- 2 – 4 years of proven experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Excellent proficiency in Canva, Figma and other graphic and video design software tools
- Knowledge of Filmora or similar video editing tools
- Knowledge of layouts, fundamental graphics, print, and web design
- Knowledge of digital design principles, including web design and UX
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you're a creative and passionate Graphic Designer with experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and help us create visually stunning digital designs that captivate and inspire our audience
We have raised more than $45 million from some of the world’s leading investors including Serent Capital, YCombinator and Soma Capital. We're on a mission to disrupt a massive industry and improve healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to the healthcare they need. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle; no hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems
DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing medical professionals today. We've built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers. DirectShifts is headquartered in New York, NY and our team is spread across the US and India.
Hospitals and Health Care
New York, NY
Healthcare Jobs, Staffing and Recruitment Solutions, Nursing Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Medical Jobs, Physician Jobs, Allied Health Jobs, Healthcare Jobs USA, and Medical Staffing
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
- Hands-on designing and creative skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organisation
- Understand the brief from the team and come out with out-of-the-box ideas
- Plan and illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, style, and related aesthetics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools like Figma
- Well-versed with computer skills in Photoshop or Illustrator and/or Dreamweaver
You will be provided with direct training to learn the Quicksell fulfillment system and fill any gaps in your knowledge. You must be coachable, and will work closely with our tight-knit fulfillment team to learn quickly and provide top-quality work from Day 1.
Designer/Editors are responsible not only for gathering media, but also creating digital media assets from scratch or by using existing media they find on a weekly basis. They work directly with the marketing director to come up with ideas that can be implemented for both a B2B and B2C audiences. They are also responsible for reviewing data to see how their creatives are performing, as well as being proactive in creating more assets in case others are not performing within KPI. Graphic Designer/Video Editors handle a multitude of tasks that change on a daily basis. As a result, they need strong attention-to-detail, organizational, and time-management skills. They must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable meeting tight deadlines without direct supervision. If you are only a designer or video editor, DO NOT APPLY, we are looking for someone that can do both.
2+ years of graphic design AND video editing
Previous experience with creating image and video assets for Facebook ads
Previous experience with remote working softwares preferred, including Asana, Slack, Zoom, etc.
Proficient in spoken and written English (required)
Editing photo's on a software such as Photoshop or Canva
Editing videos on a software such Final Cut or Adobe Premier
Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
Self-starter -- you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing projects and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control
Coachable -- you are willing to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
Team player -- you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
We are looking for a Graphics Design Intern who can create compelling graphics, assist our Design team, and fast-track the delivery of creatives.
IMG Creators is a Social Media Management company with 5+ years of experience in brand management, social media campaigns and Website development. With over 110+ national and international clients, we are growing rapidly and looking for creative professionals to be a part of the journey.
Interns day to day responsibilities :
● Creating design for various marketing channels using canva and other design tools.
● Maintain brand guidelines and complete the given tasks according to the deadlines
● Receive feedback and make necessary changes
Skills required :
● Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, color, compositions and other graphic design
● Experience with canva
● Strong creative skills
● Flexible with working hours
● Available to start immediately
● Involvement in all significant marketing and branding strategies
● 1:1 discussion with the manager about your career and growth
● During the internship, you will learn a total of 25+ skills
● Opportunity to conduct your very own creative initiatives freely with the support of the
● Access to exclusive digital marketing hacks repository
● Internship will be extended according to the work done
All the Best!!
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to
help nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being,
and exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
At Better, we are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular
platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our
lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of
inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of
our products, company culture, hiring & design language and practices for the
future to come.Team
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @
Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region.
He was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global 8 countries) & create global
high quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
culture here. What is it like working at Better? Find out more on what we love, how
we build products & books we dig.
About the role
You can demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of product design
- customer understanding, funnel metrics, translating qualitative and quantitative
understanding into actionable insights, understanding of tech and infra constraints (for Web and Mobile), ability to conceptualise solutions within tight
constraints (time & tech), track performance of the product once live and iterate.
You are driven by a desire to think through problems deeply and solve them well -
you understand that UI is only a layer, not a solution.
You have great taste for good design and know how to translate taste into
outcomes. You take pride in your attention to detail and strive for perfection from
concept to product. You have experience creating web & mobile apps/products
with end to end ownership - you know, intimately, the working differences
between web standards, PWAs on mobile, Material Design on Android and iOS
You have worked in dynamic, collaborative environments and worked alongside
product managers and engineers. You are articulate and can clearly rationalise
and communicate your design assumptions and decisions. You take ownership
and can work independently, get things done over multiple communication
channels - be it Slack, asynchronous chat or similar.
You will own and manage product and feature design end-to-end for web and
mobile. You will be responsible for customer & market understanding, concept &
design, stakeholder buy-ins, tech. handovers & reviews and debugging & tracking
the feature in production. You will collaborate with Product Managers and
Engineers throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure design intent is
in sync with business goals and followed through to production
What are we looking for?
2-6 years of relevant industry experience
High quality online portfolio of relevant work- website (preferred) or a
shareable PDF demonstrating your command over good design fundamentals
Superlative command over Figma/Sketch/XD, Principle
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone India). We have a small
garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in
India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
Founded in 2017 by Deepak Bhagchandani, QuickSell is a fast growing B2B e- commerce digital enablement platform which has grown fast in the last 3 years and is Used by 1 million plus businesses in 100 plus countries across the globe. QuickSell is an advanced product cataloging, communication and commerce suite built for small businesses worldwide selling different types of visual and design-oriented products like jewelry, clothing, handicrafts, home-decor, etc. enabling them to sell their products seamlessly on mobile. With backing from prominent investors like InfoEdge and Beenext we are empowering 12 Lac+ SMBs across the globe to boost their sales conversion rates using WhatsApp and mobile.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience with designing software products and apps.
- You have a deep understanding of both UX and UI Design and understand the difference between the two.
- You have developed your own unique design philosophy after years of practice.
- You are experienced with creating design frameworks and processes that ensure consistency of brand and quality.
- You have solid user research experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and are agile enough to measure results and make changes as user feedback comes in.
- You can wear a product manager's hat and see things from a holistic perspective, as well as get involved in writing detailed feature specs.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering and can communicate with software engineers to achieve the most optimum results that are both effective yet technically feasible.
- You are an expert at Sketch or Figma
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience as UI UX Designer.
- Education in BSC - Design , Computer Science , BE , ME , Btech , Mtech , BCA.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) Design and Personas
What you'll be doing
1. You will be working with product owners ( Client Stakeholders ), product managers directly to deliver the user experience. A product design from scratch or revamp assignment, on average, includes 2-3 product designers. You will be either leading/collaborating based on the project.
2. You will be part of all four steps we follow in our design process, Analyse, Strategize, Visualise & Evolve. These steps include various activities from wireframes -> dev hand-off.
3. Most of our assignments go through user research, including stakeholder interviews ( Who runs the product ) and actual product end-user interviews. On average, we do 10 interviews per product. You will be conducting them along with your peer.
4. We encourage the team to share and learn from each other, and you will also be part of internal/external workshops & knowledge sessions.
What you'll need
1. 3 to 4 years of experience in designing digital interfaces ( Web/Mobile )
2. You love to solve problems, have a hustling DNA, and are constantly ready for challenges
3. An ability to think high-level product strategy and distill into design deliverables
4. Take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of a design team
5. Able to earn trust and handle your counterparts to deliver a great product experience
6. Should be able to demo your designs and defend design decisions backed with research or competitive benchmarking
7. Solid aesthetic sense with a keen eye for detail
8. Excellent understanding of clean UI, typography, alignment, and colors
9. We encourage T-Shaped Designer, specializes in one kind of UX design and has a breadth of capabilities in other areas.
Logo Designing? Image editing? Creating Sales Pages? And contagious conversations? If these are your 'things' then read on:
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Editing ads, compiling animation, content, music etc. and be responsible for complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.)
- Catering to the international market (primarily english speaking) with a good understanding of the language
- Building the brandâs organic social media presence, with great control over both graphic design and video production.
- Working long and hard within a highly disciplined eco-system
- Building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
What you will do:
- Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design from a premium institute like NIFT
- Great command over the following software:
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects and Premiere
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D Simulation software
- Coding languages
- Very good command over English.
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be awesome!
- Only people with a design/ video/ advertising/ marketing background, prior designing experience or interest may apply.
Are you a hands-on, flexible contributor who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced relationship culture? Then read on:
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
What you will do:
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Testing for intuitivity and experience
- Communicating with team & product stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Creating prototypes for new feature ideas
- Testing new ideas before implementing
- Conducting an ongoing user research
What you need to have:
- Previous working experience as a UI Designer for minimum 3 years
- Should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/ mobile applications
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the range of products including Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- BA/ BSc in design or similar relevant field will be a plus
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 will be a plus
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interaction
- 4+ years of work experience
- Build intuition of the product as a whole
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, derive problem statements and plan design engagements. Also, proactively launch efforts to improve different aspects of the product
- Conduct research to understand real world practices and usage behaviours employing suitable methods and accessories
- Analyse findings, derive meaningful and actionable insights from research
- Create functions, features and formulate optimised task flows to solve business problems and cater to user needs in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Interpret the solution on to an interface using the principles of digital psychology, visual design and interaction design for web or/and mobile
- Present design propositions and solutions to stakeholders using wireframes, mock-ups or high fidelity prototypes, receive feedback, advocate for best practices and iterate based on feedback
- Decipher usage pattern with the help of analytics and iterate design to be more efficient
- Cultivate efficient frameworks and practices for the enrichment of the team and contribute for the improvement of design system
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction design standards and UI patterns for web and mobile
- In depth understanding of the elements of a design system
- Great aptitude for solving complex business problems
Good to have skills
- Design specialisations - Illustration, motion design, graphic design, data visualisation, service design
- Domain specialisations - E-comm & B-B
- Cross-functional skills - Technological
Candidates with published/ written case studies will be preferred