Who We Are as a Company:
GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace
GoKwik is looking for a Lead Engineer to join our DevOps team which ensures that all our user-facing services and production systems keep running smoothly. You will also be closely working with the Product teams to improve the complete lifecycle of services, right from the inception and design, deployment, operation, and optimization.
We are an engineering focussed team so we keep investing in improving our tools, tests, processes, and technology. We consider our people to be our biggest asset and we strive to build a culture where everyone is continuously learning and growing.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Work with various Engineering Teams and help them in implementing solutions for Performance, Scalability, and Security
- Design and develop secure architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Working on automation of Infrastructure deployments and CI/CD pipelines
- Write playbooks to automate deployments and scaling of the environment.
- Creating and aggregating API calls for Microservice based application
- Monitoring Infrastructure, container based applications and work with APM based tools
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Possess a good understanding of the offerings within any cloud service providers (AWS and GCP).
- Proficient in DevOps CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, git and Container Based application
- Hands on Experience at writing and deploying Terraform Code/Shell script/CLI.
- Experience working on container based services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps concepts and Agile methodology
Some Important Traits – We look out for a Person in this role
- Independent, resourceful, analytical, and able to solve problems effectively
- Ability to be flexible, agile, and thrive in chaos
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our Core Value Cultures:
- Merchant 1st
We’re A Remote 1st Company
Our Organization was established right in middle of the pandemic, hence we don’t have location barriers across our team, In Fact more then 90% of our Employees “Work from Anywhere” - Which helps in being more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting – At the same time, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, Come join us!
We are an E-Commerce Enablement Organization, Wherein we improve the Shopping Experience for Consumers & Merchants. We have partnered with some of the leading D2C Brands in the Country - To name a few are Mamaearth, The Man Company, LimeRoad, Souled Store, BoAt, GoNoise & many more
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit-making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace.
We believe in talent density - we hire the best, pay top of the market, give a culture of autonomy and accountability & give the best career trajectory.
What makes us an exciting place to work is the work itself that we do together as a close-knit team where you would definitely feel encouraged and uplifted.
Striim (pronounced “stream” with two i’s for integration and intelligence) was founded in 2012 with a simple goal of helping companies make data useful the instant it’s born.
Striim’s enterprise-grade, streaming integration with intelligence platform makes it easy to build continuous, streaming data pipelines – including change data capture (CDC) – to power real-time cloud integration, log correlation, edge processing, and streaming analytics
2 - 5 Years of Experience in any Programming any language (Polyglot Preferred ) & System Operations • Awareness of Devops & Agile Methodologies • Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment . • Experience in working in an agile and fast paced environment . • Hands on knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS / GCP / Azure). • Cloud networking knowledge: should understand VPC, NATs, and routers. • Contributions to open source is a plus. • Good written communication skills are a must. Contributions to technical blogs / whitepapers will be an added advantage.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer who will be working on handling our infrastructure and collaborating with respective teams to ensure zero downtime. The candidate will be reporting directly to the CTO.
- Work independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Deploy highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10-member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements, and deliver the end to end project.
- 5+ years of experience as a Devops Engineer. Experience with Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills in DevOps domain
- Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience
- Experience with AWS Services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience in architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etcd)
- CV Screening
- Technical Interviews With Barraiser
- CTO’s Interview
- CEO’s Interview
• Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
• Strong AWS knowledge and experience
• Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
• Experience with IAC tools Terraform
• Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
• Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
• Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
• Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
Cloud Software Engineer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on bare metal, On-prem, and all Cloud platforms. Our engagement service is built on the DevOps standard practice and SRE model.
We offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer, that address next-gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their experience in areas directly related to Infrastructure Services, Software as Service, and Cloud Services and create a niche in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities
· A wide variety of engineering projects including data visualization, web services, data engineering, web-portals, SDKs, and integrations in numerous languages, frameworks, and clouds platforms
· Apply continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value as early as possible.
· Work in collaborative teams to build new experiences
· Participate in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment
· Integrating multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments
· Developing processes and procedures for software applications migration to the cloud, as well as managed services in the cloud
· Migrating existing on-premises software applications to cloud leveraging a structured method and best practices
Desired Candidate Profile : *** freshers can also apply ***
· 2+years of experience with 1 or more development languages such as Java, Python, or Spark.
· 1 year + of experience with private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
· Certification or any training's completion of any one of the cloud environments like AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Digital Ocean.
· Strong problem-solvers who are comfortable in unfamiliar situations, and can view challenges through multiple perspectives
· Driven to develop technical skills for oneself and team-mates
· Hands-on experience with cloud computing and/or traditional enterprise datacentre technologies, i.e., network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
· Possess at least one cloud-related certification from AWS, Azure, or equivalent
· Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code and comfort with Object-Oriented or functional programming patterns
· Past experience quickly learning new languages and frameworks
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-direction
Karkinos Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
The fundamental principle of Karkinos healthcare is democratization of cancer care in a participatory fashion with existing health providers, researchers and technologists. Our vision is to provide millions of cancer patients with affordable and effective treatments and have India become a leader in oncology research. Karkinos will be with the patient every step of the way, to advise them, connect them to the best specialists, and to coordinate their care.
Karkinos has an eclectic founding team with strong technology, healthcare and finance experience, and a panel of eminent clinical advisors in India and abroad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Critical role that involves in setting up and owning the dev, staging, and production infrastructure for the platform that uses micro services, data warehouses and a datalake.
- Demonstrate technical leadership with incident handling and troubleshooting.
- Provide software delivery operations and application release management support, including scripting, automated build and deployment processing and process reengineering.
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime
- Deploy new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
- Participate in the development of contingency plans including reliable backup and restore procedures.
- Participate in the development of the end to end CI / CD process and follow through with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Participate in development of CI / CD processes
- Work on implementing DevSecOps and GitOps practices
- Work with the Engineering team to integrate more complex testing into a containerized pipeline to ensure minimal regressions
- Build platform tools that rest of the engineering teams can use.
Apply only if you have:
- 2+ years of software development/technical support experience.
- 1+ years of software development, operations experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and applications at scale.
- 2+ years of experience in public cloud services: AWS (VPC, EC2, ECS, Lambda, Redshift, S3, API Gateway) or GCP (Kubernetes Engine, Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, BIG Query, API Gateway, Container Registry) - preferably in GCP.
- Experience managing infra for distributed NoSQL system (Kafka/MongoDB), Containers, Micro services, deployment and service orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Experience and a god understanding of Kubernetes, Service Mesh (Istio preferred), API Gateways, Network proxies, etc.
- Experience in setting up infra for central monitoring of infrastructure, ability to debug, trace
- Experience and deep understanding of Cloud Networking and Security
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery (Jenkins / Maven Github/Gitlab).
- Strong scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting.
- Ability to continuously learn and make decisions with minimal supervision. You understand that making mistakes means that you are learning.
Interested Applicants can share their resume at sajal.somani[AT]karkinos[DOT]in with subject as "DevOps Engineer".
- Experience working in advanced iterative methodologies such as Agile and Safe.
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Comfortable working in complex and demanding environments with high degree of change.
- Ability to view system perspective and to perform thorough investigations.
- Experience in frequent delivery to production.
- Microservice-based architecture (Jenkins, Docker, CI/CD, ELK)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Possession of a deep knowledge of development workflows with Git.
- Experience with MySQL or another relational database Environment.
- Automation testing (component, integration and end2end)
- Strong experience using Java programming languages or DevOps on Google Cloud.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Certification on Professional Google Cloud Data engineer will be an added advantage.
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience on Java or DevOps
Required Key Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills
- GCP, Cloud, Programming
- Java programming language or DevOps experience.
CTC- 4L - 7L
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of DevOps experience.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or others.
- You have experience enabling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You have a track record of delivering successful solutions and collaborating with others.
- You take security into account when building new systems.
Experience: 12 - 20 years
The Cloud Solution Architect/Engineer specializing in migrations is a cloud role in the project delivery cycle with hands on experience migrating customers to the cloud.
Demonstrated experience in cloud infrastructure project deals for hands on migration to public clouds such as Azure.
Strong background in linux/Unix and/or Windows administration
Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
Closely work with Architects and customer technical teams in migrating applications to Azure cloud in Architect Role.
Mentor and monitor the junior developers and track their work.
Design as per best practices and insustry standard coding practices
Ensure services are built for performance, scalability, fault tolerance and security with reusable patterns.
Recommend best practises and standards for Azure migrations
Define coding best practices for high performance and guide the team in adopting the same
Experience with cloud migration technologies such as Azure Migrate
Azure trained / certified architect – Associate or Professional Level
Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques and workflows (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
Configuration, migration and deployment experience in Azure apps technologies.
High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API))
Experience in large scale data center migration
Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL and understanding of NoSQL is preferred.
Experience in designing or implementing data warehouse solutions is highly preferred.
Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Bosh, Terraform or an equivalent.
Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL.
Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
A working understanding of code and script such as: PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
A working understanding with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
A working understanding of scheduling and orchestration with tools such as: kubernetes, Mesos swarm or equivalent.