“The only way to do great work is to love what you do”. Are you someone who embraces challenges or interested to do something out of the box? Fission labs leverages cutting edge technologies to foster innovation and provides scalable solutions to identify customers’ core business need. We manage end to end product development by optimizing new technologies such as AI, ML, Salesforce, Bigdata, and Cloud and so on. We provide scalable solutions to some of the best Silicon Valley start-ups and enterprises.
Why explore a career with Fission Labs
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You’ll be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
- Start-up spirit (Good ten years, yet we maintain it)
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide infrastructure management while interacting and collaborating with the Engineering Team in providing support for end-user issues & requests related to systems & applications
Should be able to deploy, troubleshoot, automate, maintain and constantly improve the systems that will keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices.
Hands on knowledge of IaC(Infrastructure as Code) and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef etc.
Outstanding expertise in developing and automating tech stack on Azure technologies (e.g. Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Load Balancers, Storage Accounts, Azure DevOps,
Azure Active Directory, Monitor, Advisor, Security Centre, SQL Databases, FunctionApp)
Implement containerized solutions using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service.
Should be able to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resources and application deployment issues.
Comfortable in supporting our technology stack that collects, stores and processes over 1 billion api calls per day and support business critical solutions for one of the world’s fastest growing mobile companies
Manage and improve microservices infrastructure
Overall 4 to 8 years and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Azure administration
Experience in administration Azure environment using Terraform or ARM templates.
Experience in Azure CLI and Power Shell.
Advanced Automation using Terraform (or equivalent technology), Bash, Python, YAML, and PowerShell Scripting experience is a must and along with administration and monitoring experience.
Experience in designing and architecting Highly Available, Scalable, Fault-tolerant, and Secure Enterprise systems.
Strong grasp of automation using scripting languages like and be able to automate various deployment processes using the same
Experience in Public cloud development (Azure) or private Clouds (Open Stack, VMWare)
Experience in Docker and a container orchestration platform like Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, or Docker Swarm.
Experience with configuring monitoring solutions Application Insights.
Experience with setting up, configuring and using Azure DevOps or any CI tools, building CI/CD pipeline.
Good understanding of Patterns of Distributed system architecture.
Good to Have:
- Experience with setting up Disaster Recovery for applications, multi-region deployments.
- Experience setting microservices architecture.
- Event-driven systems architecture, knowledge of Azure Service Bus is good to have.
- Experience with working on designing systems and infrastructure for Compliance. (Understanding of any regulatory law e.g. HIPAA, GDPR, PCI/DSS etc. would be a plus.)
- Experience with Visual Studio Team System.
- Should be comfortable working with Agile setup particularly SCRUM.
- Certifications are a plus.
About Fission Labs
Fission Labs is a Software Product Development & Services company delivering high-end solutions primarily in the areas of highly scalable cloud applications and analytics for large sets of data. Few of the challenges we are working on are scaling an application to support 150 million users, real-time bidding with response time requirements of 100 ms or less. If you are somebody who wants to work on big challenges and change the world, we have those opportunities in spades
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
We are a managed video calling solution built on top of WebRTC, which allows it's
customers to integrate live video-calls within existing solutions in less than 10 lines of
code. We provide a completely managed SDK that solves the problem of battling
endless cases of video calling APIs.
Location - Bangalore (Remote)
Experience - 3+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Ensuring reliable operation of CI/ CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creating Docker files
- Creating Bash/ Python scripts for automation.
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
• Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing ecosystem.
• Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
• Provide deep expertise to help steer scalability and stability improvements early in the life-cycle of development while working with the rest of the team to automate existing processes that deploy, test, and lead our production environments.
• Train teams to improve self-healing and self-service cloud-based ecosystems in an evolving AWS infrastructure.
• Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
• Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve Numerator’s infrastructure through automation.
• Work with other teams to assist with issue resolutions related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
• Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Numerator.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
Must Have Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect and/or DevOps certification, Professional preferred
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- Hands-on technical expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, Security groups, ELB/NLB/ALB, Internet gateway, S3, EBS and EFS.
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud
- DevOps automation, CI/CD, infrastructure/services provisioning, application deployment and configuration
- DevOps toolsets to include Ansible, Jenkins and XLdeploy, XLrelease
- Scripting in Shell (bash) and Extensive Python
- Agile software development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Linux (RHEL) administration/engineering
- Deploying, configuring, and supporting large scale monolithic and microservices based SaaS applications
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Identifying and documenting application requirements for network, F5, IAM, and security groups
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Work with Technology leadership to understand business goals and requirements
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with configuration management platforms
- Writing and diagnosing issues with complex shell scripts
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.