Data Scientist (Risk)/Sr. Data Scientist (Risk)
As a part of the Data science/Analytics team at Rupifi, you will play a significant role in helping define the business/product vision and deliver it from the ground up by working with passionate high-performing individuals in a very fast-paced working environment.
You will work closely with Data Scientists & Analysts, Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Ops Managers and Business Leaders, and help the team make informed data driven decisions and deliver high business impact.
Preferred Skills & Responsibilities:
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment.
- Past experience of working with business users to understand and define inputs for risk models.
- Ability to design and implement best in class Risk Models in Banking & Fintech domain.
- Ability to quickly understand changing market trends and incorporate them into model inputs.
- Expertise in statistical analysis and modeling.
- Ability to translate complex model outputs into understandable insights for business users.
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data.
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one.
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
- Hands-on experience in Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience in any visualization tool preferably Tableau
- Hands-on experience in Machine & Deep Learning area
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Experience in modeling techniques in the fintech/banking domain
- Experience of working on Big data and distributed computing.
- A BTech/BE/MSc degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, ML, Operations Research, or similar quantitative field.
- 3 to 10 years of modeling experience in the fintech/banking domain in fields like collections, underwriting, customer management, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts.
Want to solve a trillion-dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupting how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even though the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal, and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as us!
- 4+ years of experience Solid understanding of Python, Java and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment etc.).
- Experience in working with Solr and ElasticSearch Experience with NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text Detailed understanding of text pre-processing and normalisation techniques such as tokenisation, lemmatisation, stemming, POS tagging etc.
- Prior experience in implementation of traditional ML solutions - classification, regression or clustering problem Expertise in text-analytics - Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Language modelling - and associated sequence learning models ( RNN, LSTM, GRU).
- Comfortable working with deep-learning libraries (eg. PyTorch)
- Candidate can even be a fresher with 1 or 2 years of experience IIIT, IIIT, Bits Pilani, top 5 local colleges are preferred colleges and universities.
- A Masters candidate in machine learning.
- Can source candidates from Mu Sigma and Manthan.
Energy Exemplar is the market leader in Energy Modelling & Simulation Products. Energy Exemplar customers across the globe are modelling their energy markets with confidence to make billion-dollar decisions
Job Overview for GIS Data Analyst
You should be a self-starter with high motivation and will be a core member of the Energy Data team. You will be responsible for developing the company’s competence in geographic energy data collection, maintenance, and delivery to customers through our extensive suite of SaaS products. Our products support companies engaged in power and natural gas markets on 6 continents. Our customers are industry leaders in supply, transportation, delivery, operations and trading and our products allow our customers to deliver their optimal solution. Our data are sourced from hundreds of websites in many languages and your job is to ensure that we have the geographic reference to make sense of the data. You will use your creativity, pattern recognition skills, satellite and aerial imagery and other public sources to provide geographic reference data across the energy industry. You will work with the Energy Data Analysts to teach them basic GIS research capabilities. Learnings out of this role will build foundation of skills necessary to advance to roles such as Energy Market Analyst or Data Scientist.
Education & Experience
- Master’s/Post Graduate Diploma degree in Geoinformatics/GIS, Geoinformatics & Natural Resources Engineering, Remote sensing & GIS, GIS/Spatial Data Science with Bachelors/Masters in Energy/Energy Management /Electrical Engg/Power System/Oil and Gas Management/Petroleum/Geophysics & Other Energy Industry related degrees would be preferred OR
Master’s/Post Graduate Diploma degree/Bachelor’s in Geoinformatics/GIS, Geoinformatics & Natural Resources Engineering, Remote sensing & GIS, GIS/Spatial Data Science, or any engineering streams
- 2+ years of experience working with GIS Systems/Database, GIS data management / GIS data handling and processing/GIS data engineering
- Proficiency in handling GIS data with SQL, Python/R
- Exposure to mapping tools QGIS/ARCGIS/Visio/FME
- Expertise in spatial modelling and geospatial analytics (Raster/Vector tools)
- Proven experience working with geospatial data integration and testing
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong drive for results. You have a proven record of shepherding experiments to create successful shipping products/services.
About Energy Exemplar
Energy Exemplar is the global market leader in the technology of optimization-based energy market simulation. Our software suite, headlined by PLEXOS and Aurora, is used across every region of the world for a wide range of applications, from short-term analysis to long-term planning studies. Driven by the frenetic pace of advancements in computing technology and mathematical algorithms, our people continually think of novel approaches and more realistic simulations that enhance decision making, create market opportunities that benefit us all and enable utilities and regulatory authorities to become smarter, more energy efficient and profitable. Energy Exemplar continues to ‘push the envelope’, being first-to-market with the latest advances in mathematical programming and energy market simulation theory, as it strives to offer the most comprehensive simulation software to its customer base. Development continues to be headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, led by Glenn Drayton and backed by a team with expertise in software development, operations research, economics, mathematics, statistics, and electrical engineering.
For more details, please visit http://www.energyexemplar.com
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
What you will do:
- Reviewing the portfolio monitoring/ early warning signals mechanism on ongoing basis
- Monitoring internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
- Aggregating data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Coming up with the solution to reduce risks
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table and being keen observers of trends on analytics and financial services industry
- Creating reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/BE/ Masters Statistics/ Mathematics, with work experience of 1-5 years in a similar company or related field
- Work experience with analytics consulting into financial services Indian Banks/ NBFCs in-house analytics units or Fintech/analytics start-ups would be a plus
product insights that will drive product
strategy and roadmap
Develop dashboards and define metrics that
inform success for the Product Team
Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to
improve the user journey
Explore large, complex, and loosely defined
datasets to create actionable insights
Facilitate changes to product features to
improve competitive position and optimal
product performance. Work collaboratively with various teams
including marketing, business, UX, customer
support and engineering teams etc.
1-3 years of analyst experience at a product
company. Undergraduate degree from Tier 1 Colleges (IIT
/ BITS / NIT)
Comfortable diving into data and deriving
Experience with product analytics tools like
Amplitude/Clevertap, and data visualization
tools like PowerBI/Tableau is a plus
Experience with running A/B tests and
Prior Startup and Fintech experience is a plus
Prior startup experience is a plus
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry’s first solution portfolio – powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai’s executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
Antuit is looking for a Data / Sr. Data Scientist who has the knowledge and experience in developing machine learning algorithms, particularly in supply chain and forecasting domain with data science toolkits like Python.
In this role, you will design the approach, develop and test machine learning algorithms, implement the solution. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be results driven with a customer centric approach to problem solving. Experience working in the demand forecasting or supply chain domain is a plus. This job also requires the ability to operate in a multi-geographic delivery environment and a good understanding of cross-cultural sensitivities.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Design, build, test, and implement predictive Machine Learning models.
- Collaborate with client to align business requirements with data science systems and process solutions that ensure client’s overall objectives are met.
- Create meaningful presentations and analysis that tell a “story” focused on insights, to communicate the results/ideas to key decision makers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with domain experts to identify gaps and structural problems.
- Contribute to standard business processes and practices as part of a community of practise.
- Be the subject matter expert across multiple work streams and clients.
- Mentor and coach team members.
- Set a clear vision for the team members and working cohesively to attain it.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience / Education:
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other related
- 5+ years’ experience working in applied machine learning or relevant research experience for recent Ph.D. graduates.
- Highly technical:
- Skilled in machine learning, problem-solving, pattern recognition and predictive modeling with expertise in PySpark and Python.
- Understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to collaborate closely and effectively with teams.
- Experience in time series forecasting is preferred.
- Experience working in start-up type environment preferred.
- Experience in CPG and/or Retail preferred.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong management track record.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership qualities.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).
Antuit.ai is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE ENGINEER-ML DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, optimize algorithms/models for performance and scalability, engineer & implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at web-scale
- Daily Grind: Interface with data scientists, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap, and ensure healthy models, endpoints, CI/CD,
- Career Progression: Senior ML Engineer, ML Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Advanced Machine Learning: TensorFlow, Keras
- Python, spaCy, NLTK, Word2Vec, Graph databases, Knowledge-graph, BERT (derived models), Hyperparameter tuning
- Experience with OOPs and design patterns
- Exposure to RDBMS/NoSQL
- Test Driven Development Methodology
Good to Have
- Working in cloud-native environments (preferably Azure)
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Systems
- Use data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making in Credit Risk, Fraud, Marketing, and Operations
- Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are critical to our production models
- Create scalable strategies to deploy and execute your models
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- 2+ years of experience in applied data science or engineering with a focus on machine learning
- Python expertise with good knowledge of machine learning libraries, tools, techniques, and frameworks (e.g. pandas, sklearn, xgboost, lightgbm, logistic regression, random forest classifier, gradient boosting regressor, etc)
- strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility
- Actively engage with internal business teams to understand their challenges and deliver robust, data-driven solutions.
- Work alongside global counterparts to solve data-intensive problems using standard analytical frameworks and tools.
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your data analysis, problem-solving, and presentation of solutions.
- Network and collaborate with a broad range of internal business units to define and deliver joint solutions.
- Work alongside customers to leverage cutting-edge technology (machine learning, streaming analytics, and ‘real’ big data) to creatively solve problems and disrupt existing business models.
In this role, we are looking for:
- A problem-solving mindset with the ability to understand business challenges and how to apply your analytics expertise to solve them.
- The unique person who can present complex mathematical solutions in a simple manner that most will understand, including customers.
- An individual excited by innovation and new technology and eager to finds ways to employ these innovations in practice.
- A team mentality, empowered by the ability to work with a diverse set of individuals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on analytics.
- 5+ Years professional experience in a data scientist/analyst role or similar.
- Proficiency in your statistics/analytics/visualization tool of choice, but preferably in the Microsoft Azure Suite, including Azure ML Studio and PowerBI as well as R, Python, SQL.
- Excellent communication, organizational transformation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated excellence in Data Science, Business Analytics and Engineering
We are looking for BE/BTech graduates (2018/2019 pass out) who want to build their career as Data Engineer covering technologies like Hadoop, NoSQL, RDBMS, Spark, Kafka, Hive, ETL, MDM & Data Quality. You should be willing to learn, explore, experiment, develop POCs/Solutions using these technologies with guidance and support from highly experienced Industry Leaders. You should be passionate about your work and willing to go extra mile to achieve results.
We are looking for candidates who believe in commitment and in building strong relationships. We need people who are passionate about solving problems through software and are flexible.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Passionate to learn and explore new technologies
Any RDBMS experience (SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL)
Any ETL tool experience (Informatica/Talend/Kettle/SSIS)
Understanding of Big Data technologies
Good Communication Skills
Excellent Mathematical / Logical / Reasoning Skills