To be successful in this role, you should possess
- Overall Industry experience 2-6 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical subject area. E.g., Engineering, Statistics.... etc.
- Proficient in advanced Excel functions and macros, involving complex calculations and pivots
- Exceptional Analytical, problem solving & Logical skills.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and familiar with SQL
- Demonstrable aptitude for Innovation & Problem solving.
- Good communication skills & ability to work across Cross-functional teams.
- Understands complex utility tariffs, rates and programs and converts these into a model.
- Participates in sprint planning & other ceremonies, passionately works towards fulfilling the committed sprint goals.
- Knowledge of and ability to automate routine tasks using Python is a PLUS
- Experience in Energy Industry & familiar with basic concepts of Utility (electrical/gas...) tariffs
- Experience & Knowledge with tools like; Microsoft Excel macros,
- Familiarity with writing programs using Python or Shell scripts.
- Passionate about working with data and data analyses.
- 1+ year experience in Agile methodology.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understands complex utility tariffs, rates and programs and converts these into a model.
- Responsible for analysis of the energy utilization data for cost and usage patterns and derive meaningful patterns
- Responsible for Maintaining the tariff models with timely updates for price, logic or other enhancements as per client requirement.
- Assist delivery team in validating the input data received from client for modelling work.
- Responsible for Communicating & Co-ordinating with Delivery team
- Work with Cross functional teams to resolve issues in the Modelling tool.
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations/visualizations of products
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
At Digit88, our team brings together over 40 years of collective experience in product development and offshore operations, collaborating with both multinational corporations (MNCs) and startups. We take pride in our track record of numerous successes and achievements. Our expertise lies in crafting high-performing teams and delivering well-engineered products that exceed expectations.
Operating within a fast-paced and agile environment is where we thrive. Our adaptability and commitment to excellence enable us to stay ahead in an ever-evolving tech landscape. At Digit88, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, embracing innovation, and delivering outstanding results to our clients. Join us on our journey of continuous growth and impactful solutions!
NP – Immediate to 60 Days
Work location – Cisco Manesar Office
Experience – 2 to 10 Years.
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python , Java, C
- Experience of Yang data modelling
- Experience on REST/ SOAP API#s
- Experience of frameworks such as Request , Beautiful Soup
We are looking for resources with the below skills set
Must-Have Skill: C#, .Net Core
Good to have: SQL, CosmosDB, IoT, Azure Functions
Require Someone skilled in python / C/C++ to work on new products and also support existing AI based products .
Should be open to learning new frameworks
- You would be responsible for Developing SQL Databases, automation of business reports and Developing Business Dashboard using BI Tools.
- Development of high quality database solutions
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- MIS Automation
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Create Business dashboard using Tableau BI Tool
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- 5+ years of business Analyst / SQL developer experience in Fintech,internet,consulting etc industry
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Knowledge of any of the BI Tool (Tableau, PowerBI or Qlikview)
- Design, build web crawlers to scrape data and URLs.
- Integrate the data crawled and scraped into our databases
- Create more/better ways to crawl relevant information
- Understanding of data privacy policies (esp. GDPR) and personally identifiable information
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting information from various data sources
- Prepare requirement summary and re-confirm with Operation team
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical users
- Demonstrate Effective problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability to pay attention to detail, pro-active, critical thinking and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
Skills & Expertise
- 2+ years of web scraping experience
- Experience with two or more of the following web scraping frameworks and tools: Selenium, Scrapy, Import.io, Webhose.io, ScrapingHub, ParseHub, Phantombuster, Octoparse, Puppeter, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data engineering (database ingestion, ETL, etc.)
- Solution orientation and "can do" attitude - with a desire to tackle complex problems.
* 3+ years of Data Engineering Experience - Design, develop, deliver and maintain data infrastructures.
* SQL Specialist – Strong knowledge and Seasoned experience with SQL Queries
* Languages: Python
* Good communicator, shows initiative, works well with stakeholders.
* Experience working closely with Data Analysts and provide the data they need and guide them on the issues.
* Solid ETL experience and Hadoop/Hive/Pyspark/Presto/ SparkSQL
* Solid communication and articulation skills
* Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager.
* Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways.
* Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
We would be excited if you have:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery
* Excellent report-writing and presentation skills
* Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
- Design & Development of the architecture for multi-robot planning.
- Design & development of task allocation algorithms
- Design & development of conflict resolution approaches.
- Design & develop queuing strategies for multi-robot deployments.
- Research & collaboration on approaches to improve task allocation based on historical data
- Design & development of communication architecture for inter-robot and robot-server communications.
- B.Tech, M. Tech or higher qualification in Computer Science Engineering, Information
- Technology or related fields
- Proficiency with C++/Python programming language
- Experience of working in the robotics field for 3-5 years
- Skilled at general software development, bug analysis, and fixing
- Knowledge of networking/communication concepts
- Strong knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Good knowledge of system design
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skill
Job Requirement – Sr. SQL _PBI Developer
- Minimum 6+ years of expertise in SQL Database Development including SQL queries, data structures, stored procedures, index etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in T-SQL coding: query writing, stored procedures, triggers and user-defined functions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in development and maintenance of SSIS and SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge and experience in DAX
- Experience in creating and publishing reports using SSRS
- Experience in writing MDX queries
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Optimize and manage SQL server databases
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Microsoft certification in Azure data engineering
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.