- Demonstrate ability in NLP/ML/DL project solutions and architectures.
- Strong ability in developing NLP tool and end to end solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in text cleaning, data wrangling, and text mining.
- Good understanding of Rule-based, statistical, and probabilistic NLP techniques.
- Collaborate with analytics team members to design, implement, and develop enterprise-level NLP capabilities, including data engineering, technology platforms, and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of NLP approaches and concepts like topic modelling, text summarization, semantic modelling, Named Entity recognition, etc.
- Evaluate and benchmark the performance of different NLP systems and provide guidance on metrics and best practices.
- Test and deploy promising solutions quickly, managing deadlines and deliverables while applying latest research and techniques.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings across NLP solutions.
Key Technical Skills:
- Hands on experience in building NLP models using different NLP libraries and toolkit like NLTK, Stanford NLP, TextBlob, OCR etc.
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Good to have programming skill: Java/Scala/C/C++.
- Strong problem solving, logical and communication skills.
Tags: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), Analytics
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people. We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning and
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner. Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.
We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India.
Deep-Rooted.Co is on a mission to get Fresh, Clean, Community (Local farmer) produce from harvest to reach your home with a promise of quality first! Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of learning & fun thrown in.
Founded out of Bangalore by Arvind, Avinash, Guru and Santosh, with the support of our Investors Accel, Omnivore & Mayfield, we raised $7.5 million in Seed, Series A and Debt funding till date from investors include ACCEL, Omnivore, Mayfield among others. Our brand Deep-Rooted.Co which was launched in August 2020 was the first of its kind as India’s Fruits & Vegetables (F&V) which is present in Bangalore & Hyderabad and on a journey of expansion to newer cities which will be managed seamlessly through Tech platform that has been designed and built to transform the Agri-Tech sector.
Deep-Rooted.Co is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer.
How is this possible? It’s because we work with smart people. We are looking for Engineers in Bangalore to work with the Product Leader (Founder) and CTO and this is a meaningful project for us and we are sure you will love the project as it touches everyday life and is fun. This will be a virtual consultation.
We want to start the conversation about the project we have for you, but before that, we want to connect with you to know what’s on your mind. Do drop a note sharing your mobile number and letting us know when we can catch up.
Purpose of the role:
* As a startup we have data distributed all across various sources like Excel, Google Sheets, Databases etc. We need swift decision making based a on a lot of data that exists as we grow. You help us bring together all this data and put it in a data model that can be used in business decision making. * Handle nuances of Excel and Google Sheets API. * Pull data in and manage it growth, freshness and correctness. * Transform data in a format that aids easy decision-making for Product, Marketing and Business Heads. * Understand the business problem, solve the same using the technology and take it to production - no hand offs - full path to production is yours.
* Good Knowledge And Experience with Programming languages - Java, SQL,Python. * Good Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Data Architecture. * Experience with Data Transformations and ETL; * Experience with API tools and more closed systems like Excel, Google Sheets etc. * Experience AWS Cloud Platform and Lambda * Experience with distributed data processing tools. * Experiences with container-based deployments on cloud.
Java, SQL, Python, Data Build Tool, Lambda, HTTP, Rest API, Extract Transform Load.
Key deliverables for the Data Science Engineer would be to help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be on applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
What will you do?
- You will be building and deploying ML models to solve specific business problems related to NLP, computer vision, and fraud detection.
- You will be constantly assessing and improving the model using techniques like Transfer learning
- You will identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes along with undertaking pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- You will own the complete ML pipeline - data gathering/labeling, cleaning, storage, modeling, training/testing, and deployment.
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques and proposing solutions and strategies to business challenges
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 2+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company
- Demonstrable hands-on programming experience with Python/R Data Science Stack
- Ability to design and implement workflows of Linear and Logistic Regression, Ensemble Models (Random Forest, Boosting) using R/Python
- Familiarity with Big Data Platforms (Databricks, Hadoop, Hive), AWS Services (AWS, Sagemaker, IAM, S3, Lambda Functions, Redshift, Elasticsearch)
- Experience in Probability and Statistics, ability to use ideas of Data Distributions, Hypothesis Testing and other Statistical Tests.
- Demonstrable competency in Data Visualisation using the Python/R Data Science Stack.
- Preferable Experience Experienced in web crawling and data scraping
- Strong experience in NLP. Worked on libraries such as NLTK, Spacy, Pattern, Gensim etc.
- Experience with text mining, pattern matching and fuzzy matching
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
The role involves computer vision tasks including development, customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc. ) and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV etc. ). The role is research focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, generating new ideas, automating and optimizing key processes.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale via deep learning, computer vision or AI
- Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow/PyTorch/Keras (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- CNNs, RNNs, Transfer learning (for image classification, segmentation, object detection etc).
- Image Processing techniques using OpenCV or other white-box image feature extraction algorithms.
- End to end deployment of deep learning models.
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on AI projects / algorithms-heavy projects with applications ranging in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is based on the core concepts of data science,
computer vision, machine learning (with emphasis on deep learning), cloud computing, biomedical signal processing, text and natural language processing, distributed systems, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
● Applying machine learning, deep learning, and signal processing on large datasets (Audio, sensors, images, videos, text) to develop models.
● Architecting large scale data analytics / modeling systems.
● Designing and programming machine learning methods and integrating them into our ML framework / pipeline.
● Analyzing data collected from various sources,
● Evaluate and validate the analysis with statistical methods. Also presenting this in a lucid form to people not familiar with the domain of data science / computer science.
● Writing specifications for algorithms, reports on data analysis, and documentation of algorithms.
● Evaluating new machine learning methods and adopting them for our
● Feature engineering to add new features that improve model
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Background and knowledge of recent advances in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and/or image/signal/video processing with at least 3 years of professional work experience working on real-world data.
● Strong programming background, e.g. Python, C/C++, R, Java, and knowledge of software engineering concepts (OOP, design patterns).
● Knowledge of machine learning libraries Tensorflow, Jax, Keras, scikit-learn, pyTorch. Excellent mathematical and skills and background, e.g. accuracy, significance tests, visualization, advanced probability concepts
● Ability to perform both independent and collaborative research.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
● A proven ability to work in a cross-discipline environment in defined time frames. Knowledge and experience of deploying large-scale systems using distributed and cloud-based systems (Hadoop, Spark, Amazon EC2, Dataflow) is a big plus.
● Knowledge of systems engineering is a big plus.
● Some experience in project management and mentoring is also a big plus.
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. candidates' entries with significant prior experience in the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD preferably in fields related to Computer Science with experience in machine learning, image and signal processing, or statistics preferred.
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning specifically in the areas of Speech Recognition, Digital signal processing, audio signal processing, NaturalLanguage processing, Natural Language Understanding
- Read and keep up with the research in Speech recognition, Machine Learning, Deep
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the
- Contribute to applied research and open source community
- Mentor and guide team members
We are looking for an outstanding Big Data Engineer with experience setting up and maintaining Data Warehouse and Data Lakes for an Organization. This role would closely collaborate with the Data Science team and assist the team build and deploy machine learning and deep learning models on big data analytics platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new integrations and processes required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using 'Big Data' technologies.
- Develop programs in Scala and Python as part of data cleaning and processing.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Responsible to design and develop distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event processing systems.
- Implement processes and systems to validate data, monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide high operational excellence guaranteeing high availability and platform stability.
- Closely collaborate with the Data Science team and assist the team build and deploy machine learning and deep learning models on big data analytics platforms.
- Experience with Big Data pipeline, Big Data analytics, Data warehousing.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL, schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Strong understanding of Hadoop Architecture, HDFS ecosystem and eexperience with Big Data technology stack such as HBase, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce.
- Experience in designing systems that process structured as well as unstructured data at large scale.
- Experience in AWS/Spark/Java/Scala/Python development.
- Should have Strong skills in PySpark (Python & SPARK). Ability to create, manage and manipulate Spark Dataframes. Expertise in Spark query tuning and performance optimization.
- Experience in developing efficient software code/frameworks for multiple use cases leveraging Python and big data technologies.
- Prior exposure to streaming data sources such as Kafka.
- Should have knowledge on Shell Scripting and Python scripting.
- High proficiency in database skills (e.g., Complex SQL), for data preparation, cleaning, and data wrangling/munging, with the ability to write advanced queries and create stored procedures.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra / MongoDB.
- Solid experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle - plan, design, develop, test, release, maintain and support, decommission.
- Experience with DevOps tools (GitHub, Travis CI, and JIRA) and methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development).
- Experience building and deploying applications on on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Having a good understanding of machine learning landscape and concepts.
Qualifications and Experience:
Engineering and post graduate candidates, preferably in Computer Science, from premier institutions with proven work experience as a Big Data Engineer or a similar role for 3-5 years.
Good to have at least one of the Certifications listed here:
AZ 900 - Azure Fundamentals
DP 200, DP 201, DP 203, AZ 204 - Data Engineering
AZ 400 - Devops Certification
• Total of 4+ years of experience in development, architecting/designing and implementing Software solutions for enterprises.
• Must have strong programming experience in either Python or Java/J2EE.
• Minimum of 4+ year’s experience working with various Cloud platforms preferably Google Cloud Platform.
• Experience in Architecting and Designing solutions leveraging Google Cloud products such as Cloud BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud BigTable and Tensorflow will be highly preferred.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with management and developers
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, work environment
• Excellent communication, listening, and influencing skills
• Lead teams to implement and deliver software solutions for Enterprises by understanding their requirements.
• Communicate efficiently and document the Architectural/Design decisions to customer stakeholders/subject matter experts.
• Opportunity to learn new products quickly and rapidly comprehend new technical areas – technical/functional and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
• Implementing and optimizing cloud solutions for customers.
• Migration of Workloads from on-prem/other public clouds to Google Cloud Platform.
• Provide solutions to team members for complex scenarios.
• Promote good design and programming practices with various teams and subject matter experts.
• Ability to work on any product on the Google cloud platform.
• Must be hands-on and be able to write code as required.
• Ability to lead junior engineers and conduct code reviews
• Minimum B.Tech/B.E Engineering graduate
Responsibilities for Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
Work with customers to identify opportunities for leveraging their data to drive business
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Basic data cleaning and annotation for any incoming raw data.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue
generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Deployment of ML model in production.
Qualifications for Junior Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
• BS, MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• 3+ Years of experience in Data Science/Machine Learning.
• Experience with programming language Python.
• Familiar with at least one database query language, such as SQL
• Knowledge of Text Classification & Clustering, Question Answering & Query Understanding,
Search Indexing & Fuzzy Matching.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating acrossteams.
• Willing to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques:
GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, NLP, etc.
• Experience with chatbots would be bonus but not required