About THE ZERO GAMES PVT LTD.
TZG is all about non-intrusive ads in games without disturbing users and Publishers can get better retention and revenue after Integrating our SDK.
Getting more than 5 million users on a daily basis.
Advertisers can get 10X reach in 1X cost because we count 10sec= 1Impression.
We are seeking experienced dynamic consulting professionals/ strategic thinkers who have worked in the corporate and social sector. As an Engagement Manager at Dhwani Rural Information Systems, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of large-scale programs and will be tasked with setting up and end-to-end management of program PMU from Dhwani’s side. You will work closely with the program owners to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned, and updates are communicated effectively. You will act as a point of contact between the program owners and the internal tech team at Dhwani and be accountable for ensuring the overall delivery of scope and SLAs. Key
• Manage and support the implementation and delivery of large-scale and technology-supported multi-stakeholder programs.
• Maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Ensure project objectives align with the client's business goals and objectives.
• Oversee project budget, resources, and timeline to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
• Conduct regular project status reviews, and mitigate project risks and issues.
• Facilitate cross-functional collaboration and communication for seamless project execution.
• Develop and implement performance metrics to measure project outcomes and impact.
• Foster a continuous improvement mindset and culture, promoting best practices and innovation in project delivery.
• Report project progress, status, and results to stakeholders and senior management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in project delivery processes and methodologies and collaborate with internal teams.
• Represent the organization in industry events and forums to build the brand and establish thought leadership.
• Manage business requirement discussions with program owners and report on projects.
• Ensure overall delivery of scope and SLAs and provide monthly updates to program owners.
• Facilitate monthly meetings with program owners and project managers on updates, highlights, challenges, and future plans.
• Own discussions with program owners on tool integration, new features, best practices for data storage, and quality checks. (For Example, mGrant, Power BI, OneDrive, etc)
Essential Technical Requirements:
• Strong research skills (qualitative and quantitative, impact assessments, report writing, log frame design)
• Experience with BI tools like Power BI
• Experience in project management tools and techniques, including project planning, resource allocation, risk management, and stakeholder communication
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage external partners
Essential Non-Technical Requirements:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with program owners and team members
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for process improvements
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• High level of motivation and dedication to delivering high-quality work
• Commitment to continuous learning and professional development
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
• Strong client engagement skills.
• Humility, willingness to listen and learn.
• MBA or Master's degree in a relevant field such as Management, Development Studies, Economics, or Computer Science, with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in program management and technology-based projects in the social sector.
• Preference given to candidates with a degree from a reputable institution such as IRMA, APU, IIFM, XIMB, TISS, IIHMR or fellowship from YIF, Anubhav Lecture Series, India Fellow, Indian School of Public Policy, Gandhi, Teach for India, Genpact Fellowship
• Experience working with IT platforms and software solutions is a plus
• Project Delivery
• Engagement Management
• Customer Relationships
• Stakeholder Management
• Risk Assessment
• Resource Allocation
• Schedule Management
• Budgeting and Financial Tracking
• Process Improvement
• Status Reporting
• Communication and Collaboration
• Cross-functional Team Management
• Time Management
• Strategic Planning
• Vendor Management
• Negotiation Skills
• Customer Satisfaction
• Performance Metrics
• Project Management Methodologies
• Data cleaning
• Report writing
• Impact assessments
• Training and training manual development
• Requirements gathering
• Multiple project management
• Fast-paced work environment
• Logical aptitude
• Ownership-taking attitude
• Action/task oriented
• Strong sense of purpose
• Written and presentation skills
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Publishing Executive you’ll help others to achieve their goals by using your familiarity with the mobile games industry. You'll be reviewing the games submissions for the Publishing department and communicate with the external developers to give them feedback about their application.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Finding high quality mobile game developers/studios
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent and trusting relationship with the external teams
- Analysing the games submitted with our experienced team and giving feedback to the developers to improve them and make them more successful.
- Coach the developers on all aspects of the game, latest trends, etc.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience within a relevant area for the role (external relations, sales, analysis, game design, game development, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Ideally you should have game design/development knowledge so you can suggest improvements to the developers who submit their games
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Designation: Senior Production Merchandiser
Salary: ₹9,00,000 - ₹13,00,000 per year
Work Hours: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Experience: 3 - 8 years
● Assists with operational support for contract merchandise for samples, Quality Assurance checks, documentation, supplier-buyer/customer communication, shipments, and payments.
● Provides responsive communications and background analysis for the development of supplier/staff profiles and market updates. Also assists in market research activities.
● Supports smooth, efficient, and effective Buyer/customer visits by assisting with trip planning and supplier meetings. Also supports the negotiation process by providing pertinent information, as required.
Reports To: Merchandise Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
Procurement contracts review and remediation for any changes due to GDPR, Schrems II, LIBOR etc.
Contract negotiation support and outreach post remediation of impacted contracts
Conduct contract risk review and gap analysis and identify potential impact
Support the creation of commercial contracting like IT, ITES, IP, Data privacy, Hardware and Software purchase agreements, HR services, NDAs, SOW Review best practices and related materials (e.g. standard operating procedures, Playbooks and internal guidance);
Relevant experience and expertise to handle routine queries associated with Framework Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements, Work Orders, Land Collaterals, Facility Letters, Personal Life Events, General Collaterals, etc for Software license/maintenance/support, Hardware purchase/support, Telecommunications, Technology services, Data centers, Cloud computing/SaaS, HR services, Commercial/customer propositions, Professional services (including consultancy), Utility services etc.
Assist in identify contractual GAPS, administrative, Risk and Compliance Management of a contract once it’s signed off;
Assist in implementation of these best practices and related materials (e.g. via training, mentoring, guidance), with the goal to improve commercial contracting standards both within the team and across the business over time;
Providing hands-on support to the team with SOW reviews by providing quality control, monitoring adherence to corporate contracting policies, driving best practices, and with communications on reviews to business teams (including business team escalations);
Advising on when issues need to be referred or escalated to colleagues in relevant teams such as Legal and providing support on these;
Undertaking reviews directly for high profile, urgent and/or complex contract / SOWs (where applicable);
Act as a facilitator between various support teams and business teams to resolve contract related queries;
Enabling application of Contract Lifecycle Management tools and processes to reviewed/created contracts including Metrics, Allocation, Risk Tracking and Traceability;
To align with the relevant teams to ensure compliance with other practices and processes including extracting key contractual obligations in the contract as per the defined SOPs;
Ensure negotiated documents are streamlined to provide appropriate credit and legal protection to clients;
Involve in legal research projects from time to time;
Assist the wider group within the firm in standardizing documentation process for various regions thereby establishing best practices;
Addressing queries (raised by internal stakeholders);
Analyzing and assessing business processes, identifying issues and proposing pragmatic solutions while possessing a strong legal and business judgement;
Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to capture critical data to be recorded into various systems.
Educational Qualification: LL.B
Experience: Essential 2 to 6 years preferably in IT / ITES / KPO / Banks/Inhouse counsel/ corporate counsel working on contracts
Sound legal knowledge of law and good understanding of commercial and legal aspects of contracts.
Should be able to draft, negotiate and conduct gap and risk analysis of customer as well as supplier contracts.
Competence in broad range of banking and business laws
Should be a great team player with people skills who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationship with business clients at all level throughout
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Proficient computer skills
|• Reach out to potential customers to present our product and service offering.|
|• Learn details about our product and service offerings.|
|• Address any questions or issues customers may have.|
|• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.|
|• Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.|
|• Direct prospects and leads to the sales team.|
|• Keep an updated customer database and records.|
|• Always strive towards meeting sales quota.|
|• Track and document calls and sales.|
|• Provide assistance with technical issues|
|• Should have basic knowledge of SAP, SAP Sales, Workday, Salesforce, .NET Stack, Database Architect, mobile development, CRM, ERP,RPA and equivalent softwares.etc.|
|• Experience with various operating systems and databases|
|• Software sales experience is must.|
|• Knowledge of E-meeting (Virtual Meeting) and different means of meeting.|
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups