You will be the
‘Voice of Consumer’ - bringing in consumer insights and shaping cross functional decisions by partnering closely with leaders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Experience in addition to working with the leadership team and founders. As we’re scaling
our go-to-market and marketing efforts pan-India, we’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focussed leader to build and grow a team dedicated to building and scaling the brand.
You will be heading the Brand Marketing function at for the company. Lead teams across Brand (Traditional + Digital), Media, Social, Marketing Research, Creative & Content and Partnerships/Collaborations.
Position based out of Bangalore
● Own the Brand vision - Develop strategy for establishing and scaling the brand pan-India - multicultural, multilingual context
● Translate strategy into actionable goals in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Category and other cross-functional teams
● Lead the transformation of the organisation into a consumer-driven company reflecting in culture, systems and processes
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
● Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities across cities
● Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritise the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics
● Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy
● Should have 8-10 years of experience leading Brand Strategy and Development for a mid-to-large brand in consumer space (category agnostic). Prior experience only in a agency will be considered too
● Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience
● A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What’s on offer:
● Lead the Brand building for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
● To be at the centre of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
- Design and execute ‘ Brand positioning strategies ‘ for campuses . Including the execution of quick wins and strategic alignment of long term plans
- Plan and organize ‘campus engagement events’ for better brand positioning
- Primary and secondary research to forecast and mitigate any brand threats or perception mismatches
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating brand strategy, designing new programs to help campus students and entry level graduates start and pursue their learning journey from onboarding through deployment
- Project management skills to manage delivery of branding materials like digital content, blogs, mailers, websites, brochures, posters, standees, newsletters, WhatsApp communication posters, events, video storyboarding, press write-ups, with individual accountability
- Conceptualize, create and edit presentations for learning strategists, managers, leadership team, with a high level of accuracy and aesthetic value
- Efficient in designing collaterals with new age themes, attractive messaging, taglines, hashtags, WIIFM strategy that drives a call to action.
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Explaining RBF and company products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Improving brands experience
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the client brand's experience with the company
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM
- 2-4 years of experience in roles that required liaising with consumer brands (previous experience at marketplaces, consumer-focused accelerators/ funds, partnerships backgrounds, or experience of investing/ financing consumer brands)
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in investing or advising or selling to D2C brands/ ecosystem
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Identifying how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicating our brand personality internally and aligning different teams towards common goal.
- Leading marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on success of marketing campaigns.
- Anticipating consumer trends and keeping brand up to date.
- Creating brand advocates and running referral campaigns.
- Driving consumer engagement and retention while managing LTV.
What you need to have:
- MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools
- Expertise in running ATL / BTL led marketing campaigns.
- Media planning and buying
- Good know how of the digital eco-system, managing geo-targeted or pan national campaigns as and when required.
- Creative development and agency management
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results.
CercleX is a digital technology platform which is a leading waste management company in India with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
Cercle X ScrapMarket is an app that helps you buy and sell scrap by connecting 100% verified buyers and sellers of scrap across India.CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets with Extended Producer responsibility and research solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
Brand Managers are the people who shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Cerclex is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
The person plays a dual role of Public Relation and Influencer Manager.
- Combine creativity, communication, and storytelling to create meaningful public relations campaigns that promote our products/ Founders.
- Pitch stories to top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and other online outlets.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and maintain media relationships.
- Create media materials such as press releases, talking points, run sheets, and messaging documents.
- Seek and manage business award submissions, interview opportunities, and speaking engagements for Co-Founders.
- Secure, track, and measure results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with influencers to create excitement and mass brand exposure across social media platforms
- Mine the social media platforms for top-tier influencers, celebrities, content creators, and talent that can increase brand reach.
- Manage and update internal influencer database to ensure platform and metrics stay updated.
- Collaborate with internal creative and social marketing teams to drive influencers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Continually engage with existing influencers and creators via email, DMs, and phone to build strong, long-lasting relationships. Manage day-to-day communications with talent/influencers.
- Manage all influencer requests, place and track product samples requests.
- Oversee gift boxes and other special packaging needs for high-touch influencers.
- Think creatively and add new ideas to pitch for new and exciting influencer programs.
- 5+ years experience in public relations, in-house, or agency.
- Course in Mass Communication.
- Strong experience writing news releases, media advisories, feature stories, blogs, and media pitches.
- Existing relationships with top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and influencers preferred.
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) and in tune with how the influencer marketing landscape differs across each respective platform.
- Deep expertise in identifying key tastemakers, celebrity endorsers, and influencers.
- A passion for building and cultivating relationships with influencers.
- Previous experience working with consumer products and fashion brands.
- Passionate about social media trends and pop culture in general.
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with managing multiple priorities at any given time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Ideating and executing an overall brand strategy and tone of voice to drive engagement.
- Developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic.
- Defining the brand pillars and narrative for the brand, working closely with the leadership of the company.
- Coordinating with external agencies & internal teams to prepare creative briefs and media plans for campaigns while ensuring that brand guidelines are effectively followed.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and is also optimized for search and social promotions.
- Using a brand publisher mindset to create content our customer base is looking for and then to optimizing the path to conversion.
- Leading a team, setting goals and tuning them to give their best performance.
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Devising an effective content strategy and identify various marketing avenues to leverage said content to meet business objectives.
- Identifying customers' needs and gaps in our narrative/ content strategy and recommend new ideas.
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Managing Editorial requirements includng basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Developing and managing editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Leveraging all supporting social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc. for content distribution. The person must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Managing Social Media Execution: End to end social media execution, optimisation and reporting.
- Managing day-to-day operations including conceptualising the social media calendar, coordinating with the designers, tweets, status updates, comments, issue resolution of customers, planning promotions & contests, etc.
- Partnering with Influencers/ KOL's and other Production houses for brand collaborations.
- Running facebook ads such as campaigns, web conversion ads etc . Planning offline marketing campaigns & Influencer activities
What you need to have:
- Hands on experience, working on new age brands/ social channels preferably in digital-first app-based businesses.
- Passionate about people, culture, brands and storying telling
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to analyze data related to traffic, conversions
- Delivering high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Comfortable with all forms of content - videos, photoshoots, editing softwares etc.
- A keen internist in psychology would be a great plus.
- Adept at handling people and external agencies.
- Masters in Marketing, Branding or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Professional Degree in a relevant field will be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in a B2C product based company
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.