- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
About FamPay Inc
1. Owning the brand face/voice
2. Own creation that goes to the customer or retailers or even to the non-user platforms.
3. Planning 360 degree campaigns and omni-channel adaptation strategy
4. Maintaining and evolving brand guidelines as per usage and trends.
5. Build teams and grow them.
6. Need a nack of understanding the User and building creative strategy around it.
7. Will lead all the branding Initiatives.
8. Orchestrating customer interviews and focus group studies
9. Work closely with the Marketing, Product and business leaders.
● Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in times to
● Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
● Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
● Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
● Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
● Pay at par with market salaries + stock options and a steep growth curve
7-10 Years of experience in building, scaling and leading the Brand Function at a product/tech company.
Experience in working with VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies
Excellent communication and story-telling skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing & branding
Penchant to work hard to strengthen the brand in the initial few years to gain a better work-life balance in future
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
1Understand the goal, audience, and core message of a campaign and create copy to suit. 2. Take end-to-end responsibility for writing compelling content for all brand properties.
3. Ability to think out-of-the-box (clichéd. We know. Still), play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner for campaigns
4. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
5. Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
Content Marketing Specialist- Job Description
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
Edit, proofread and improve content
Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
Analyze web traffic metrics
Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
- Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
- Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
- Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases, etc
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedback and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
- Languages to be known- English and Hindi
- Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
- Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
- Track record of creating a significant impact on customer awareness, preference, loyalty, and share of wallet
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Lead Generation and Email Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in using DM tools over 2 years
Pepkidz Learning is founded by an IIT alumni and Investment Banker, it is an Ed-Tech platform for imparting essential skills like E.Q. (emotional quotient) and Personality development to enable students to fuel their success and make them realize their full potential. We are a team of 20 and rapidly growing. We are looking for a Content Strategist, one who can take on the full responsibility for bringing challenging ideas and campaigns that drive brand, product and business.
- One who is really good at writing engaging content for ads, blogs, social media, testimonial videos etc.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness. Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets. Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned and paid platforms.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
To build brand’s advocacy on social media with creative conceptualization and execution of
Apply if you have
▪ Social media custodian with extensive experience in adapting the brand brief into
shareable social content
▪ Experience in unique social media content creation, implementation, and optimization
▪ Ability to work with cross functional teams for end-to-end solutions.
▪ Excellent creative thinking and communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ High proficiency in using social media tools like buffer/ sprout social etc