*Produce high-quality sales material, tutorials, blog content and website content.
*Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help
*Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
*Proven working experience of more than 1 year in website content, tutorials, and blogs related to SaaS products/Testing domain
*Ability to deliver high-quality tutorials paying attention to detail
*Can put together a content strategy from scratch
*Excellent written skills in English
*SEO friendly content
*Blogs and newsletters
*Ideate social media campaigns
*Very well versed with marketing driven content writing
*Ascribed to a comprehensive approach in writing articles
*Adheres strictly to the time schedule
*Should be able to rephrase existing content to avoid duplicate content and plagiarism
FrugalTesting is a self-service Web and Mobile App cloud performance testing platform to provide unlimited on-demand performance testing, real-time analysis and testing across multiple geographical locations. This enables you to determine the scalability of your product and ensure that it will perform under the most strenuous traffic loads.
Company Name: Digz Placements
•US Staffing-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
We are looking for someone who will play a key role in turning creative ideas and thoughts into resources that generate leads. As a Senior Editor at Hypersonix, you will:
Ensure timely, error-free production of resources from a content standpoint
Proof-read and edit both short form and long form resources (blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, social media posts + collateral, emails, etc.)
Research subject matter to ensure factual accuracy and depth.
Ensure thought leadership content from the leadership team is at par with expected tone and voice, while meeting company communication standards and guidelines
Work with the team to ensure that content standards are met across departments
Optimize content to comply with SEO requirements
Requirements for the role
* Over 10 years of content editing experience
* Experience in B2B SaaS based Corporates
* Sound knowledge of the consumer commerce industry
* Native proficiency in US English
* Stellar communication skills
* Proven track content of creating content with high traffic
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a large volume of content
* Should be comfortable with coordinating among multiple time zones
Guide international University level students on completing their research papers. Develop sample research papers for the students for their reference.
Teach international University students through individual or group tutorials in a virtual learning environment (VLE). Develop video lectures for the students.
Answer students’ questions through doubt clearing sessions. Guide students in exams preparations.
Required Candidate profile:
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills in English Strong Comprehension Ability
- Exceptional Subject Matter Expertise.
- Intensive and Extensive Internet Research Skills Output Authenticity & Reliability.
- Ability to work under pressure within deadlines; Target and Quality oriented.
- Inclination towards Research and Writing.
- Must possess high level of concentration abilities and must be open to learn new concepts quickly.
We are looking for candidates from the following subject domains with respective qualifications.
- Management - MBA (Finance/HRM/Operations/Project Management) Public.
- Nursing/Medicine - M.Sc.in Nursing/BDS/MDS/MBBS/B-Pharma/M-Pharma
- Molecular Biology/Genetics/Bio-medical Science - B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc
- Accounting and Finance - C.A/C.FA/B.com/M.com
- LAW - LLB/LLM
Imp. Note- Work location will be Noida, so it’s going to be work from office role. We’ll train you for Academic Writing and Referencing/Citation Standards
Resource: Content Manager
Qualification: BA/MA(English)/Degree in Mass Communication/Bachelor's degree in Engineering
No. of years of Experience: Min. 2 years experience in Website maintenance and Content Management
Certification / Knowledge :
- Should be proficient in all of the following languages : English, Hindi and Marathi
- Exposure to content management for Government websites preferred.
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
Effective, consistent and reader friendly writing style.
Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with internet and search engines.
Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blogs or website.
Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Concise, clear and confident communication.
Highly organized and self motivated to establish and achieve goals.
Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
A content writer should clearly understand the objectives, target audience, and assure content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized.
Writing content as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, etc.
The content should be informative and engaging and should enable visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
Create customer relationship scripts and drafts.
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
The founders are MIT alumni who bring with them immense tech and business knowledge to provide global level gaming services.
As a Copywriter, you will strategize, plan and execute integrated marketing, digital and social media campaigns with seamless and effective communication across retention and acquisition channels
What you will do:
- Working directly with the art and social team to further strengthen the content strategy across social media platforms and building brand affinity with creative work
- Reassessing the content strategy and injecting new ideas to improve the brand’s digital presence
- Ensuring end-to-end execution of a tournament theme across channels
- Improving the hygiene content with new and innovative organic + inorganic ideas
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources/ consumers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Additionally, writing website content, blogs, articles, etc.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Knowledge of Poker, Rummy and Fantasy Sports would be an added advantage
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Be able to assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
Content Editors are responsible for detecting and correcting errors in written documents. Their role also involves making corrections on written text using special marks which are standard and recognized in the printing and publishing industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission
- Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Evaluate the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing and positioning to ensure they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order and not repeated or omitted
- Analyze documents to ensure chapter titles match list of contents
- Use symbols which are standard and recognized by printing and publishing companies
- Mark corrections highlighted by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on the master set proofing
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent
- Stay abreast with grammatical development as well as new terminologies in a language
- Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced
- Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical inconsistencies related to style and text choice
- Forward proofread materials for approval and publication
- Ensure project is completed within set time constraints.