100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
We are in search of few young software engineers to join our core teams at different levels, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
What Would You Do:
* Work with stakeholders for creating test plans, determining the test scenarios and constantly update the existing test sets.
* Along with Test Engineers, conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for application improvements.
* Work closely with the development team on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
* Design, plan and execute the end-to-end Quality process for the software product.
* Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggests improvements, and clearly characterizes system performance to stakeholders.
* Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
* Consult with feature teams (Development) to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance.
Who Can Apply:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2-5 y years of professional software development test experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
* Experience in Automation design and execution to maintain smoke and regression execution test suites for product releases.
* Experience in **REST API Testing** and automated tests for APIs.
* Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
* Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins/CircleCI/GOCD.
* Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as **Locust, Gatling, LoadRunner, Jmeter** etc.
* An ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
* Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Good to have:
* Experience with **WebRTC, Video streaming** etc
* Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development frameworks (eg: **Cucumber**).
* Deep understanding of **large-scale systems, client/server architectures, and application architectures.**
* Basis knowledge on **Websockets**.
Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum.
About 100ms Inc
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
We are hiring for SDET/Automation Developer
4-7 yrs | Bangalore Office
- The individual should expertise in Manual Testing,Automation Testing,Database
Testing with at least 5+ years experience.
- The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application
platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android &
- Setting up,Design,Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch
as an individual contributor.
- Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java,
- Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium.
- Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework
along with Design patterns like Page Object Model.
- To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
- Understanding project documents,customer demands and product objectives and
achieve using Automation.
- Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching
Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and
- Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance impact for every release using tools like JMeter or similar(Good to have).
- The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Monday.com tools .
- Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
- Fintech domain experience is a plus.
Who we are:
The world needs a superpower that revolutionizes digital banking for small businesses and financial institutions! That’s why we built Open - a digital banking enterprise that builds industry-defining banking products for businesses, startups, freelancers, financial institutions and more.
We have already built several powerful forces like Open Money - the world’s fastest growing SME neobanking platform, Zwitch - Asia’s first-ever no-code embedded finance platform, and BankingStack - a modern cloud-native digital baking OS.
Open has been awarded the ‘Most Innovative Neo bank’ & ‘Most Innovative Digital Bank’ at India Fintech Awards 2021 & Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) respectively. But this is just the beginning of a paradigm shift we are about to forge in the world of banking. On 3rd May 2022, Open became the 100th Unicorn of India.
Open is currently home to some of the smartest & brightest 500+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series D funded startup backed by leading international funds like Temasek, Google, Tiger Global, IIFL Finance Ltd., SBI Holdings Japan, 3one4 Capital, Speed Invest, Beenext, Tanglin Venture Partner Advisors & Angellist to name a few.
To build and strengthen this superpower, we’re on the lookout for some extraordinary folks. Are you up for this challenge?
Since our inception in 2017, we’ve launched a line of cutting-edge innovative products that are truly disrupting the banking game.
Open.Money: Trusted by Leverge Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with a VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
Zwitch: Over the last 5 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. That's why we built Zwitch - an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!.
BankingStack: Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open?
- You’ll be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run
- You’ll work with some the brightest minds who’ll celebrate your quirks
- You’ll find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open
At least 5+ years experience in automation test development with following technologies:
- Selenium with Java-BDD Framework
- Rest Assured Web services Testing
Notice Period : Preferrable Looking for Immediate / 15 days
- Candidate should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience of developing automated tests from scratch
- Experience within a BDD environment (Web services Testing), ideally using Cucumber, RestAPI
- Strong in Java Oops Concepts
- SQL/Oracle, REST Assured
• Key Skillset: -
• Advanced SQL Skills and good Communication Skills are mandatory.
• Develop and execute detailed Data warehouse related functional, integration and regression test cases, and documentation
• Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
• Develop and Design Datawarehouse testcases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure quality Data warehouse /BI applications.
• Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updates to the project team.
• Hands on Experience on any SQL Too
We are looking for a Test Engineer: (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing - Mobile application
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
-Designing and writing test automation scripts
-Using test automation frameworks
-Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
-Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
-Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
-Programming language Java
Note: We are looking for an Automation Tester in Mobile
No of Vacancies: Multiple
- 4+ Years of Automation Testing experience with Selenium and Java
- Familiar with object-oriented principles & SDLC process
- Experience with frameworks like TestNG and Appium
- Experience in UI automation testing
- Experience with API usage
- Hands-on experience on tools like Eclipse etc
- Hands-on experience on version control systems
- Excellent communication skills
Plese answer all the questeions, else profile would not be considered.
IT Project Coordinator with QA Testing Experience (2+ Year)
Full Time, Permanent
Prepare test cases based on the requirements. Co-ordinate with developers & Clients Apprise the QA Lead of the status on regular basis. Must be capable of paying attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
Good Knowledge on Testing Handle testing of the assigned modules with lesser monitoring Good Team player, Good Communication skills, resolving day-to-day technical issues,
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their business through advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we’re going to need more help.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
- Communication with different cross-functional teams
- Following automation testing standards set in the team
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
We provide Onboarding and KYC solution by harnessing the power of AI & Blockchain which helps Banks, NBFCs, Insurance firms, Fintech, AMFs, and other Financial Institutions.
* Need to lead a team of 2 - 4 people.
* Will be responsible for the testing for the suite of products.
* This person will be owning up the following activities.
[i] Test plan
[ii] Test setup
[iii] Test architecture
[iv] Execution and reporting
* The lead will be interacting with the development and product management team and should ensure clear communication takes place.
* 4+ years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise software applications.
* 4+ years of experience with the creation of test cases, test suites,
requirement matrices, and end-of-test reports.
* 4+ years of experience with developing automated application test
scripts using industry tools that include Selenium or Functional Tester.
* Experience with contributing to the delivery of testing artifacts,
including automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports,
UAT plans, and traceability matrices.
* Experience with analyzing and documenting software test results.
* Experience with designing, implementing, tailoring, and documenting automated test frameworks used on testing projects.
* Experience with test methodologies, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.