Ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications using DotNet Core - ASP and Web APIs.
- In-depth knowledge of C# .NET languages.
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular or React is a plus.
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Very good knowledge of Engineering practices (CI, CD, Branching strategies, Testing types).
- Very good knowledge of application architecture (3-tier app, SOA, Caching, AWS/Azure, Docker)
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
About Caw Studios
The company is World's No1 Global management consulting firm.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology.
- Strong cloud infrastructure experience with AWS.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications and application security.
- Experience working with a development team using Agile methodology.
- Experience in container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes a plus.
- Hands-on skills working with SQL and No-SQL databases
Broad experience across the following application development technologies and in depth skills with at least one: NodeJS, React, GraphQL,Python, R, Java/C++ and/or other open source application development frameworks.
- Ability to strategically balance test coverage, documentation and timelines (API/ Unit testing).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Able to work under competing priorities, manage expectations effectively and support the team under pressure; distinct user focus and quality mindset.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skillset by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with internal team.
- E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative
Zobaze builds shop management tools for the common shop keeper and aims to build an entire retail and restaurant management infrastructure for the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work with the founders, support engineers, and mobile app engineers. We are a small team, but we are a hardworking and passionate bunch, motivated by collaboration, strong results and the impact Zobaze makes on our customers.
- Develop and maintain features for our backend APIs, web office editor, and online ecommerce platform.
- Build new product lines (e. g. Internal tools for analytics/management, import/export utilities, databases)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
- We use a myriad of other tools, which we expect you to learn when required. Being a good learner is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development, startup experience is ideal
- Experience owning technically challenging and demanding projects.
- Experience across the entire stack, from backend to frontend.
- Knowledge in any of Vue/React/Angular 2+
- Experience in any modern cloud infra (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- A customer-first mindset, to ensure what we build meets what customers need
- Introspective nature and result oriented attitude
We’re seeking a talented developer to help build our platform from the ground up. As a critical member of a dynamic and highly-motivated team, you will take a critical developers role, and will be responsible for designing & coding new functionality from scratch.
Looking for folks with a hacker mindset
- Write “clean” and well-designed & scalable code
- Maniacal about creating flawless & defect-free delivery
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Maintain a positive and healthy work environment within the team and have fun while doing it
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle right from requirements through till deployment
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as
SCRUM and TDD
● Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Manage development / support functions etc
● Excellent in OOPS concepts, system design
● Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
● Hands-on experience in DB design, SQL, UI Technologies like HTML/CSS,
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, WebServices, JUnit
● Experience in Agile software development
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, Maven
● Experience in working directly with a client
● Good knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, and designin
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly