We are looking for an avid programmer and an engineer who is enthusiastic about building complex data-oriented architectures at scale. Someone who is aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack. Knowing about GIS is not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
You will work with:
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Own, execute and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
- Contribute towards technical architecture – including coding framework, cloud administration, security etc.
- Writing reusable, testable, well-documented and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- 3-7 years of experience in building products
- Solid experience in Java Spring Boot framework and its internals
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description specs like openAPI
- Very good understanding of working with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and Hibernate
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
We’d be impressed if you also have –
- Database architecture and design would be a plus
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, API gateways, Application security etc
- Experience with GCP core services like Cloud Engine, Firebase, Pub/Sub, Load Balancers etc
- Familiarity with caching technologies
- Exposure to Unix systems and servers
What we offer:
- Satisfaction for building something from scratch, taking it live to the customer and driving it till the end
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Immense learning, exposure to niche data technologies, and handling complex data streams
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue positive, growth positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
Principal Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join here?
You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience with at least 4 years of software application design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java and Development of scalable Web Applications and Web Services
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
- Proven experience building complex web applications and micro services
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in PHP is a plus advantage
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and improve productivity
- Support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products
- Analyse business requirements and design/develop most effective technical solution
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritising and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
x• Work with QA team in preparing test cases and assist in automation
- Mentor other Engineers as and when required
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
Yojito is looking for motivated self-driven full stack engineer who can lead internal modules on his own. This role is for founding team member so deserving candidate will have lot of opportunities to grow into bigger roles and carry bigger responsibilities.
- Self Driven, Open to learning on the job
- Comfortable in fast moving environment, ready to break and fix things quickly
- Focus on getting shit done
- At least 1 year of Professional experience
- Must have worked and delivered application which is running in production
- Experience in Managing production application
- Core Java
- PostgreSQL and Basic Database Administration
- AWS Cloud - EC2, Lambda, Cognito
- Basic Shell Scripting and OS Administration
We are India’s coolest SaaS ERP for Fashion, Lifestyle and Home Decor brands. Currently working across 100 brands like House of Masaba, Rahul Mishra, Raw Mango, Anamika Khanna and many others across India, helping them organise their end to end business workflow through our application.
We are currently working on new development and enhancement in the application and are hence looking forward to senior software developers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who understands the requirement and comes up with the solution keeping in mind the impact of the solution on existing code
- Understand the problem statement and get the code done for the server side programming of our software including the database and other internal/external micro services communication
- Maintain the quality of code
- Impact analysis before actually writing any code
- Use the optimised SQL queries only
- At least 2-3 years' of experience using NodeJS and MySql/PostgreSQL (This is mandatory. Please do not apply in case of lesser experience in either NodeJS or MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 5-7 years of relevant product design, development and testing experience
- Strong technical skills in java springboot/MVC frameworks, reactjS. API development, Cloud native solutions like lambda, azure functions is good to have.
- Database – primarily Mongo DB, Knowledge of postgres /MySQL is good to have
- DevOps - Knowledge of DevOps will be good to have
- API - Preferred experience with one of API gateway platform (Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong, WSO2)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with globally distributed teams.
- Innovative and Self learner for mentoring and problem resolutions.
- Ability to mentor and manage product teams
At Kyt, we are building an online-first, global academy focused on extracurricular learning for kids. Our mission is to ensure that every kid around the world gets access to holistic education while being able to learn using content, tools and technologies that teaches them concepts - some even better than offline. Bringing in technology as a differentiator to teach kids concepts and help them practice is key to our product development path.
- Experience of 6+ years across product based companies
- Should have worked on building B2C products. Having experience in building edtech products would be a major plus.
- Should be an avid programmer with great problem solving skills.
- Should have a great grasp over NodeJs/Typescript/ AWS microservices
- Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems. Should have significant experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases.
- Should have knowledge of software architecture, system thinking and design patterns.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who is proficient with writing API's, working with data, using AWS and capable of applying algorithms mainly machine learning-based to solve problems and create/modify features for our students. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Use of algorithms to drive data analytics and features.
- Ability to use AWS to solve scale issues.
Apply if you can only arrive for a face to face interview in Bangalore.