CTC - 12 to 14 LPA
Experience - 3+ Years
- Mandatory experience on Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience on MEAN stack
- Proficient with OOPS and design patterns
- Frontend using Angular 2+/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend using NodeJS (ExpressJS/SailsJS)/Python/Java
- Good understanding of NoSQL & SQL databases
- HTML, CSS(Knowledge of web semantics, CSS Pre-processors preferable)
- Should be able to translate design to HTML, CSS Git
Good to have:
Mobile app experience using react-native, flutter, etc
At least one application in production
About DeMeNew Tech Pvt Ltd.
We are a bunch of foodies who love exploring different cuisines and eateries. We want to simplify the "dining out" experience for foodies like us while helping restaurants provide their customers a personalised kitchen to dining table experience. We are here to revolutionalise the dining out affair, one meal at a time!
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and develop web applications.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Devise innovative and scale-able solution to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- 2+ years of experience in writing human-readable, scalable, robust, and secure code with unit test cases with maximum coverage.
- Proficient in PHP/Laravel, Angular, Node.
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data-structures, design-patterns, Docker, GIT.
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts (encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism).
- Must be comfortable working on a Ubuntu Machine.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Good to have:
- Experience in building microservices
- Experience in Code refactoring
- Experience in Xtreme Programming
- Knowledge of React
- Experience in working with a large codebase, CI/CD pipeline
- Hands on experience with Laravel and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. You need to be self-aware and self-managed.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You just love to write good code.
We are building tools to help e-commerce merchants sell better. Our software powers more than 15000 merchants around the world, and we're just getting started.
At StarApps, we ship on quality and time. Our team deploys new code many times a day, and our production scale is massive. Your code will improve the shopping experience of more than 50 million shoppers every day – a tough but incredibly rewarding responsibility.
We're looking for Software Developers with a passion for solving tough problems with performant code. This role is based in Pune, India. You will be closely working with our Merchant success team to improve products. You'll have the creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of commerce, the support to bring your authentic self to work, and the chance to work with the best in the business.
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of experience.
- High English proficiency - both written and spoken.
- A product-minded developer who cares about the "Why" - Why build this feature? How will we measure impact?
- A generalist (or a Full Stack developer) rather than a specialist, excited by problems that require a mix of frontend and backend skills, and unblocking anything that stands in the way of success.
- A strong foundation of design principles in relation to scale
- Experience in writing automated tests as part of your development workflow
- A passion for efficiency and collaboration, with a history of establishing great relationships with other teams, across offices, and time zones
- Bonus for previous experience working within the e-commerce industry
- The curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things; e-commerce is changing fast, and we need the people who work here to be able to change and learn fast too
- Familiarity with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails, or the desire to learn quickly
- Strong logical mindset and ability to breakdown problems into simple logical steps
- TypeScript, React
- Ruby on Rails, Python
- MySQL (some Postgres)
It would be great if you have:
- A history of contributing to the developer community through code, documentation, mentoring, teaching, speaking or organizing events
- A passion for helping growing development teams and making others better
- Experience building resilient, and scalable services
- Experience with development on a leading cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure, Aliyun, Tencent, etc.)
- A commitment and drive for quality, excellence, and results
- If some of this tech is new to you, that's ok! We know not everyone will come in fully familiar with this stack, and we provide support to learn on the job
What we offer:
- We care about you; therefore, you'll be offered a competitive salary.
- Opportunities to travel and work from exquisite locations with the team.
- Opportunities to go around the world to connect with our partners and to make new partnerships.
- We'll support your professional development however you need, whether it's with equipment, courses, books, or conferences
- We offer one annual day off for charitable work and match the donations you made to a charity.
- Flexible holiday policy to help you plan your vacations better.
We will be conducting the assessment, interview, and onboarding of new members through video calls or in-person meets. We would like you to join ASAP and would like you to relocate close to our office in Pune.
Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Launched in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
🙋♀️ The role & what we are looking for:
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, and we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & any tool that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Write code that will impact the businesses of thousands of hotels, hostels, and vacation homes across the globe.
- Collaborate with Frontend to spec, write, test, and deploy API endpoints.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs that work on our data pipelines.
- Build all support infrastructure to scale our data delivery pipelines - endpoints, security, logging, messaging.
- Product development activity includes data querying from our various stores, real-time analytics, and ML algorithms.
- Developing & Integrating of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Brainstorm features with the product team and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- Take full ownership of the module starting from architectural and design decisions to shipping.
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can, and have fun.
✅ Must Haves:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- You are well versed in building scalable, understandable, and testable code with an eye toward maintainability.
- You have a good understanding of multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of NodeJs and ReactJs.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You have good knowledge of relational databases as well as key-value databases and are capable of designing scalable database models based on the product requirements.
- Familiarity with REST API development standards, protocols (HTTP, WebSockets and more), and GraphQL.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing outputs.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoiding internal politics. (super important).
- You are humble, kind, and open to feedback. (super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- The operating style is suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
- Step 1: You apply for the job.
- Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders.
- Step 3: Solve an assignment.
- Step 4: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
- Step 5: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
- Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
- Step 7: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
We need multiple MERN stack developers. As a full stack developer, you will be producing scalable software solutions and will be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This isn't just another CRUD application. Your challenge will be to deliver a highly-available service on top of a dynamic collection of third-party data sources . Explore the limits of your own resourcefulness by designing human and automated systems that deliver true reliability in an otherwise unpredictable environment.
How You Will Contribute
- Work with the development team to ideate software solutions
- Working through the application development lifecycle to launch
- Conceptualizing, creating and building applications alongside taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and back end applications
- Write effective and scalable APIs
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs
Technical Expertise That We Believe Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Min 1 year of experience as a MERN Stack Developer
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors including Sass
- Strong knowledge of building effective APIs in Node.js (Express)
- Proficiency in writing effective React components.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis and AWS
- Good knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science
- Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Having a knack for visual design and utility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
What We Need
- Solid industry experience
- Web Development using MERN Technologies (Mongo, React / React JS, Express JS or similar, Node)
- Server-side scripting skills with Node.JS
- Databases - MongoDB, PostGreSQL, Cassandra
Good to Have
- Notice period to be less than 30 days
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Fuul stack Lead Developer/Arcitect who can architect/design and lead a team of full stack developers to develop new architectures, modify existing ones and implement RESTFul Web applications and Service APIs using industry standard protocols/Commercial/open source frameworks. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner in assimilating and implementing new technologies in Nimble products/backend modules as needed.
- At-least 5+ years hands-on experience/proficiency in J2SE and J2EE platforms/Coding.
- Strong hands-on experience/proficiency in Spring Framework, Node JS.
- Excellent Proficiency/Hands on experience in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate experience is a plus).
- Experience in developing RESTFul Web Services using Spring MVC.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- Unit testing experience using Junit,TestNG
- Knowledge of build tools/Websers like Apache, Maven, Gradle, Ant.
- Proficiency in using GIT & Bug Tracking Tools.
- Adequate working knowledge of Python, Angular JS, Rabbit MQ, Redis, ELK, Amazon SQS, Apache Camel will be a major plus.
- Passionate about solving problems, quality and learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn new things and lead energetic teams.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
- Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Hands on experience on Node JS, Angular JS and GraphQL.
- Strong in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design and Test-driven Development (TDD) etc.
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality.
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on CMS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of MVC and client-side programming
- Work with UI/UX designers to ensure technical feasibility of their designs.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Exposure to Gulp, Grunt
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with version control
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in Microservice,AWS,Docker will be an added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
- Skills: Angular 2-8, Node JS, HTML5 & CSS3.
Your primary role will be to drive and grow our in-house software expertise. Working with a small software team in India and the UK, you will be responsible in understanding the requirements from various internal teams and taking ownership of software development, including backend database development and any front-end applications that will be developed in the future. Implementing AGILE methodologies, you will be responsible for delivering iterative results through regular sprints.
The software team manages a range of systems for the company, ranging from our client-facing applications to content delivery portals. You will be involved in all the projects and will contribute to developing, maintaining, and improving our systems. You will also be expected to keep on top of the latest developments in the software world and constantly check if we can make use of the latest technologies to deliver an even better user experience to both our internal and external clients. This role will suit someone who has extremely good technical skills but who is also ambitious to play a more strategic role in a growing company and build a strong team. The role may also require occasional travel to our UK headquarters and other offices around the world.
- Solid development skills and track-record of successful project delivery
- PHP and frameworks
- Database design and development
- Open-source SQL databases, e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- CSS, Sass and frameworks
- Front-end tooling
- Accessibility and progressive enhancement
- Git and/or other version control systems
- Project management
- Excellent communication, leadership, and motivation skills
- Willing to take on new technical projects.
- Attention to detail.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Agile development experience or certification
- .Net Framework
- Data visualisation and tools
- NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Big data and analytics
- Web security and development practices
- Data scraping and parsing.
- Aptitude for statistical analysis
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications & software products
Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
A high degree of passion for developing the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
Proficiency in design patterns.
Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
Must have worked on Web Services, E-commerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.