About Jazeera Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
Minimum 5 years of experience with server-side Java and Spring framework
- Knowledge of HTML5 and ReactJS/Angular
- Experience with SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Experience with data analysis and data modeling on a relational DB platform
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and approaches
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Strong understanding of data-structures and algorithms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Hands-on Data Mining and analytical work experience
- Knowledge of fixed income and equities trading
- Write maintainable/scalable/
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
- Experience level of 3 to 6 years of experience in very large scale applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, OOPs, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products (http://www.styleade.com/" target="_blank">www.styleade.com) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developer
- Codeigniter Preferred
- Good knowledge of Mysql and query optimisation
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data – be it building analytics solutions or machine learning applications. You will work on cutting edge cloud native technologies to crunch terabytes of data into meaningful insights.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Management to transform raw data to often actionable and meaningful insights for the enterprise
- Work in small dynamic, product-oriented environment to deliver enterprise class products.
- Continuously improve software development practices work across the full stack.
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in building modern cloud-native microservices based applications in Java, Spring Boot, and SQL or NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in Java based distributed & scalable application development.
- Experience working with Data Structures and strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Ability to produce easily consumable RESTful APIs with strong living documentation and specification-by-example tests.
Great if you know (Skills):
- T-shaped skills are always preferred – so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum – it is more than welcome.
- Exposure to infrastructure-based skills like Docker, Istio, Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to work out right strategies of deployment for BigData systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Test Automation teams to build favorable developer experience in both build and CI/CD.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are an Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Our goal is simple - Provide a new way to do Insurance, which is secure, easy, and focuses on the consumer while staying compliant with the frameworks laid down by the regulator.
Think of us as the one-stop-shop for all your insurance needs without the hassle of having to set-up and manage your own complex insurance infrastructure.
Why Explore a Career with us?
The Insurance ecosystem in India is currently fragmented and distributed. Claims in Insurance are stressful because of the lengthy processes and long wait times before they are settled. We are here to change that and make Insurance Simple.
We know that ours is a lofty vision, but we are in it for the long haul. Our work will give everyone the ability to sell Insurance to their customers and improve the economy. For this - we need co-creators who share our vision. We want to do it together with a team of like-minded people who are in it to reinvent the way we do Insurance and potentially connect the entire ecosystem. We want to grow fast while creating a sustainable business and bring about disruption in an
industry, which in a post-COVID world, needs to be disrupted for the better!
Founded in: 2019
Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
Industries: Banking / Financial / Insurance, Computer Software / IT / Internet
Technology Stack: Java SpringBoot, MongoDB, MySQL, React, AWS
This is a mission-critical role. We are a small, diverse, agile, and high-performance, engineering team. We're looking for versatile developers who will:
Innovate our existing product and work on creating tools that crunch integration times and time to market
Improve through peer-learning and transmit them to the Assurekit dev ecosystem.
Take ownership and get the job done.
We are clear. We need role shapers, not role takers.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of our web-based application in an agile manner built on Java Spring Boot, React My SQL, and Mongo DB.
You will be expected to write code on a day-to-day basis while testing it on real-world use cases
You will be an independent owner of your feature on the platform.
You will be a part of the core software development team and are expected to participate in all development cycles.
You will be responsible for the closure of business requirements end-to-end by working cross-functionally and will be expected to mentor and drive other members of the team.
Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel ‘wow’. At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We’re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
We are looking for a motivated developer to join our agile team of developers as a Lead to mentor and as an individual contributor to drive best practices in the product.
You will be responsible for the design, architecture, and delivery of a feature/product with the highest quality. Providing the product with visible benefit to end-users in an iterative fast-paced environment by creating solutions suitable for the job in real-time.
Title: Lead SDE (Backend)
Experience: 3-7 Yrs.
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s in Software Engineering
- In this lead role, you will be designing and developing complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Ensure the quality of design of systems by serving as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build highly available, high performance, scalable software and you will work on distributed systems for massive-scale systems
- Responsible for code quality of the product being developed along with unit and integration testing.
- Mentor junior developers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Communicate with technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
Sounds Like You?
- 4+ years of software development experience with Enterprise Java (JDK 8 and above), Spring (Boot, MVC, AOP, DI), ORM Frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (LLD, HLD, Solid principles and design patterns and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Strong experience in technically leading junior developers with a focus on the goal.
- Strong experience in data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Solid understanding of multithreading, microservices, MVC and strong OO skills with demonstrated experience in developing complex and reusable APIs.
- Strong experience working with Databases like SQL & NoSQL.
- Experience working with microservices-based architecture.
- Experience in high traffic, highly scalable distributed system designs, complex web applications, and code reviews.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and the domain.
- Good to have knowledge of messaging systems like SNS/ SQS /Kafka etc.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian’s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?
- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Should have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- A selfstarter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments