Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡:
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 76 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
About Lodgistics :
Lodgistics builds innovative cloud-based collaboration tools to manage world-class hotels. Since a well-run hotel leads to an extraordinary guest experience, our platform streamlines operations to help hotels run seamlessly. Lodgistics is designed with each department’s needs specifically in mind, facilitating communication between and within all departments.
Our platform optimizes procedures, reduces costs, and improves satisfaction for every guest. As an early-stage startup that operates globally, Lodgistics is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer whose superior technical skills are matched by an advanced facility for adaptability.
We're looking for someone who can think quickly, adjust to changing circumstances, and communicate effectively with coworkers who have different backgrounds and skill sets. Since you will encounter situations you may not be familiar with, independent thinking and creative problem solving are essential.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Lodgistics, you will:
● Be part of a an exciting industry that is on-track for record growth this year
● Help evolve a well-funded, best-in-class hotel management suite with a strong track record of success
● Collaborate with coworkers around the world (India, Europe, US, Asia, etc.)
● Implement new features that delight customers and make life easier for their employees
● Upgrade the technical stack, enabling the team to take advantage of the latest tools and libraries
● Work with leadership and engineering staff to set the technical direction of the company
● Champion the adoption of industry best practices and collaborate with other engineers to implement them
● Write clean, maintainable, well-documented code
● Practice test-first development, as close to test-driven development as possible
● Be part of an exciting, dynamic scrum team, exemplifying agile principles
● Engage with hotel industry experts, and have a voice in how our application looks and behaves
● Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
Required experience for Senior Full-Stack Engineer :
● 6+ years of hands-on experience programming computers in a professional setting
● 2+ years experience with Postgresql or other SQL database
● 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
● 2+ years experience with React
● 2+ years experience working at a startup
● Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired experience (not required, but helpful) for Senior Full-stack Engineer :
● Ionic or other mobile platform
● Experience maintaining servers and network hardware
● 2+ years experience with AWS
● 2+ years experience with Docker
● We prefer people who live in Pune or who are willing to relocate to Pune. However, if we cannot find suitable candidates who can work from Pune, we are willing to consider candidates who cannot work from Pune
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
NET Full stack lead
One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the CRM space,it empowers organizations with the power of automation. More than 1700 customers with 2 lakhs+ users across the globe utilize the platform to automate their sales and marketing processes and run high-velocity sales at scale.
We are backed by prominent investors such as Stakeboat Capital, Jyoti Bansal, and Gaja Capital to name a few. We raised $153mn in our latest round of Series C Funding from WestBridge Capital and we're now India's 103rd Unicorn! We are expanding rapidly and our 1400+ strong and still growing workforce is spread across India, the U.S., the Middle East, ASEAN, ANZ, and South Africa.
It is a six-time Deloitte Fast 50 company.We have won the National Startup Award 2021 and got recognized by DPIIT, under the Enterprise Software Category.In the last few years, we have been recognized multiple times by G2 as a High Performer in the Enterprise category.We have been included in the prestigious Economic Times’ India’s Growth Champions list and among the Top 100 fastest-growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-PacificFrost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award.
Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp, and TrustRadius
We like being up to date with the latest technology and utilizing the trending tech stacks to build our product. By joining the engineering team, you get to work first-hand with the latest web and mobile technologies and solve the challenges of scale, performance, security, and cost optimization. Our goal is to build the best SaaS platform for sales execution in the industry and what better place than for an exciting career?
Digital CMS Platform (Portals) – High Growth Product
More and more product buying processes are moving digital. From discovery to evaluation to purchase, the consumer expects more of these online and more importantly in a seamless manner across channels.With this, a digital CMS platform becomes critical in our product roadmap.Today we have a good v1.0 Portals platform, which allows businesses to design a microsite with content and forms.
We are looking for a Full-stack lead who is very strong on ASP.NET MVC/.NET core on the backend with strong experience with React.JS. She/He should have a clear understanding of building scalable web applications using .NET. The role involves understanding business requirements and architecting/designing an appropriate solution that is secure, scalable, high performing, and testable. It is a hands-on role involving building software and taking ownership of delivery by working closely with junior members.
Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
Minimum 5-8 Years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform with React.JS experience in front-end.
Must have hands-on experience with AWS cloud
Good to have SQL programming experience in writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records.
Experience in architecting and designing web applications and services
Good to have experience in Node.JS and deployment with CI/CD
Good in data structures, algorithms, and OOPS concepts.
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience in writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records.
Effective communication skills
Should have good problem-Solving & Analytical skills
Should be a team player
Why Should You Apply?
Accelerated Growth & Rewards
Easily approachable management
Work with the best minds and industry leaders
Flexible work timings
Role & responsibilities
- Develop and maintain web applications using Python, React, Django, and other relevant technologies
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement scalable and reliable solutions
- Write clean and efficient code following best practices and coding standards
- Debug and fix issues related to performance, security, and scalability
- Work closely with UX designers and product managers to ensure the best user experience
- Integrate APIs, libraries, and frameworks into the application
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
Preferred candidate profile
- Proven experience as a senior full-stack developer
- Strong technical expertise in Python, React, Django, and basic web development technologies
- Experience with REST API development and GraphQL (specifically Apollo)
- Knowledge of the CICD Pipeline
- Hands-on experience with AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, EC2, S3, and SQS
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to interact with customer and resolve their technical queries effectively
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
At Sharp Data Analytics, we build integrations for real estate teams & agents to help optimize their CRM and data platforms. Were passionate about making non-income-generating work disappear by automating as much of the sales, marketing, and business operations processes as possible.
While other automation and integration platforms provide services for any data platform in any industry, we focus specifically on a handful of the best platforms that service residential real estate teams. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.
We are based in the US and have an office in India as well. This role at InterFace will amplify your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FULL STACK DEVELOPER
About Company: Do you want to work in a fast growing company by doing meaningful work and have fun doing it? Remitbee, a FinTech with headquarters in Canada and office in Chennai is seeking a skilled full stack developer with experience in React and Node JS. Individuals who apply for Remitbee careers should be passionate about tech and driven towards innovating the industry further with the Remitbee team. This position will be based out of Chennai.
This position also comes with the opportunity for career growth and working hour flexibility. We look forward to reading your application. At least 3+ years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
What will you do?
· Work in an agile team of developers, QA, DevOps and founders
· Implement new systems and redesign legacy systems, using leading technologies, to support advancing Research business requirements
· Research and analyze business and system needs. Explore solution options to recommend designs and technologies
· Writing test cases
Skills and requirements:
· At least 3+ years of experience in backend technologies like Node.js, Express, Sequelize
· Experience in frontend technologies such as React JS, Next JS, Material UI
· Experience with automated task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
· Experience in Database like MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
· Comfortable applying engineering best practices for Test Driven Development, integration testing version control, release management, work estimation and planning
· Experience to work with Rest and GraphQL APIs
· You know how to use Git,
· You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
· Participate in or lead all parts of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support.
· A history of active contributions to open source projects
· Strong communication skills
· Willingness to learn new tools and technology and work in a collaborative environment
Note: Candidate must worked on more into backend development (NodeJS)
Work with development and product team to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs, Ability to quickly pick up new areas in the product and write optimal
code taking into consideration the security and performance aspects of the product.
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Proven experience of around 4-7yrs as a Full Stack Developer.
Should be a full stack developer who can code on cutting-edge technology stacks including
Laravel, Nodejs, Express js, Python, React, Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search,
Docker, AWS etc. for our clients.
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Strong Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and on frameworks or platforms (Phython
/ Express JS / Django etc), API / Serverless services, DB Schema Definition.
Good to have stakeholder management, team leading, team mentoring, code management
under critical problem
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail and analytical skills.
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
in python ecosystems
- Experience working with at least one Python web framework (Django / Flask)
- Passionate about code quality, automated testing, and engineering best
- Good understanding of both relational and non-relational databases (bonus
points for ORMs)
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem or Cloud Solutions such as Heroku
- Good understanding of FE technologies
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD setup(s)
• Experience – 5 + Years
• Location – Remote/ Hybrid
The Java Full-stack Developer (you) will work within a solution engineering team where you will play a key role in the in the design, build and maintenance of digital solutions.
• Application design and development using Java, Spring framework and Thymeleaf.
• Microservices development knowledge, engineer with a breadth of experience in a microservice architecture, and test-driven development.
• Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks.
• Perform code peer review as needed, provide feedback and ensure coding standards and quality is maintained and sustained.
• Mentoring, guiding, and developing a team of developers with a focus on quality and best practice coding standards.
• Support CI/CD compliance and refinement.
Skills and Experience:
• Working knowledge of Java, Spring Framework is a must, with minimum 2 years’ experience in enterprise software development within an Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills, working in small agile development squad, including collaboration with QC engineers.
• Lifecycle management of source code quality via static and dynamics analysis tools, e.g. SonarQube.
• Cloud experience with AWS is advantageous.
• OpenID or OAuth experience, including Spring Security 2.0, highly desirable.
• Mentor and share knowledge with colleagues, including taking editorial responsibilities for team Confluence and JIRA.
• Support design approach to accommodate contemporary UI libraries such as React and Bootstrap highly desired
• Experience in PostgreSQL DBA is must.
• Operational support experience in end-user troubleshooting advantageous
• Nice-to-have healthcare or similar medical diagnostics experiences
• Integration development via API and microservices architecture highly desired
• CI/CD exposure is a must, e.g. Azure DevOps or Github, and Helm charts experience is advantageous
Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors or master’s in software engineering, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- 5+ years experience as a Back-End or Full Stack Developer with hands-on experience working with Python with 3+ years Preferably with AWS Services knowledge (Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Queues, Topics, etc)
- Strong Knowledge in Python v3.x Language
- Experience in REST APIs with JSON
- Error handling and Logging
- Any DB knowledge
- Knowledge in Node.js is an added advantage
- Knowledge in implementing Terraform is a plus
- Knowledge on Sumo Logic log aggregation is a plus
- Must know how to produce high quality, “Clean” code that is performant, maintainable and secure
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sr Software Developer (Full stack), you will be part of the product development team.
What you will do:
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers, but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Regular participation on Codechef, Topcoder etc. (If yes, please cite your rank and pass on a link to your profile!)
- Prior experience at a bank / fin-tech / non-banking financial player in a technical role
- Ruby on Rails, Postgres, AWS, jQuery