Android [email protected] REBEL FOODS
Technology is the backbone and the biggest differentiator of any consumer-centric internet business. Most of the high growth consumer-based internet companies (e.g. Amazon - Retail, Netflix - Entertainment/ Media, Uber - Mobility etc) have constantly been disrupting their respective industries by powering their end to end business processes and products by solving business and customer problems with the help of new-age and scalable technologies. The restaurant industry still remains the major consumer-centric industry where online penetration and automations are minuscule. Our goal is simple – to change this incumbent mode of business in the food space.
Today, with 3500+ virtual / delivery only internet restaurants in 40 cities across India, Indonesia, UAE and UK with 15+ brands (Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Oven Story pizza etc), Rebel Foods is the world’s largest and fastest growing internet restaurant company. Online Food Services (FoodTech) could be broken into Food Discovery (commerce), Preparation (manufacturing/SCM) & Delivery (logistics) platforms and each of these vertical/platform has many use cases which need to be solved at scale. Many companies (Swiggy, Zomato, DoorDash, Delivery Hero, Gojek etc) are solving the use cases to some extent in Food
Discovery and Food-Delivery Tech. Food-Preparation Tech remains old world solutions. While we collaborate with many of these companies across the world, we solve the customer problems in food space of all these verticals in an integrated fashion. As a DevOps engineer, you will have interesting opportunities to operationally manage, secure, monitor many large and diverse systems. You will get a chance to work on different open-source tech stacks, cloud (AWS & Azure) infrastructure, CI/CD build and release processes, server & container administration, database administration, big data systems etc depending on your strengths.
In case you are interested in deep diving into the work we have already done and the kind we endeavour to do, the blogs below might be a good start:
We are in the lookout for someone who is passionate to build and lead projects assigned to them
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Android Architecture Components, (Example LiveData and Room DB)
- Knowledge of MVP and MVVM.
- Advance knowledge of Kotlin.
- Core knowledge of java.
- Working experience in bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Have published at least two native Android app.
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
About Rebel Foods
At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-yearold industry with technology at its core.
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
at Fastest growing mobile payment company
As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will engineer applications that will run
across Android, iOS, and the web time using Flutter platform and also provide with
consistent performance from designing the application, planning a timeline, and
developing any complicated hybrid application within a short. You get to work with
some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere
and in everything.
• Create multi-platform apps for Android/iOS using Flutter Development
• Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like Android/iOS Flutter
widgets for Android and iOS
• Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing
of new apps
• Write clean code, take part in the development lifecycle.
• Investigate technologies, follow innovative trends.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
increase the functionality of the application
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
brainstorm about new features and functionalities
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a Mobile Application development using
Flutter (Dart) and also in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
• Proven work experience in software development
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase, SQFlite_SQlCipher
• Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
• Experience using GitHub or similar environment
• Complete understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Experience with cross-platform technologies like ionic and Angular/React
• Familiarity with web application development and different client-server
• Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
• Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store
• UI/UX tools experience
• Desire to work in a start-up environment, able to self-manage and work
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
• A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps
(finance apps, e-commerce apps)
• Effective communication skills in English
• Team player and Critical Thinker
- Advise and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements.
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience.
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 4+ years work experience in similar roles
- Strong knowledge in Front-end frameworks (React Native)
- Strong knowledge in the mobile language (swift, objective-c, java, kotlin)
- Experience in unit testing and TDD.
- Advance knowledge in using testing frameworks ( Karma, Jest, Appium, Cypress ).
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Having a coaching profile, good communication skills is crucial to ensure good exchange and sharing of information within and outside of the train
- Being able to provide based on the audience synthetic or detailed information is mandatory
- Being curious to continuously learn and being a leader in your domain of expertise
- Immediate or very low availability
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
NOTE-Must have exp in Java Language .
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Good knowledge in Java, Programming & Software design principles and expertise in Android application development.
Knowledge of Android Studio, SDK and Android Application is required.
Agriculture in Indonesia is one of the biggest untapped opportunities in Asia as it is a $100 Billion economy but one of the least digitized sectors even though the country has the fourth-highest mobile user base in the world. We aim to be the first full stack upstream solution for farmers and Agri SMEs with a focus on inputs, advisories and agri finance.
You might fit be a right fit
● Prior experience of working at a startup or built and launched own product
● Have a strong technical background, with 2+ years of experience in Android development. Ideally, you’ve had some experience building Android apps from scratch or contributing to open-source libraries, and appreciate the art of API design, Clean architecture.
● Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable
● Listen well and internalize the best ideas from all over the organization while also setting a vision that others are excited to get behind
● Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
Why should you join
● We believe increasing the income of farmers and MSMEs will speed up their upward social mobility
● We want to build products that create a positive impact on this truly underserved segment.
● End-to-end ownership — for any given project, we have one person who is responsible. While they don’t necessarily have to do all the work themselves, it’s their job to make sure all the work gets done.
● Bias towards action — we launch betas and prototypes as early as we can. This helps ensure that we’re building what users want.
● Inclusive culture — a core part of our culture is our commitment to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes Semaai an excellent home for everyone.
● Work with the founders, user research, and product design to understand users and address their needs.
● Collaborate with other developers to set best practices, standards for development across the organization and help shape a culture of technology-first product building.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Architect, build and maintain Android apps in Java/Kotlin
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Help build the engineering team from the ground up
role, you will collaborate with other team members to deliver functional & user-friendly mobile
applications within established timelines.
Main Responsibilities of an iOS Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and
Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure
Recommending changes and enhancements
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
You have prior experience as an iOS Developer is plus.
You have a portfolio of released applications on the App Store.
You are familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles.
You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift.
Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications.
Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git).
Familiarity with various testing tools.
You are a problem solver with good analytical skills.
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in India!
- The main roles and responsibilities would be:
- Deliver high quality mobile apps on Android platforms.
- Create best practice, drive initiatives to build reusable frameworks, components and solutions.
- Engage with the team to create a knowledge centre on Android.
- Minimum experience of 1 years needed. Ideally more than 2 years.
- Maps based apps.
- Payment gateway integration: (PayPal, Stripe, Paytm etc).
- Integration of webservices
- Marketplace apps
- Live Streaming
- Offline application development.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
- Android SDK
- JSON/REST API
- Social Media APIs
- UML/Design Pattern
- Knowledge of Retrofit,Volley,Dagger2,Realm,RxJava,Espresso
- Knowledge of android architecture component(LiveData etc).
- Working Experience on MMVM and MVP architecture
- Experience in SQL and NOSQL databases.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define roadmap and development plans
- Help define and implement standards and promote best practices for the Android development team
- Tackle daily challenges with your creative problem solving recommendations
- Mentor and contribute knowledge to the rest of the team and the organization
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join our mobile team. The apt applicant must have Android software development skills, a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and minimum 4 years of Software Development experience- Knowledge of Mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to AVP Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Experience: 7 - 11 years
Talents from eComms Only
Role: Director Engineering (Mobile)
Key Skills: Java/Python, Android, iOS, Design Patterns, AWS, OOP, SDLC,Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Cocoa
As a technical leader, you own the engineering vision and oversee the technical standards your team thrives on. As a manager of engineers, you coach and develop our promising, young talent and ensure their collective energy is applied effectively and efficiently to accomplish not only the organizational goals, but also their individual career goals.
- Own the development practices and standards for your team
- Own the technical architecture, drive engineering design and shoulder critical decisions
- Interface with Architects and technical leads to steer them to continuous Feature Improvements
- You have experience in managing, coaching software developers to help them level up
- You are able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company
- You have a strong technical background, with 7+ years of experience with software engineering predominantly working on mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Should have worked on at least one of these programming languages (Python/Java)
- You possess strong knowledge of Android, Java, JSON, Kotlin, Objective-C
- Excellent understanding of Android design patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms, iOS