Minimum experience 1 year.
Maximum experience 5 years.
Freshers can also apply if they have adequate working knowledge.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develops mobile apps
- Tests own code using unit testing framework
- Tests app for layout issues using online tools
- Able to understand and adhere to design principles and technical designs explained to him.
- Able to solve algorithmic and platform problems by researching online and trying out solutions
- Minimum 1 year experience in at least 1 of React Native, Xamarin, Android(Java), or Flutter
- Experience building apps with offline synch, multi-factor authentication, and native functions
- Exposure to more than one technology is highly desirable
- Experience in a backend technology like Node.js is desirable
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift depending on project requirements and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Version Control System
- Experience with Bug Tracking
Added advantage if the candidate possess below skills.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Bluetooth communication, BLE
- Performance and Security related Concepts
F22 Global Labs Pvt Ltd began its journey in 2014 as a startup studio based out of Chennai. We help entrepreneurs all around the world build their vision into beautiful software products - web and mobile applications. We are the rocket fuel for other startups across the world, powering them with extremely high-quality software
We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
We usually work with 10-15 startups a year across various industries like Edtech, Healthcare, Campaigning, Legal Tech, Food tech, Entertainment, E-Commerce etc
Know what makes us awesome?
- Never stop learning with our team subscriptions to the best developer education sites (Pluralsight, Frontend Masters. Egghead etc.,)
- We mobilize and engage Tech communities like WomenWhoCode & Chennai Ruby Community through meetup.com
- We organize Monthly Tech Talks on trending topics like Ruby, Rails IoT, iOS etc and offbeat languages like Haskell , Elixir and D.
- We have flexible work timings and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What will you work on?
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Do you fit in?
- 2 years of experience in React Native
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
Objectives of this Role
● Possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
● Work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our
● Can work in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and focused approach to
development and can support, understand, and improve the creative process.
● Self-motivated and flexible with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Skills and Qualifications
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Strong understanding of the OOPS concept
● Working experience in Java and Kotlin language
● Knowledge of Offline Sync, Multithreading, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases, Live data, Socket Programming
● Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
● Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration
● Bachelors/Masters (Computer Science)
● 2-3 years of experience in Java Development
● Deep understanding of the internals of Android frameworks, design guidelines, and best practices
● Track record of developing excellent Android apps that are published on Google Play
- Understanding of cross-platform design principles.
- 2+ years of mobile software development experience. 1+ years of iOS and Android development experience with React Native.
- Solid understanding of mobile development concepts; APIs consumption, power optimization, user interaction design, application security.
- Coding for the mobile environment, experience integrating third-party SDKs into apps.
- Application lifecycle management with both Apple App Store and Google Play store.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and proactive, work collaboratively with team members and independently; thinks beyond the immediate problem.
- Experience using mobile testing frameworks and methodologies
- Familiarity with Material UI (or similar)
- Familiarity with UX testing and user research
About Tickled Media:
Tickled Media is a technology company that makes great products for parents in Asia. We publish theAsianparent and Africaparent; Asia's and Africa's largest website and app for parents. Every month we affect the lives of 20 million mothers living in these regions. We have offices across Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Africa. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to travel to these markets or work with colleagues from these countries. Tickled Media has also raised series C investments from some of Asia's largest venture capital firms.
Total Exp: 4+ years
• Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
• 2 - 4 years of experience as iOS developer
• Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
• Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
• Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
• Familiarity with version control(GIT)
• Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
• Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
• Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
• Work closely with other mobile apps
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine Android apps.
- Build features that will reach millions of users.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
- Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications in food and dining space.
- Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and contribute to the backend code when needed.
- Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug.
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code.
- Engineers with 3+ years of experience in shipping consumer-facing Android apps with the large user base, ideally currently available on the Google Play Store (Please be sure to include links to all such apps with your resume).
- Top-notch programming skills in Java, Kotlin and Android.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications.
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL.
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system.
- Understanding the quirks of the fragmented ecosystem of Android OS versions and devices.
- Solid experience with Git.
- Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours.