We're looking for full-stack Mobile App developers to build scalable mobile apps. Following are the essential requirements
- Developing new user-facing features using Flutter.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with Flutter and dart should have worked in at least one full app using flutter.
- Knowledge of StateManagement (Bloc or Provider)
- Familiarity with design systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE)
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
- Experience with firebase services(cloud Firestore, authentication, analytics, flutter web, etc.)
- Knowledge of python and Django is a plus.
BE in CS/ IT Engineering graduates
Who can Apply?
Candidates with deep knowledge of Backend app Development and moderate experience in Frontend can also apply.
We value honesty and openness more than any skills. So please apply accordingly
Salary: ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month | Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹180,000.00 - ₹240,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you interested in this job Salary? (Yes / No) if No expected salary
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Flutter: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. You must have 2 to 4 years of work experience in PHP and should have delivered at least 4 projects.
Required Skills (more the better):
- MVC framework, Design Patterns, Authentication, Eloquent, Providers, Middleware, Supervisor, Cron Jobs, Postman etc.
- Experience of entire software development lifecycle
- Project delivery experience and has handled clients directly
- Managed a team of at least 4 developers
- Client Interaction and requirements management
- Versioning tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, and concepts like branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc will be added advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean, well-designed code
- Debugging code and fixing bugs
- Ensuring code quality and security by following industry standards
- Managing code repositories and deploying builds
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participating in team meetings and client meetings/ calls
- Learning new technologies
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based products using REST
API, Node.js, Angular/ React, any database MySQL or No SQL.
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum two-year experience
with MEAN Full stack paradigm
Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira
Familiarity with Version Control tools like Bitbucket, Git etc..
Basic Knowledge or experience in Testing (Unit and functional) preferred.
Build features and applications with responsive design
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards.
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
Able to work from our office in Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore.
Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
Support and ongoing development for existing projects
Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
3 to 7 years of experience developing and deploying web sites and applications
Experienced with Flask / Pyramid / Falcon
Experience with Agile / SCRUM practices
Experience setting up and managing servers.
Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms ( AWS )
e-commerce integration and custom development
Custom web-based application development experience (startup experience is a bonus)
Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers, and other team members
Object-oriented design and development strategies
Web services / ReST API design is Key
Understanding of Microservices is a bonus
- Developing and implementing custom design, features, and functionality.
- Designing informative structure within an application or website.
- Optimizing websites to ensure they render consistently in cross-browser environments, with best SEO principles, caching mechanics etc.
- Understanding CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Updating Current Websites to Meet Modern Web Standards.
What you need to have:
- Strong experience in WooCommerce – Able to create easy and complex plugins, shortcodes, and widgets
- Exposure to a minimum of 3 e-commerce projects (starting with requirement gathering).
- Expert in WordPress, and other CMS platforms.
- Should have experience of working on large projects involving 10,000+ products.
- Experience in developing E-Commerce websites.
- Strong knowledge in WordPress Plugin, and PHP.
- Must have experience of building User Interfaces and Prototypes.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Good with third-party integrations to CRM, ERP, etc.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git and Bitbucket.
- Strong Experience in MySQL and Database Queries.
- Ability to lead the team and handle pressure and demands.
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 4,00,000 to 6,00,000
Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
You can share your CV to victor @ telyport dot com
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer (Python, MongoDB and Angular/React or similar JS Framework) to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- At least three years’ experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language (Python)
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary— (e.g., Angular, React, Vue, Laravel or Flask)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack)
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git (or another version control system as required)
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building technology products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs
Backend: Python-Django/ Flask
- Responsible for design and architecture of functional prototypes and production ready systems
- Uses open source frameworks as appropriate Django Preferred
- Python development to support middleware for REST API
- Communicate technical concepts with trade offs, risks, and benefits
- Evaluate and resolve product related issues
- Demonstrable experience writing clean, thoughtfully crafted Python or PHP that scales
- Good understanding of REST API's and experience in building them.
- Experience on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance