Sr. Android Developer Requirement:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Android development.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Android, Java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Role: Senior Android Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore-Full time (Work from Office)
Who are we and what do we do?
Digio is a fast growing,profitable product startup founded in 2016 by ex-Flipkart, Twitter folks, playing a key role in India’s Digital story.
The company is building software platforms and products to power business processes, to go paperless and digital in order to bring down cost overheads, time involved in erstwhile offline business processes, thereby being instrumental in increasing operational efficacy and human productivity along with enabling presence-less digital reach and super rich end user experience.
Digio is the market leader in India for Digital onboarding and has played a key role so far in enabling Digital Transformation in India by empowering a large part of the Indian eco-system specifically Fintech sector of India. Digio has been honored as the world's 100 most innovative Regtech companies by the World Fintech Forum.
You can view their website at https://www.digio.in or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Android Engineer at Digio your responsibilities will be:
- Drive Digio SDKs, Libraries, App development in Java, Kotlin and Flutter.
- Take care of performance and security Android level.
- Keep it crash free, modular, perfectly memory managed for mass level usage.
- Usage of Java based REST APIs and backend level developments.
- Drive Android level development as well around available AI, ML and Vision Android libraries.
- Education: B.Tech. (CS/IT) / B.Sc. (CS) / M.Tech. / MCA.
- Experience suitable to above mentioned requirements around Android. IOS experience is plus.
- Experience in creating Android Apps from scratch.
- Experience with Kotlin, Flutter. Experience with Dagger.
- Good low level and High level software design and architecture skills, experience of working with distributed environments.
- Have good understanding on Android and IOS internals and memory management.
- Fast learning abilities.
- 3-5 years of experience and at least 2 years working with product company.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- 1-3 years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
Urgently Hiring Android developer either in Android java (android studio) or React native Android app developer or Flutter Android app developer.
Job Location : Indore ( work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) Android developer must have expertise in designing as well as development on any technology( either on Android java or React-native or Flutter)
2) Must have expertise in implementing api ( json parsing )
3) Must have done some fully dynamic Android app before.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner
- Very good knowledge of building iOS Apps.
- Experience in developing iOS SDKs will be preferred
- Very good knowledge of Swift is mandatory
- Knowledge of Objective C will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of interface builder, Core animation, and Object-oriented concepts.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- The familiarity with frameworks & web technologies.
- Android experience is an added advantage.
- Team handling experience is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- To design and build advanced SDK for cross-platform.
- Client Interaction
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- To RnD for new features
- To generate wireframes
- To design, develop, test, and implement a custom iOS framework as well as continuous production of new versions of the application.
- To design solutions independently.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Pleasant in communication
- Very good in interdepartmental coordination
- Innovative and out of box thinking
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills
- Work from anywhere(remote)
- Internet Allowance
- Medical Insurance Cover
ur client is looking for highly experienced, ambitious Software Developer, specialized in developing mobile applications both iOS and Android using Flutter Development Framework (Flutter SDK, Dart Language, Flutter widgets). Mobile Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high-performing Android and iOS mobile applications/products using Flutter as the technology.
They are someone who are currently living in NCR region or Noidaand can start immediately or have 30 days notice period.
• Ability to build intuitive and user-friendly UI
• Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems, applications and APIs
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Ensuring security of data and the application
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Designing and developing APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in mobile development related technologies.
• Proficient experience using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Firebase, jQuery, Ionic.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
• Exposure to DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins etc.
• Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB
• Experience working with JIRA and Github
• Maintain code integrity and organization
Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- 3+ years of experience
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering
What’s for the Candidate
As per industry Standards
About the Organisation:
Our client is one of the frontrunners in delivering excellence in technology. In a short period, they are certified with CMMI Level-3 certification. Combining cutting-edge technology with 100+ certified industry specialists to deliver solutions smartly and swiftly.
With a CMMI Level 3 certificate, our client plans to not only evaluate, but advance and upgrade services in BPO Commerce, Digital commerce, Website design & development, HR Commerce, and Managed IT Services.
Spanning tenure of over 3 years, the customer retention rate (CRR) stands at a whopping 99% for clients from several industries.
*You should have strong Android development experience and your code is not only functional but fast and efficient.
* Experience with source/version control software, continuous integration, unit testing, build processes.
* Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
* Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance to produce high quality solutions
* Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and self-motivated skills
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
* Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
* You love doing things efficiently. At MyGlamm, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
* You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
Good to have
* Experience in writing code using kotlin
* Experience in Coroutines
* Have worked with Android Jetpack libraries
* Knowledge of Constraint layout
Please Note: Candidate Must have notice period of max 30 Days, candidate with NP of more than 30 Days will not be eligible for the role
Aimed at building a massive parallel economy, This For That, is looking for highly driven engineers to build out a world class product. The product is in its early stages so there’s a lot to learn and build from scratch. You will get to work alongside seasoned business and marketing professionals and become part of the core engineering team.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Taking complete ownership of our Android app: Development and maintenance
2) Translating design and wireframes into clean, high quality code
3) Ensuring best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the Android App
4) Constant bug fixing and improvement of the App
5) Mentoring and leading other engineering team members
1) Experience in product development, architecture and design for a minimum of 2-6 years
2) Well versed with Android Studio, Android SDKs and ability to work with different screen sizes
3) Expertise in Java, Kotlin or both
4) RESTful APIs and databases (MongoDB) to integrate backend services effectively
5) Experience with storage, threading and performance tuning
6) Implementing unit tests, bug fixes and managing and planning release cycles
7) Well versed with Agile methodology
8) Complete self-starter, curious to learn newer technologies, with strong ownership and mentoring skills
9) Great to have but not mandatory: Knowledge of Node.js
1) Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
2) A highly motivating and open work environment
3) Great food from time to time (We are a team of big foodies!)