Founded in 2007, Accolite Digital India Pvt Ltd, is focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving the most complex technical and business problems. Accolite is a cutting-edge information technology services and product development company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with four development centers in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore, India.
We have rapidly grown over the last few years to 1800+ people across the globe and continue to hire the top technical minds for our expanding customer base.
- Have five or more years of experience as a mobile software engineer
- Have deep knowledge of iOS development with Objective-C and/or Swift or deep knowledge of Android development with Java/Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of profiling and instrumentation of mobile applications
- Experience launching and maintaining apps in PlayStore and/or AppStore
- Experience building mobile apps in React Native is a big plus, or experience with React.
About Accolite Software
Company is working in exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
Company is building the core engineering team and looking for an Ios Developer who can take ownership and deliver independently.
They are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the nextgeneration of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 3-6 years of experience in an IOS Developer role
● To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working
knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing application on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● iOS Developer Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
● Proven experience as an app developer.
● Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
● Knowledge of C-based libraries.
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
● Experience with continuous integration.
CodeAstu was formed back in 2016 with intention of providing tech services to clients across the globe in Mobile, Web, Data Science/Engineering, DevOps, and QA technologies. The company is based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. We are looking for team expansion and have few key positions to fill in as a part of the process.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills in Swift and Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK e.g., UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, Architecture patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER, etc.
- Good knowledge in Mobile software development best practices – automation testing, UI & Unit testing
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good understanding of code versioning and project management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, Fastlane, etc.
- Hands-on experience with tools like firebase and Realm for database and push notification
- Open-Source contribution and having personal projects on GitHub will give advantages
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Very good Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to adapt new frameworks quickly
- Good track record of having delivered successful consumer and or business apps on the app store
- Proficient in secure application development practices
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Excellent optimization and benchmarking skills
- Strong communication skills
Zorro is a new-age pseudonymous social network.
Zorro has recently raised $3.2Mn seed fund and backed by prominent investors, including Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ritesh Agarwal, Kunal Shah, and 13 other Unicorn founders along with institutional investors including 3one4 capital, 9 Unicorn Ventures, Eximius Ventures & Roots Venture's
We at Zorro are looking for an Android Developer.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Working as an individual contributor on their respective development tasks.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and work with the team to understand requirements, refine them based on technical feasibility and drive the team to deliver them.
- Collaborate with other teams, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features in an agile development environment.
-Ensuring the team follows processes and guidelines laid down for development.
- Draw on experience to lead technical designs and implementation of highly scalable and adaptable systems.
- 2-3 years of programming experience on the Android native platform.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages Kotlin and Java.
- Solid experience in MVVM architecture, along with knowledge of livedata, view-models.
- Having good experience in Coroutines, multithreading, Rx Java, retrofit.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience on various latest libraries available for Android.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Object-Oriented Analysis.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Good to have knowledge of backend REST API and JSON
What you can expect from us :
- Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we'll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
For more details visit joinzorro.com
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be
resourceful, innovative and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have
exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 3+ years of iOS application development.
Build iOS applications from scratch and have an understanding of working with 3rd
Party frameworks using Cocoapod as a dependency manager.
Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit , Swift and having knowledge of socket.IO is a
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Familiarity with Push Notification APIs.
Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for
We are helping 70M Indians to prevent, manage and reverse Type 2 Diabetes. Through our clinically verified digital well-beingprogram we help people with Type 2 Diabetes to reduce blood glucose, lose weight and stop medications in a fun and engaging way. We have a coach led community first approach which we combine with game design to deliver health outcomes. Our Net Promoter Score is 80 and more than 40% of our current customers are coming from word of mouth!
We are a team of 100+ people (doctors, engineers, designers, fitness coaches, and dieticians) who have been fortunate to study at leading colleges like UCLA, NTU, BITS Pilani and have extensively worked at great companies like McKinsey&Company, Accenture & Nomura.
About the Role:
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limitsand will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile application.
1.Min 3 yearsof experiencein iOS development.
2.Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
3.Familiaritywith RESTful APIs to connect iOS application to back-end services.
4.Should have worked on sockets, hardware integrations.
5.Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
6.Hungry to do awesome product development and keen to learn newer technologies.
1.Design and build application for the iOS platform.
2.Ensure the performance, quality, andresponsiveness of application.
3.Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
4.Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5.Help maintain code quality, organization,and automatization.
Job Description We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. Responsibilities Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization Skills Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch” Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications A knack for benchmarking and optimization Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration
We are looking for passionate engineers and developers who are excited to be part of this mission and wanting to prove themselves and ready to take up the challenge to enhance the social world experience.
⦁ Develop our mobile app using Google's Flutter development framework with modular approach and clean code.
⦁ Write efficient Dart code.
⦁ Integrate API.
⦁ Brainstorm the ideas about new features with the team.
⦁ Closely work with the team to bring out cutting edge mobile experience.
⦁ Maintain source code using Git.
⦁ Focus on understanding customers' requirements and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code.
⦁ Deep knowledge and Experience in Flutter and Dart (At Least an year).
⦁ Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app.
⦁ Knowledge of State Management Patterns(Bloc or Provider).
⦁ Familiarity with Design systems.
⦁ Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
⦁ Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
⦁ Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds.
⦁ Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
⦁ Knowledge of advanced Flutter Concepts like factory constructor, spread operators.
⦁ Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility.
⦁ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
⦁ Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance.
⦁ Experience in creating animations in Flutter.
⦁ Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
Good to have:
⦁ Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
⦁ Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
⦁ Data Modelling and Knowledge of Domain Driven Design is good to have.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Let's grow together!
We are looking for an experienced cross platform Mobile Developer with 2-5 years of building performant mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms. You are in top 5% of your field and are passionate about creating new products and innovative code. We are building a solution that deploys elements of tokenization using block chain, ML driven portfolio selection and risk management, and a proprietary alternate secondary market for illiquid securities. You would be developing and maintaining Cross platform Android and iOS applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- BE/ BTech or MTech/ Dual degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering or similar from a Tier 1 institute.
- Thorough understanding of Flutter and its core principles.
- Proficient in Dart6 Programming.
- Knowledge of Swift, Obj C, Xamarin & native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Be extremely conversant in table stakes software engineering toolchain - Linux/Shell, IDE’s, Git, Debuggers, Profilers.
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, architecture patterns, and best practices for development.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Experience launching and managing production mobile apps
- Ability to deep dive into problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems, in addition to excellent interpersonal skills.
At Alyve Health, we are building an AI powered digital health ecosystem which helps our members achieve outcomes. This is an opportunity to be a part of the founding team and work with senior founders who come from excellent professional pedigree. More importantly, this is an opportunity to significantly impact our members’ lives.
Work @ Alyve Health
In our prospective hires, we not only look for technical skills but also a culture fit. Everything we do is targeted at improving health outcomes of our customers – we are obsessed with this one thing and it guides all our decision making. We have no “pryamids” – if you join us, you will be trusted with the same information and degree of freedom that our founders have. We are a team of do-ers and creators. Finally, we take a lot of pride in having the courage to do things which perhaps nobody else would have done in the past; we look to innovate every minute of every day and decide boldly as well as quickly.
• Working on end-to-end product development, from conceptualisation stage till the final product release
• Design and develop overall web app architecture
• Ensuring timely and continuous integration and deployment
• Ensuring responsiveness and efficiency of application
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software as and when required
• Ensure complete and proper documentation of the product features and releases
• Adhere to the industry best practices, and ensure all data security and data protection measures are met
Develop responsive applications compliant with multiple browsers, platforms and devices
We look for:
• Experience in building web views and apps for Android & iOS platforms using any of the following tools/technologies- MEAN/MERN Stack, JQuery , CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap, HTML, HTML5, XML, JSON, Angular JS, JQuery, Mobile, Android SDK with Android Studio, XCode, Swift framework etc.
• Possess working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI. Adhere to design systems and apply to coded pages, screens and states
Experience in developing customer facing mobile web applications in Health-Tech space will be added advantage.