LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate mobile application leader to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform
- Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience
- Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance
- Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance
- Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation
- Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers
- Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 10+ years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio
- Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques
- Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization
- Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions. An app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation. And a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
- 2-4years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to
collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to
develop and maintain a web application that will be launched
on multiple platforms such as android or iOS. The candidate
will be responsible for building native web applications with a
focus on front-end development. The ideal candidate is an
advanced React Native Developer who can build dynamic,
high-performing, and responsive UI for our web applications.
1.Minimum 3yrs of exp in building React native apps for android and iOS
2.Solid understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems.
3.Must have worked on hardware integration with the apps.
4.Understanding of various navigation models in mobile apps
5.Good at debugging, testing, performance optimization.
6.Interpersonal skills: good team player, ready to take challenges ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
1.Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
2.Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3.Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Design and Build advanced applications for the Android.
- Work with outside data sources and Rest API's
- Worked on MVVM architecture, third party libraries etc.
- Experience with Kotlin, Rxjava.
We’re looking for a Senior Android developer who will take a key role in our team. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build advanced application features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Resolving/ fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Kotlin.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experiece with Flutter Development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, threading, offline data storage, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Develop new features for our iOS products
Optimize UI for performance
Monitor and understand customer behavior
Build native iOS components
Solve issues prioritizing based on customer impact
Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve the customer experience within the iOS platform
4+ years of experience as a developer using Objective-C and other languages
At least 2-3 years of this experience must be from working with iOS application development using iOS SDK
Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C, and Xcode
Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments
Excellent attention to detail
Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking
- To Design and Develop Customer Focused Friendly Native Mobile App with good data security, good optimization, good ui ux, good performance