- Experience range should be 2 to 6 years with 2 years of strong Flutter Development Experience.
- This is going to be and Individual Contributor role hence candidate should be able to single-handedly perform tasks, manage role/project and seek direction by him/herself.
- Strong Coding and Development exposure in Flutter.
- Azure Exposure is mandatory.
- GitHub Link is mandatory.
Roles and Responsibilities: Flutter Lead
- Experience range should be 7 to 9 years; currently leading a team for multiple projects.
- Minimum 2 years of strong Flutter Coding & Development experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Team-management experience.
- Alongside development exposure in Flutter, candidate should have good exposure in Testing and on Backend support.
- Azure Exposure is mandatory.
- GitHub Link is mandatory.
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance
2. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
3. Must have built at least one Android, iOS, an app with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
8. Experience using GitHub or a similar environment.
＃Must be Proficient in Swift, Objective C, Apple’s Xcode IDE
＃Knowledge of frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
＃Apple Human Interface Guidelines
＃OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
＃Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions
＃Knack for benchmarking and optimization
＃Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
＃Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
＃Using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
＃Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
＃Good to have backend development skills
We are looking to grow our Mobile Development Team for which an Android Developer
has a critical role. You will be responsible for:
• Designing and developing multiple android apps, pushing the android apps to market, testing etc.
• Interacting with the client, project manager and inter-team members.
Required Candidate Skills:
• Excellent understanding of OOPs, Core Java and Kotlin.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• In-depth understanding of the android components: Activities, Fragments, background services, and
• Good understanding of coroutines.
• Hands-on with Jetpack Architecture Components: LiveData, WorkMaanger, View Binding, Coroutines
and Lifecycle Aware Components.
• Experience with Room persistence library.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in MVVM, Live Data and Room DB.
• Able to work on different architecture (MVC, MVP, and MVVM) and design patterns.
• Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools
(GIT, JIRA, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android & advanced concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
• Familiarity with tools like postman, swagger and mobile app development tools.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• The candidate must have experience of at least 1 year in using Kotlin.
• The candidate must understand the MVVM architecture pattern along with design patterns such as
Builder, Singleton etc.
• The candidate must a clear understanding of the REST Protocol.
Our client is a full stack fitness and lifestyle brand and is Indias largest app that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out at anywhere, anytime, and chose from a variety of available workout options like: gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Android Developer, you will collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, and use all your expertise to ensure superior solutions to match our scale of operations.
- Developing apps and building exceptional products
- Working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies that continuously drive innovation forward
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Owning code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Ensuring that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
- Handling Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
- Enforcing consistent development patterns and security architecture.
- Carrying out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in mobile application development
- Proficiency in Problem Solving, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java/ Android/ Excellent in Kotlin & Flutter language
- Demonstrable experience building excellent mobile apps that are currently in Google PlayStore
- MVP/ MVVM architecture
- Firebase services
- Local databases (SQLite, firebase DB)/ORM (Green DAO, Room)
- Experience with a scalable architecture, while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and Setting & following targets and timelines
- High proficiency in Android frameworks and core components
- Bug fixing
Our Android stack includes Java and libGDX, the code base is designed using Clean Architecture. It is a multi module application and supports both 'application' and 'library' project mode.
● Writing efficient android code in Java and Kotlin following Clean Architecture guidelines
● Tracing, benchmarking and profiling android java code
● Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like Dagger2, RxJava2, OkHTTP.
● Familiarity with latest android platform changes.
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Poker experience across our vendor platforms.
● Prototype new and redesign features
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Kotlin, Java and Android SDK
● A focus on UI design principles, hardware acceleration and making games work intuitively
● Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing
● Experience of building Android applications/Games in Java or Kotlin using Android SDK (Kotlin preferred)
● Good knowledge of Kotlin, Dagger2 and RxJava2 is a great plus
● Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
● Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
● Programming experience using any game engine (libGDX preferred)
● Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
Job Description Responsibilities:
• Design and build mobile applications using React Native
• Build native component for iOS (Native experience would be plus) or Android
• Collaborate closely with the Team lead to understanding the requirement and implementation details.
• integration with third-party APIs.
• 2yrs experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
• Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
• Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
• Strong focus on app performance.
We are a fast growing Chennai-based startup (with venture funding)
We are here for the long run and are led by strong engineers with
significant experience at top tier firms like McKinsey, Oracle, Morgan
Stanley, and authors of multiple Java Standards
We're building an awesome enterprise product that
is already transforming businesses across the globe
Our clients include prominent organizations like Swiggy who use us every
We have raised venture investment, so this role will not vanish in a few
Our mentors include the Vice Chairman of HCL Technologies, Chairman of
Singapore Airlines, Senior leaders from LinkedIn etc.
Other background information
We're looking for strong, passionate developers who want to join our
team and grow
We move fast, and will make you an offer in a few days for the right
The job location will be in Chennai (it is the SaaS capital of India)
Please only apply if you are open to moving to Chennai (or are already
This won't be a 10 - 6 job, but you will be given amazing responsibilities
You will learn a ton, have a lot of flexibility, and have fun while doing it!
Responsibilities and qualifications
5+ years of Android development experience
Will own several parts of our tech stack, but primarily our Android app
Build new functionality to the Android app and regularly re-architect it to
keep up with latest technologies (e.g., Kotlin)
Work on new tech that we are already a leading user of (e.g., Google
Work closely with the backend team to construct creative solutions
Optimize, improve efficiency, scalability, stability of application
MUST BE reliable, and be able to communicate clearly
MUST BE able to own and deliver their own work within deadlines,
Should be passionate about building a strong engineering culture
Bonus Points for experience building high-scale applications, SDKs and other
Friday team lunches
Nice calm work environment, with new furniture
Potential for stock options (in lakhs)
Stipend to attend conferences
Potential travel to Singapore and other client locations
Notice Period: Not more than 45days.
Android experience : 5 to 10 years mandatory.
CTC: No bar for right candidate.
candidates comfortable to reloacte at chennai can apply.