6) Offline Access
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
● Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
● Strong logical and analytical skills
● Should be adaptable and fast learner
● Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
● Experience in Software Development and coding in any general purpose programming language.
● Should have an interest in android development
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Absolutely required to be proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
app is built on React Native platform with a common codebase for iOS and android. The
role requires developers to be comfortable with bleeding edge technology and be able to
work in a fast-paced environment.
Learning React-Native platform and able to develop features and debug. Understand product
requirements and owning execution of application features on the app.
Minimum 2 -years experience of developing native iOS/Android consumer facing application
with minimum of 10 thousand downloads.
● Fluent with usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on respective platforms
● Excellent understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles.
● Experience on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus.
Job location: Indore, M.P( work from Office )
Experience : minimum 6 months experience needed
Key Responsibilities : -
1) Working on Android java(Android studio) both design and development.
2) Json Api parsing , xml design, 3rd party integration, social integration, firebase.
3) Must have done some projects on Android studio( Android -java)
4) Immediate joiner, responsible for projects completion , polite in behavior, a good team player either working in team or individual.
5) Any other technology knowledge will be added plus like flutter or react-native.
Interested Candidates can walkins for interview or can Call us directly : -
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Address: 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech (attherate) gmail.com, info(attherate)logicalsofttech.com
Contact : - +91-18.104.22.168.95(HR Megha), +91-82.102.518.24 (technical department)
Techosquare Solutions is urgently looking for a Flutter Developer who will be joining our team of Software Developers at our Office in Mohali.
Required Experience And Skills
- Have experience in iOS/Android apps with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 3+ years in mobile software development minimum.
- Two year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Java/Swift experience;
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API;
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
Flexible Day Shift
Five day working
Salary: No bar for deserving
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a self-driven, passionate Android developer who can join our mission in building a product that solves real problems in the simplest and most elegant manner possible. We want to make financial services inclusive and accessible to all.
Welcome aboard if:
- You have done Android development with Kotlin and some state management frameworks for at least 1 year
- You push the code to Git before you leave the office
- You take pride in building the features and take end-to-end ownership
- You love Agile and believe in writing more than enough tests, code reviews, and iterative development
About the Role
We, at upGrad, believe in giving ownership and responsibility to each one of the team members. As an iOS Developer, you will be a part of the iOS app development team and strive to deliver the best learning experience out there to our learners that upGrad is known for. You will be responsible for developing features, taking those features to production and maintaining the existing code.
Innovative nature and pro-active involvement in the product is taken very seriously at upGrad, therefore, a major part of your role would involve thinking about new features and new ways to deliver quality learning experience to our learners.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own end to end development and operations of high-performance software development team.
- Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, and scalable code
- Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by
- Participating in regular peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Minimum 6 years of strong iOS development experience with at least 2 Apps Published on App Store of Enterprise Platform.
- Strong Swift concepts along with OOPS, Computer Science fundamentals, Memory Management, App Profiling experience.
- In depth understanding of frameworks like UIKit, Foundation classes, AutoLayout, Core Data, Networking, Collections, GCD, ARC.
- Solid understanding to write modular code, template based programming which is Unit testable (Critical Requirement)
- Solid understanding of iOS architectural patterns especially VIPER (and MVVM) and their importance in scalable software development process.
- Prior understanding of Git (must have), JIRA, Trello, Confluence, etc
- Experience in iOS UI creation using Storyboards, XIB and Code.
- Experience with standard libraries like RxSwift, Swinject, Alamofire, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams to work on different phases of the project.
- Knowledge about App Store, publishing an app and the common rejection reasons.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Candidates with certification into Android development are preffered.
Craftsvilla Handicrafts Pvt Ltd
Mobile App Development:-
We are looking for 2 - 3 years of overall mobile app development experience out of which experience of at least 2+ years in developing native and hybrid mobile applications Should have handled end-to-end designing, development, testing, and deployment on any native Android/iOS platform.
Hands-on experience with native development will add advantage, Angular 6+ Excellent technical knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, AJAX, XML, JSON, Java, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, Angular JS.
Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
Experience in Business Object Model implementation data integration with JSON/XML Designing and implementing different analytics interfaces such as charts, graphs etc.
Should have knowledge of App signing, publishing to Play-store and iTunes Well versed with code management like GIT, SVN Should be a team player
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Develop hybrid mobile applications & deliver across the entire app life cycle concept,
- design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores.
- Work directly with the tech team to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Test the app on devices and Deploy it on Apple Store & Google Play Store.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and Optimizing performance for the apps.
This is for a 1-2 month project, and can be extended for up to 6 months.
Ready to start ASAP with the right candidate.